Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Why is bro wearing american flag pants

I mean, I'm not mad, but aren't these guys all brazilian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

MG3 posted:

Because my previous accounts have been banned. I have goon references that have known me for many years and would vouch for me

Magnus Gallant.

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

Powerful Wizard IRL posted:

LISTEN

M Y
B O Y S
S T R O N K

close thread

Turning your back on your good buddy Guardian? For shame.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
*A pyramidal mound of empty cans and bottles suddenly explodes revealing a man inside*
Me: Man, that was great, now that the tournament is over I can get back to my life.
*backwards dive into an identical but dirtier pile of bottles while csgo boots*

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
At least we can say A M E R I C A A M E R I C A A M E R I C A A M E R I C A A M E R I C A

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Kumbamontu posted:

At least we can say A M E R I C A A M E R I C A A M E R I C A A M E R I C A A M E R I C A

We have to ask ourselves, what's wrong with western europe

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

The best thing about the 2-0 win...no watching Train.

:3:

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

Mukaikubo posted:

Why is bro wearing american flag pants

I mean, I'm not mad, but aren't these guys all brazilian

I think one of the dudes had a USA flag draped over his chair too. Because they live and compete in NA, I guess?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

RyokoTK posted:

Wow adreN has a fantastic showing at the tournament and Thorin just immediately dumps on him for Liquid losing when he's not even on that team. I wish Thorin would just kill himself.

Same.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

ArfJason posted:

*A pyramidal mound of empty cans and bottles suddenly explodes revealing a man inside*
Me: Man, that was great, now that the tournament is over I can get back to my life.
*backwards dive into an identical but dirtier pile of bottles while csgo boots*

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
GG motherfuckers

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

LISTEN

M Y
B O Y S
S T R O N K

close thread

:ughh:

Dr. McReallysweet
Sep 12, 2006

The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Smol posted:

GG motherfuckers

GG gold pin

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Now back to your regularly scheduled sens chat

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
2.4 @ 500 dpi

Powerful Wizard IRL
Aug 8, 2007

-_- CS Depression? -_-
Ask your admin if BanMe® is right for you!
^o^

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

world #1 awper

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Indeed. At least I should be able to get the gold player pin (was top 1% last night and I had all of LG in my team today), but I picked NaVi in team pick'em while having 65 points :negative:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

So did anyone here actually get the gold Team Pick 'Em trophy?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Antares posted:

world #1 awper

Pulled a KennyS.

Wait until Guardian hears about this.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Bummed for liquid after that match yesterday, but man does coldzera deserve a major win

Powerful Wizard IRL
Aug 8, 2007

-_- CS Depression? -_-
^o^

Antares posted:

world #1 awper

there's like, a handful of players as consistent as guardian. i guess him having a "bad" tournament with arthritis or w/e means hes overrated

Powerful Wizard IRL fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Apr 3, 2016

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

there's like, a handful of players as consistent as guardian. i guess him having a "bad" tournament with arthritis or w/e means hes overrated

The thing about being #1 is it can be passed on to someone else when they become/do better. Or you can be dumb and make excuses.

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

sorry, this obviously means a lot to you and i didn't mean to offend but that graph is funny to me after the gallons of pundit jizz he's been coated in all weekend and the easy 2-0 navi were definitely going to win today.

i found some more advanced stats:

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Antares posted:

world #1 awper

I felt this coming and last minute took Guardian off entries and stuck Flamie in instead. Hello top 3% fantasty pickem :smugdog:

e: When do I get my pick em flair?

fennesz fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Apr 3, 2016

Powerful Wizard IRL
Aug 8, 2007

-_- CS Depression? -_-
^o^

Antares posted:

sorry, this obviously means a lot to you and i didn't mean to offend

i thought you were just being clueless im sorry

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Mukaikubo posted:

Just had another comp ruined by a pair of dudes griefing. I love solo queueing, it's the bestest.

edit: I'd finally gotten my own head right and started playing like I'm supposed to, and so clearly that's when to hit me with the griefer train. I love solo queueing.

You can send announcements in the Nova group!

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Incredible that navi didn't pick inferno or cobble. Jesus.

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
LG's overpass CT side is just a thing of beauty

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
after nearly a month of intolerable ping and travelling getting in the way of my csgo, i get placed with 4 brazillian randos and we all strike up good communication and tranquility

add them as friends. very next game:

It feels so good to have your shots land

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Guess now Brazil will start ramping up that esports telcom infrastructure eh?

Luminosity has had one hell of a ride from Kabum all the way to major champions. Wish I was awake to have watched the matches but from what I've seen it was kind of a stomp.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

nftyw posted:

Guess now Brazil will start ramping up that esports telcom infrastructure eh?

Luminosity has had one hell of a ride from Kabum all the way to major champions. Wish I was awake to have watched the matches but from what I've seen it was kind of a stomp.

The Mirage map was excellent. LG just broke Na'Vi down and they could never create any opportunities on Overpass once losing in OT before. Seized looked absolutely defeated after that OT loss, and then the overall meltdown occurred.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Just finished load out, the navi meltdown was intense, flamie didn't go backstage after the OT loss either he just sat there.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Photex posted:

Just finished load out, the navi meltdown was intense, flamie didn't go backstage after the OT loss either he just sat there.
Did flamie ever change his expression during the tournament aside from his usual countenances of "mildly amused" and "moderately annoyed"?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

symbolic posted:

Did flamie ever change his expression during the tournament aside from his usual countenances of "mildly amused" and "moderately annoyed"?

He was pretty tilted after the first timeout in the first map

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Photex posted:

Feels bad man

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

So anyone interested in the last two pins I got for working the event? I got Tactics and Militia I really don't know the "market" I'd think both together are probably worth 80-100. So if anyone has a knife (or cash I guess) just pm me

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

The discipline and stamina of LG is really the thing that got them this win. I remember seeing that LG was 23-1 after Liquid hit map point in both games. That is absolutely amazing. I don't think most teams could do that. Liquid and NaVi are proof of that.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

fennesz posted:

The discipline and stamina of LG is really the thing that got them this win. I remember seeing that LG was 23-1 after Liquid hit map point in both games. That is absolutely amazing. I don't think most teams could do that. Liquid and NaVi are proof of that.

That's what I was saying to someone earlier, I wonder how many rounds total they played

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Liquid did well but Luminosity was like, 'ok, match point time to be serious' and denied Liquid each and every time.