Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

He didn't need to meet him- he was on the Earth when Golden Frieza blew it up.

If you want to say it doesn't count because of Whis rewinding time then that's one thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i mean it's not like yamcha got himself killed there he was just on the freakin' planet that should only count for half points or something

this was a really fun ep, vegeta got to do his stupid kick technique and all the stuff with cabba was cute. this and the piccolo fight were the best ones so far I think.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Kelp Plankton posted:

the next storyline will be goku and vegeta pulling a Weekend At Bernies with frost's unconscious body as they ineptly run his space empire into the ground

You guys come up with better plot lines than the actual show

And I like the show

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Agoat posted:

You guys come up with better plot lines than the actual show

And I like the show

Don't encourage them, this is how fanfics get started.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
YOOOO WRESTLEMANIA

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

maybe i should start watching wrestling

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I made this joke in another thread, and Xaiver (dude on the left) is totally Vegeta. Prince of all jobbers.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Why does he have a golden dong coming out of his pants? Did his penis go SSJ?

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Yeah, that's the one weird thing about that picture. Just that.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

When did saiyans stop being monkeys and start being unicorns? Did I miss that saga or something?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

they didn't want to get wigs so they compromised

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

jojo crossover, obviously

they've even got a proper wrestling theme and everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3fYtoRNNNQ

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I like to think that the one in the middle without a horn is the nappa of the group

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

that's surprisingly on the mark, actually, now I think of it

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Raxivace posted:

How do you figure? Frieza was only killed by Future Trunks and Goku. Yamcha was killed by a Saibaman, Majin Buu, and Frieza.

I think Frieza died in a movie once (he was working with Hitler? I donno I watched it a while ago, and it was a weird movie). You could arguably say he died after Namek was destroyed. If he hadn't been found and revived with science magic.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Enourmo posted:

maybe i should start watching wrestling

It then instantly cut to Lanipator, with Takahata & LittleKuriboh, holding up a Team FourStar sign.

The match itself was less good, but those parts were alright.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://twitter.com/Kainin/status/716781813163757568

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://twitter.com/herms98/status/716874024068849664

There was an interview between Toriyama and Toyotaro (Super manga artist) and it hints at future plot. That link is a WIP translation.

Future Super details, which I suppose are subject to change.
A popular character from the future shows up. Welcome back Future Trunks Cell.
Super Saiyan Blue was going to be white but white would clash with the "next enemy".
There are no plans for Goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus and Whis

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Josuke Higashikata posted:

https://twitter.com/herms98/status/716874024068849664

There was an interview between Toriyama and Toyotaro (Super manga artist) and it hints at future plot. That link is a WIP translation.

Future Super details, which I suppose are subject to change.
A popular character from the future shows up. Welcome back Future Trunks Cell.
Super Saiyan Blue was going to be white but white would clash with the "next enemy".

My heart says future Trunks but my head says Bardock,other than that everything seems cool

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Not this arc anyway, they will surpass them if there is another one. That's not DB style to keep Goku weaker than anyone.

After the gang is finished defeating Hits 3rd form or whatever, they will relax for some time and have a party, but then a mysterious stranger appears and murders Whis like hes a chump (thus establishing himself as a supreme bad rear end). Goku and Vegita are on the run, and must find a way to surpass the power of the gods themselves (it will involve pushups).

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I have no source on this so get your salt ready, but I did read elsewhere that Toei are very happy with how Super is doing and seem to want to continue Super well past the 100 episodes rumoured at the beginning of its run. It also does great ratings.

Basically, there's certainly going to be plenty more arcs to come and Beerus will definitely at least have to train to stay ahead or straight up lose to Goku at somepoint, I agree.

The "future-related" character is almost surely Future Trunks, probably in his time patrol role? I can't see it being Bardock or Cell (I love Cell too much) but I always expect the worst of Dragonball and enjoy not being let down too much.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

It's probably Future Trunks since Super goes out of its way to remind us of him with the recent Frieza arc.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

nah it's gonna be Blueper Saiyan Bardock because he's special and you love him he's your favorite.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
It's clearly going to be Past Radditz, and he is going to be pissed that both his brother and loyal commander forgot about him and never bothered to wish him back.

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
Its obviously future Lssjgss4 time breaker golden Broly

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Rutibex posted:

Not this arc anyway, they will surpass them if there is another one. That's not DB style to keep Goku weaker than anyone.

I'm fine with Beerus and Whis being stronger. I do want to see Whis cut loose at some point, though.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

I have no source on this so get your salt ready, but I did read elsewhere that Toei are very happy with how Super is doing and seem to want to continue Super well past the 100 episodes rumoured at the beginning of its run. It also does great ratings.

Basically, there's certainly going to be plenty more arcs to come and Beerus will definitely at least have to train to stay ahead or straight up lose to Goku at somepoint, I agree.

The "future-related" character is almost surely Future Trunks, probably in his time patrol role? I can't see it being Bardock or Cell (I love Cell too much) but I always expect the worst of Dragonball and enjoy not being let down too much.

You know, if it's Future Trucks as a Time Patroller, then I wouldn't really mind if Xenoverse is the next arc.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's future trunks fused with future cell

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

It's future trunks fused with future cell

I want to see future Trunks fused with kid Trunks.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

And that's why you're on a government watch list

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I wonder what's on Obama's watch list.

Kill la Kill
Evangelion
Shirobako

hmm

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Hope Future Trucks comes back and teaches himself not to be a little bitch. gently caress GT Trunks.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Augus posted:

Hope Future Trucks comes back and teaches himself not to be a little bitch. gently caress GT Trunks.

he comes back and is weaker than his 10 year old "self"

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Rirse posted:

You know, if it's Future Trucks as a Time Patroller, then I wouldn't really mind if Xenoverse is the next arc.

Is it finally best Kai time? Aw yeah. Basically to guess who it is you have to think what would tiny children think is cool?

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
It's Uub, ya goobers. Duh.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I'm fine with Beerus and Whis being stronger. I do want to see Whis cut loose at some point, though.

yea I'd actually like it if they stayed stronger. goku is almost never the strongest character anyway. like the only times he's ever the strongest are when he first goes super saiyan and the brief period inbetween fat buu and super buu

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

HitTheTargets posted:

It's Uub, ya goobers. Duh.

It better not be. I can forgive not developing Majin Buu (though they are fools for doing it!). But developing a brand new character that's just a much lamer version of Buu? Unforgivable!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Manatee Cannon posted:

yea I'd actually like it if they stayed stronger. goku is almost never the strongest character anyway. like the only times he's ever the strongest are when he first goes super saiyan and the brief period inbetween fat buu and super buu

fat buu was probably stronger though

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Toriyama liked doing the slice of life stuff and only made Goku the main character again so Gohan could fullfill his childhood dream: other interesting tidbits from the interview.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

fat buu was probably stronger though

goku flat out says he could have killed fat buu then and there if he'd wanted to, but he didn't because he was dead and having some dead dude come back to fix everyone's problems all the time was lame

• Locked thread