Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

The Crooked Warden posted:

My coworkers are scumbags that play mobile games and have gotten me to once again start playing this terrible money pit. I whaled pretty hard back in the day but fell off around the Hello Kitty collab and never really developed much of a team beyond making token swipes at playing a 422 Artemis thing because focusing on more than one color is hard.

Anyhoo, if someone could have a rummage round in my box to point me in a direction to focus on for the immediate future, that's be grand: PadHerder

Also, do people still run Pengdra's for XP? And why the hell can I evolve my Bastet in three different directions?

Immediate use:
BlOdin+Gabriel/BBOrochi/BValk/BDNeptune+BlOdin

Then work towards:
AShiva+Urd/AFreyr/DinoRider/AKagu+AShiva
AThor+Saria/Raph/AVenus/Valk+Saria

See if you can find a good who will leave BlOdin up for a while in exchange for your BFF, who also has either Saria or AShiva and can trade out as soon as you have a better lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Anyone here run Gadius on a regular basis? I've got a team started but have no Gadius friends because, well, just got it started. I've gone on Padherder and added a few people who run it but most people seem to not update anything for ages so I don't know if any of that is accurate.

Other leader is Nephthys, Id is 362,955,394.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

robbob posted:

I finally got my first awoken in awoken haku. I could use some friends if anyone here still uses haku. I'm finally starting to break into some legend difficulty descends but looking for advice on teams.

I mostly run haku but mainly just looking to see if I have the possibility of another team to work on. I have a decent set of water monsters but no real standout leader that I could see and dark is definitely my strongest. Rank is in the 130's.

Padherder: https://www.padherder.com/user/robotrab/monsters

ID: 328597359

Sent you a friend request. I generally have Xmas Haku or +297 Yomi as my active, and can switch slot #1 between Bastet, Saria, +297 Shiva, or whatever is needed.

https://www.padherder.com/user/ValSA/monsters

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

10x +eggs starting Monday with Sowilo 1.5x drops on the coin store. My 297 Ronia is spared. Going to run the hell out of this to finish up RaDra and Isis.

Okay so this is what we've all been waiting for. Basically, I should use all my stamina ever on this.

But do I plus any side subs for ra, isis and one of each Kali and ra himself are all done so Indra, viper orochi, Zeus and Hera...

Or finally start working on my yomi subs, she's done but satsuki, haku, diza two z8s all would be good.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

The Crooked Warden posted:

My coworkers are scumbags that play mobile games and have gotten me to once again start playing this terrible money pit. I whaled pretty hard back in the day but fell off around the Hello Kitty collab and never really developed much of a team beyond making token swipes at playing a 422 Artemis thing because focusing on more than one color is hard.

Anyhoo, if someone could have a rummage round in my box to point me in a direction to focus on for the immediate future, that's be grand: PadHerder

Also, do people still run Pengdra's for XP? And why the hell can I evolve my Bastet in three different directions?

I saw a goon suggest you find a BFF with Blodin, Saria, and a Shiva. I have a Saria (#1 target for +eggs), +297 R/D Shiva, and a Blodin (not evolved, but he's my current exp target)
I'm always on and can put up whatever you need, whenever you need it.
https://www.padherder.com/user/ValSA/monsters
Friend ID

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
FUUUUUCCCCKKKK YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

See that bunnygirl you gimmicky piece of poo poo dragon? Normally I would have had another gravity in there to gently caress you up but, in my previous two runs I got completely orb-screwed after I had you at 50% (BULLSHIT!) so how do you like complete invulnerability to your crap for three turns?

Seriously, my line-up of mons made JP challenge 9 way harder than 10. In 10 I could just hyper-kill everything but for 9 you also need to be able to take the hits (which my teams are not so good at) while still doing lots of damage... but not too much or else you get hosed. Anyways, I decided to try Sakuya instead of YomiD (who could have stalled much better) because she usually doesn't have any trouble with that dragon but ho, ho, ho, game orb trolled me hard.

Feels good to have finished that poo poo.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
Which Sun Quan ult is generally considered the best?

