Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Confederate flag tattoos (shirts, bumper stickers, etc) are another one of nature's warning signs to stay away. Like the beautiful yet poisonous monarch and his bright colors. Here are some other displays of nature, warning us to keep our distance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

ChairmanMeow posted:

these blacked out eyes, I was assuming contacts, but am I wrong?

Could be, but some BME crazies invented sclera tattooing.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
yeah i was like nooo, but maybe. and so it is.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

ChairmanMeow posted:

try to let it go man

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

So like.... Yeesh.

That's gonna be one hell of a mottled mess soon.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Personally I'm a fan of the stubby newt arm.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
Did someone say newt arm?

A questionable gecko:

and...this. Not an amphibian but also questionable.

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

Did he poo poo the front of his underwear?

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

That's just ink and moisture from his brand new tattoo.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

This dude looks so drat happy to have a bunchy of lovely white supremacist tattoos.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

That's gonna be a Sweet blob in a few years! Anyone seen any pictures of watercolor tattoos after a few years? I've been wondering how those age.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
it's not unblob like now

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

Ok Fella posted:

That's gonna be a Sweet blob in a few years! Anyone seen any pictures of watercolor tattoos after a few years? I've been wondering how those age.

https://www.tattoodo.com/a/2016/03/the-test-of-time-tattoo-styles-that-won-t-stand-it-watercolor/

This article was linked lately in the main tattoo thread.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Not as faded as I thought they would be.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

is especially funny because

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Such a friendly looking face ruined. :smith:

Content:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Yikes.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

ChairmanMeow posted:

these blacked out eyes, I was assuming contacts, but am I wrong?

They're likely tattooed, with a round black contact over the iris. Sclera contacts exist but the black ones are hard to see through and they're incredibly uncomfortable. Dude is probably a tattoo artist though, most of his stuff is well-done except for that stupid thing above his left eyebrow. But then I like weird people.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

That's not on her vagina!

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Bored posted:

That's not on her vagina!

bagpiping

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

The twigs (?) poking out from behind the tit's side make it look like it's projectile bleeding rainbow hearts. And those ancient, faded tattoos paired with a colorful one makes it even stranger.

Edit: Speaking of bad birdcage tattoos...

:pwn:

Forsythia has a new favorite as of 07:30 on Apr 4, 2016

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

Mizuti posted:

And those ancient, faded tattoos paired with a colorful one makes it even stranger.

I think those "faded tattoos" you're referring to are actually just done in grey ink, which makes it even more stupid.

caramelbread
Jul 29, 2011

Googling something completely unrelated and found this gem. Also belongs in awkward/ugly thread.

At least he commits to his lovely tattoos.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

caramelbread posted:

Googling something completely unrelated and found this gem. Also belongs in awkward/ugly thread.

The sad clown indeed.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

caramelbread posted:

The playing card is pretty spot on to the original from Detective Comics. The make up is the sadness and shame.

CuteStorm
Sep 22, 2010
I was scanning for good weird Craigslist content and found this local tattoo "artist":

This eagle is really unimpressed by what's going on:

Can't draw hands? Hide them in the hair!

Pretty sure this is "Natausha" and "Olivia". Also pretty sure they are the spawn of Satan.

And last, but not least, my favorite, a bear, possibly with its face pressed against a glass.

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

BjornOfBorg posted:

"Nataushia"

"Natasha doesn't sound white trash enough. I know!" Dollars to donuts her middle name is either Lynn or Crystal

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

"Knock Jeremy Out"

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Scratch Monkey posted:

"Natasha doesn't sound white trash enough. I know!" Dollars to donuts her middle name is either Lynn or Crystal

kid in the background says it all

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Scratch Monkey posted:

I see leopard print on whoever's next to her, that car is just packed to the brim with white trash.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

I also thought the middle tat said "Jersey" and it seemed really appropriate.

Diddums
Jan 31, 2014

Johnny Truant posted:

I see leopard print on whoever's next to her, that car is just packed to the brim with white trash.

No, that's the other person's shoulder tattoo. Feel free to amend your conclusion.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Diddums posted:

No, that's the other person's shoulder tattoo. Feel free to amend your conclusion.

not necessary

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

Sarah Jessica Parker lookin rough these days

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Watercolor poodle

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

RabbitWizard posted:

Watercolor poodle

i thought it was a MLP tattoo. Man that's the exact color scheme of my first retainer when I was in 4th grade haha

CuteStorm
Sep 22, 2010
Lions seem especially hard for artists.

Baby hand.

A nice warning to avoid them!

Fun with name spellings.

Making the same bad choice again!

This anatomy made me laugh so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012