Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

rovert posted:

Home owner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Blasmeister posted:

This is the only way she can get Tyson to pay attention. Also why she wrestles in dominatrix gear.

Cesaro is a tough cookie to compete with.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
uh

https://twitter.com/JohnnyGargano/status/717153080928825345

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

oh johnny you gotta think about your wording my man

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it's fine

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
E: Wrong thread~!@!!~!

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
https://twitter.com/BullDempseyWWE/status/717171473778139136

edit:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
:monocle:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
whoa

whoa bull

whoa

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Bull making all kinds of smart career decisions lately

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

What'd the initial tweet to Bull say?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

rovert posted:

Home owner

Hah!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

FAROOQ posted:

1. She's a pretty 23 year old woman.

2. People don't understand quite how unappealing being from Norwich is.

I am Rovert's source.

Also, in the words of Frank Reynolds, she has the I-don't-give-a-poo poo attitude that plays well

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I like Paige because she's got that "Chav that made it sort of" air about her.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Paige is probably a very fun person.

It's a shame WWE is so bad at booking nearly everyone on their roster, because Paige deserved better than to be the most bored looking one out of 10 women fighting for no good goddamn reason at Wrestlemania.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I've said it before but Paige is that girl who shows up to the party at 3 am when everyone has passed out but she has coke so you end up staying up all night doing coke.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Paige has a look and attitude that stands out a lot from the rest of the women's division, especially at the time she was first called up. Then she got on the reality show and probably has a lot of crossover fans from that. It makes a lot of sense to me that she's got a big fanbase even if she hasn't had very many great matches or programs since making the main roster. It would be nice if she got moved back up the card and got a second shot once the Charlotte/Sasha/Becky stuff has run its course, hopefully it could work out better with the changes, however incremental, that have taken place over the last couple years.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The_Rob posted:

I've said it before but Paige is that girl who shows up to the party at 3 am when everyone has passed out but she has coke so you end up staying up all night doing coke.

Why are 'you' sitting there by yourself with everyone else passed out, before she gets there, and how long does that last

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

She's sort of taken the Bella's spot in a lot of the promotional stuff they send out. She plays really well from a marketing perspective, in the same way that AJ did for a while, so even when she's not being highlighted on the man product she's become really important to their corporate image.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Remember when Stone Cold was interviewing Paige and she was telling him stories about her hosed up childhood and teen years that basically had Steve sitting mouth agape while she tells him about guys being held out of windows and threatened?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's just called being from Norwich.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Here take the coke

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/davidshoemaker/status/717180374938480640

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Cavauro posted:

Why are 'you' sitting there by yourself with everyone else passed out, before she gets there, and how long does that last

Have you never been to a party that's dying down and someone shows up ready to party?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Skinty McEdger posted:

She's sort of taken the Bella's spot in a lot of the promotional stuff they send out. She plays really well from a marketing perspective, in the same way that AJ did for a while, so even when she's not being highlighted on the man product she's become really important to their corporate image.

I've been thinking this. It seems like She has been getting a hell of a push in the Total Divas marketing.

They are probably preparing for a Bella-less show and going to push Paige as the new reason to watch.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
The best way to watch Total Divas is to wait for the Total Paige edits on YouTube. Everyone else who was any fun has been taken out or downplayed; bring back Cameron and her slow boyfriend.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shima Honnou posted:

Remember when Stone Cold was interviewing Paige and she was telling him stories about her hosed up childhood and teen years that basically had Steve sitting mouth agape while she tells him about guys being held out of windows and threatened?

if you took Paige's entire backstory and transported it to the US, she'd be Beau James's daughter.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

pressedbunny posted:

The best way to watch Total Divas is to wait for the Total Paige edits on YouTube. Everyone else who was any fun has been taken out or downplayed; bring back Cameron and her slow boyfriend.

bring back vinnie and have him get trained by bryan and cena. that's a spinoff if i ever heard of one.

NotQuiteQuentin fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Apr 5, 2016

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Last time I did that I got in trouble for wiping my poo poo everywhere.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The_Rob posted:

Have you never been to a party
no

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

if you took Paige's entire backstory and transported it to the US, she'd be Beau James's daughter.

She'd be that Dudleys trainee who gave Daffney the concussion?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

you obviously didn't get the memo but Andrea is cool now

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Rosie LottaLove. Don't you ever forget that name.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Paige suffers from bad timing in her main roster debut. She came up as AJ was nearing the end of her run and the division still wasn't being taken seriously since the Bellas were on top, and she's not considered part of the whole Revolution thing with Sasha/Charlotte/Becky and eventually Bayley where they are given some respect. There's still plenty of time to build her back up if they associate her with the previous four.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

C. Everett Koop posted:

Paige suffers from bad timing in her main roster debut. She came up as AJ was nearing the end of her run and the division still wasn't being taken seriously since the Bellas were on top,

She won the title during her debut and held it for three months before losing it back to AJ.

There was nothing left for her to do in NXT because they don't teach you how to grow up

naM sdrawkcaB
Feb 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/tresdessert/status/656263523971026944

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

bring back vinnie and have him get trained by bryan and cena. that's a spinoff if i ever heard of one.

Oh man, they dropped Vinny? He was the best when my friends and I tried watching that show.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Oh dang, its actually uncanny now I think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

I was paying more attention to the fact that one crowd member is going super sayian.