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Valicious posted:

Which Sun Quan ult is generally considered the best?

B/G for sub, B/L for lead.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?
My rolls worked out pretty well this time around!

Day one:

Rozuel #2
Akechi #2
Red Cyberbeast.

Day 2:

Phoenix Rider
Australis
Blue Cyberbeast
Zuoh #2
Kraken Rider
Sasuke
Algedi
Eschamali (!) :vince: :woop:
Neptune #2
Scheat
Artemis #4
Ruka #2.

I think this has been the best godfest in a while for me. Esch has made my luci team so much stronger, though I've had to sub out zuoh #1. Now my choices of devil/god subs for Awoken Luci are: Dvalk, Zuoh(s), Akechi(s), Z8, Dmeta (if I really want to), Diza (again if I really want to), Uevo Pandora, Awoken Pandora, and Eschamali.

I've been using A Luci/Uevo Pandora/Awoken Pandora/Eschamali/Akechi since I rolled her. Before that I was using Zuoh instead of Eschamali (because I didn't have her).

Yay!

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
So I have a solid Shiva Dragon team and a solid Neptune Dragon Team.
Which is worth getting? I'm 20k shy of affording one.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kortel posted:

So I have a solid Shiva Dragon team and a solid Neptune Dragon Team.
Which is worth getting? I'm 20k shy of affording one.

Not enough info. What do you want the team for? What exactly are your subs for them? ("solid" is not enough) What is your main team? What other good leaders/subs do you have?

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
Rage rolled on the REM last night because Riot didn't release URF mode in league, got a Fenrir.

hrmph.

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum
Wow I just made 4 ranks in about 45 minutes. Are dub-metalits just for skilling up DMeta?

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Is NA maintenance a day early? I'm so lost :ohdear:

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

UHD posted:

Is NA maintenance a day early? I'm so lost :ohdear:
They posted about a problem with Nordis' dungeon that was causing people to crash so I assume that's what this maintenance is about.

Spamtron7000 posted:

Are dub-metalits just for skilling up DMeta?
Rotating to Typhon after tomorrow night's maintenance. Otherwise they're decent exp for feeding

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Not including her dad because he not waifu

Hey, GungHo, you do realize it is not a very good skill, yeah? Such a wasted opportunity for a special trap-REM.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Gravity has gotten better with resolve in play. Especially with things like 30% resolve, <30% murderskill, you can bring them above the threshold, gravity under it, and kill.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hello shame dragon buddies I need way more RaDra friends than I currently have please add me:

YomiDra demoted to 2nd lead / lazy puzzling with the BFF rotating between a ton of leads I never actually use. Just opened up 15 friend slots so throw me an invite if you need some shame dragon leads.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
So tomorrow we're gonna be getting:

- 10x Descendeds
- A new Ranking Dungeon
- Bleach Collab
- Predra Infestation

That's a pretty decent amount of stuff right there.

Edit: Oh, and obligatory warning/reminder that collab REMs have an abysmally low rate of dropping the really good stuff. So caveat emptor, and all that.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sono posted:

Gravity has gotten better with resolve in play. Especially with things like 30% resolve, <30% murderskill, you can bring them above the threshold, gravity under it, and kill.

That's why I didn't bitch about ilsix (the dude with the 30% resolve) on this same page because with Sakuya's gravities then, wait a minute, I totally bitched about him!

It's not that they don't have an use, it's that GungHo, the company that is flailing around trying to go back to the #1 money-making spot in JP (which they lost to Monster Strike), does completely half-assed stuff like that. Maybe they actually sold a shitload of the LG Another Sakuya? Ahaha, nope.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Kali has screwed me twice in a row now on Z8 by making boards with only 3 light orbs.

I need prongs to kill this idiot, Kali! :argh:

I'm really good at getting to Z8 now without much thinking then dying on the 2nd 6-combo checkpoint.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Kali has screwed me twice in a row now on Z8 by making boards with only 3 light orbs.

