Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

dragonstalking posted:

Do facts outside the narrative frighten you?

~the narrative~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shux
Feb 25, 2012

Join Freestyle Cyclists and help repeal Australia's unjustified Helmet laws.

Studies have shown cars travel much closer to cyclists wearing helmets, arguably increasing the risk of an accident.
I hope Mittani quits or is replaced after this (as well as leaders of other blocks). With all this crazy poo poo going on this game seems so much more fun, backstabbing, traitors and ego's on the line.

An eve where alliances all hated each other and were run by people that said "gently caress it - lets kill them/reset them" on a whim would be great fun. Diplomacy and LARPing wannabe space Emperors are boring.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
were this dumb idea that there is a narrative that we aren't losing coming from because even mittens himself has been like "yo poo poo's going to suck and we can't actively contest systems for right now"

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
there are some seriously detached-from-reality motherfuckers up in here

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

frozenpussy posted:

there are some seriously detached-from-reality motherfuckers up in here

but enough about you

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
:a2m:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
that was mean, the reddit guy with an entirely eve thread post history makes you look mentally well

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

that was mean, the reddit guy with an entirely eve thread post history makes you look mentally well

Please don't stalk me TIA

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Unfunny Poster posted:

Is Albion Online playable again?

i havent looked at it in months :shrug:

what is the company line today, anyways?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
why is this thread always so angsty and edgy all the fuckin time while everyone in game including in the imperium is having a good time

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Blazing Zero posted:

i havent looked at it in months :shrug:

idk ask dragonstalking and then invert it

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I kinda like it when reddit propaganda lies are hurled at us in the form of insults.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Venom Snake posted:

why is this thread always so angsty and edgy all the fuckin time while everyone in game including in the imperium is having a good time

it's 80% the dudes who literally registered to post only in the eve thread trying to smug it up and falling on their faces because they don't know how to post much less spin well

WhoNeedsAName
Nov 30, 2013

Blazing Zero posted:

Same as it has always been... Kill everything :black101:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Venom Snake posted:

I was thinking of a way to ask this. People are actively seeking ways to misinterpret and misunderstand posts. A few pages back, I criticized Reddit and got my hand bitten for it. It's insane.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

it's 80% the dudes who literally registered to post only in the eve thread trying to smug it up and falling on their faces because they don't know how to post much less spin well

if they paid 10 dollars just to talk about goons in eve you think they would at least read up that goons have been in more hosed situations in the past

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

dragonstalking posted:

Please don't stalk me TIA

i click this button and it's just a link to this thread it's really weird

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Venom Snake posted:

if they paid 10 dollars just to talk about goons in eve you think they would at least read up that goons have been in more hosed situations in the past

goonfleetswarm was also markedly different so who knows what will happen

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Does that constitute a meltdown? I don't hang out in GBS or FYAD or BYOB so I really don't know the threshold.

Edit: I just saw the VFK on the windmill. Okay, that's pretty good.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

I hate myself should I play this game and with who? I can provide Eonwe as a character reference.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Potato Salad posted:

Does that constitute a meltdown? I don't hang out in GBS or FYAD or BYOB so I really don't know the threshold.

Stormgale posted:

I hate myself should I play this game

good lord no

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stormgale posted:

I hate myself should I play this game and with who? I can provide Eonwe as a character reference.

yeah you should play this game and join hole squad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gS05lWy9Ko

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

yeah you should play this game and join hole squad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gS05lWy9Ko

Tell me more about holes.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.

Stormgale posted:

I hate myself should I play this game

That's the perfect CONDItion to start playing eve.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Stormgale posted:

its a lot of unfun tedium in ways kmmos only wished they could be

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stormgale posted:

it seems scary to live in then you realize that it's actually safer than most anything else in the game if your not dumb

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

^^^ Rip my chances

its a lot of unfun tedium in ways kmmos only wished they could be

Well I mean I bought black desert online so.....

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stormgale posted:

^^^ Rip my chances

Well I mean I bought black desert online so.....

trust me dude if madcows can do it when he's only vaguely aware of reality at the best of times you can to

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Oh, God, high angle guns in wormholes.

It feels so crazy that Strategic Cruisers are standard doctrines for huge alliances. T3 was private bling poo poo! White Noise lost a few fleets of HML Tengus to perma-mwd Drakefleet, but that was an exception and very much not the rule.

When people complain about running out of wormhole content after the daily battery of capital escalations in home system and whatever static is availanle, prices on t3 are sure to come down.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Well what do I get for becoming a hole digger?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

When's citadels? The Tuesday after fanfest?

Have I got enough time to inject 90d worth of brain goo to get Chimera ratting, and make my money back?

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Stormgale posted:

Like all hole squad members you become wealthy beyond your wildest dreams and then mysteriously absent from the Deklein trenches as the axis of evil closes in.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Zephyrine posted:

Like all hole squad members you become wealthy beyond your wildest dreams and then mysteriously absent from the Deklein trenches as the axis of evil closes in.

So basically I become an officer in WW1?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stormgale posted:

Well you can make mad stacks in wormholes but you also get to be part of the imperiums most ELITE (posting) pvp organization

Oodles posted:

Have I got enough time to inject 90d worth of brain goo to get Chimera ratting, and make my money back?

uhhh I don't think carrier ratting is going to be a thing for a while since were being invaded atm

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

Well you can make mad stacks in wormholes but you also get to be part of the imperiums most ELITE (posting) pvp organization
But how Do I PVP post? also how do I avoid getting played like a drat fiddle?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
the only winning move is not to play

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Oodles posted:

wednesday, they realized how loving stupid it was to have a major content release the day after the country's biggest bender

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Zephyrine posted:

Hey gently caress you, even Atrum can't complain about our wartime participation (although I'm sure he'd really, really, really like to) and that doesn't even include all the guys who are effectively hole violence but have characters in other corps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stormgale posted:

But how Do I PVP post? also how do I avoid getting played like a drat fiddle?

Join Hole Squad and find out (you might actually have to play the game with the rest of the imperium for a bit while you get skills). As for avoiding being fiddled I can't help you there.

• Locked thread