I need prongs to kill this idiot, Kali! :argh:

I'm really good at getting to Z8 now without much thinking then dying on the 2nd 6-combo checkpoint.

Well, :gitgud: and start farming that poo poo so that you can afford the new hotness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWqE7LqyygM

(dude is annoying so mute that poo poo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OzBcaGT5is

(this video is a good example of the Shangmei system)

trucutru fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Apr 3, 2016

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

Jp is weird

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

trucutru posted:

Well, :gitgud: and start farming that poo poo so that you can afford the new hotness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWqE7LqyygM
Well I guess it's nice to see that you don't need 900k MP to make her work. That video also makes the idea of her being RaDra tier a bit less ridiculous.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
For people trying to get their first Awoken Pandora, Surtr is in rotation today! I can't get to him on mythical, but I've crushed him twice in legendary... With no drops :smith:

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Between the last set of challenge dungeons, Kagu yesterday, and PADRadar today, I have something like 600 plus eggs chilling in my box. And I'm just a few blue orbs away from another 99 eggs on PADRadar! I guess I'll start plussing the stuff on my Pandora team? Congratulations Zuoh!

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I hope you like fairy tale girls!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lglehxecBT4

(the punchline is a 6:30, but you have to watch the whole thing)

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

trucutru posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lglehxecBT4

(the punchline is a 6:30, but you have to watch the whole thing)

He starts out saying he's only going to do twenty rolls, then keeps going. A deserved reward. :v:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Another fun thing for tomorrow.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Hey that's a fun thing indeed. NA PAD is getting a little less lovely by the day.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

trucutru posted:

It just so happens that I loving adore fairy tale girls! Gonna wham on this for no other reason than that everything in there is cute.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I hope we get a reset of both a few days later like what happened in JP! Maybe we can finally get half price skill delay resist tamas soon too...

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

cryptoclastic posted:

It just so happens that I loving adore fairy tale girls! Gonna wham on this for no other reason than that everything in there is cute.

You're going to be a happy customer!

More SM bullshit (Hephaestus Dragon has 100M HP):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2xPe0XLtlo

Next is Noah dragon

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
Hep dragon is apparently pretty easy actually, even for current teams. The guest team 0 stoned it at the festa on their second try with radra. You can just gravity the poo poo out of him so 100m HP and resolve don't mean much. A good board and an enhance and you can just one shot him after gravities.

Emy
Apr 21, 2009
They didn't block gravities like with Zeus dragon?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Emy posted:

They didn't block gravities like with Zeus dragon?

Nope, the main gimmicks are Neptune's effective 6m defense for 4 turns, which is why the first team in the video is so unorthodox and has Valk+Phoenix Rider, Apollo's combo shield which they wait out, and Hephaestus dragon 15-turn skill delay that hits the team that had already used most skills.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=2106

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
Rank 250 REM is live on NA! My pull gave me Tsubaki #3. :suicide:

There's a theoretical system team I can make here, right? With a friend Tsubaki I could pop one every turn, but even with a guaranteed 39x every turn I feel like it'll still be a little weak because Tsubaki has mediocre ATK and no rows or prongs. There's probably something better I can do with different leads, maybe?

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
Rank 250 REM Pull:

Osiris #3.

Maybe if he gets an SBR I can just run an Osiris "system" team since his cooldown is so low.

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

OtherworldlyInvader posted:

736 days played and I still have only rolled a single 50k monster [Kaede], gently caress you GungHo!

Just pulled the Rank 250 Machine and received Kaede #2. The Gung-Troll is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

isndl posted:

Rank 250 REM is live on NA! My pull gave me Tsubaki #3. :suicide:

There's a theoretical system team I can make here, right? With a friend Tsubaki I could pop one every turn, but even with a guaranteed 39x every turn I feel like it'll still be a little weak because Tsubaki has mediocre ATK and no rows or prongs. There's probably something better I can do with different leads, maybe?

You want Leilans for your Tsubaki system. Also, the new Theurgia from pad academy should be good for her. But, in the end, she's just not that good. Still, hold onto them just in case she gets some insane boost afterwards.

• Locked thread