Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

endos are the best source of scoot-n-frooty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxZFBcE67NI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Enourmo posted:

Is that the brakefluid pissing out there next to the wheel?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Nope that would be the hydraulic fluid that until moments before was carrying the bike's weight to the front wheel

his front fork broke

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Enourmo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxZFBcE67NI

Excuse me but that's clearly a motorcycle, not a scooter
:goonsay:

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist
Jun 18, 2003

ANYONE WANT SOME BARBECUE?

Lipstick Apathy

How the mighty have fallen

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist posted:

How the mighty have fallen

:nws: So Many Skydivers Seen Out Airplane Windows :nws:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Trucks just wanna high-five. I'd high-five you truck!

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Oh look, it's how I play Sleeping Dogs.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

It's a real shame this can't be shown to everyone, because holy poo poo.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
It's not often that gun fails are really thread worthy, but I loved this one.

:derp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe3ompzpJl8

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

GOOD BOY

Full album: http://imgur.com/gallery/Yg8hB

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

I'm fairly sure these are both shops; skydivers descend at about 200km/hr, trying to get that close to a plane etc. Also the camera careening wildly in the second...

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

Serephina posted:

I'm fairly sure these are both shops; skydivers descend at about 200km/hr, trying to get that close to a plane etc. Also the camera careening wildly in the second...

you've done it again, sherlock, bravo

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

Serephina posted:

Yeah, also Chuck Yeager and The Wright Brothers both independently calculated that the drag coefficient of exposed labia is 23%/32°K, so that configuration would send both skydivers into an uncontrollable spin. However, the drag coefficient of an exposed scrotum is 69%/212°F, which cancels out, so a true nude skydiving couple is scientifically proven to be the most aerodynamic shape. It's so fast that Donald Trump's defense advisors have already started selecting the smoothest couples to be deployed as weapons in the war with Mexico. Gonna take that oil like we should have the first time.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

CharlieWhiskey posted:

Yeah, also Chuck Yeager and The Wright Brothers both independently calculated that the drag coefficient of exposed labia is 23%/32°K, so that configuration would send both skydivers into an uncontrollable spin. However, the drag coefficient of an exposed scrotum is 69%/212°F, which cancels out, so a true nude skydiving couple is scientifically proven to be the most aerodynamic shape. It's so fast that Donald Trump's defense advisors have already started selecting the smoothest couples to be deployed as weapons in the war with Mexico. Gonna take that oil like we should have the first time.

I'm a pilot and I endorse this message.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Very thorough. A good boy.

The bed with a single paw print is probably my favorite out of the lot, though.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
The only downside is the loud foghorn noise it makes when your mom jumps.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

SpacePig posted:

BOOP

OH! I'm not supposed to get on the bed, I'm such a good boy!

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Oh god! The flapping!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

spog posted:

Oh god! The flapping!

*wiggles finger sideways in lips
"bebebebebebebebe"

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Did I just watch someone die?

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

So, some rapper named Azealia Banks doesn't understand how fake news sites work.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/04/04/rapper-azealia-banks-calls-sarah-palin-gang-raped-black-men/

Jesus. :psypop:

Murphys Law
Nov 1, 2005

I love this comment: " I like to imagine that all the stuff lying around and covered in ink were unsuccessful attempts to clean up the mess"

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

10 Beers posted:

So, some rapper named Azealia Banks doesn't understand how fake news sites work.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/04/04/rapper-azealia-banks-calls-sarah-palin-gang-raped-black-men/

Jesus. :psypop:

History textbooks in the South actually taught that poo poo, though, so it's not like it came out of nowhere. Also, it was Sarah "rape kit" Palin, so it's not exactly beyond the realm of possibility that she'd actually say something like that.

This poo poo was taught in schools:

A black woman in the US reacting poorly over an article containing a prominent person justifying slavery? Yeah, no idea why she'd be pissed.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 15:52 on Apr 5, 2016

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Schadenfreude: Americans complaining a flag represents treason, rebellion, and domestic terrorism.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Just Offscreen posted:

Did I just watch someone die?

I remember some one posting the video, he didn't die but he was seriously hosed up.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Gorilla Salad posted:

History textbooks in the South actually taught that poo poo, though, so it's not like it came out of nowhere. Also, it was Sarah "rape kit" Palin, so it's not exactly beyond the realm of possibility that she'd actually say something like that.

Normally, I hate people who write in books - but those ones seriously need to be burnt

EDIT: They'd probably burn them in the shape of a cross, on a black person's lawn.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

SpacePig posted:

"Oh, I better not."

Both of my dogs had a love affair with pens at one point. We came home and there was blue ink all over the face of one. A few days later as we were poking to move, the other dog came rushing in with one of those huge, fat Sharpies in her mouth. She saw my girlfriend and I, realized her mistake and literally backed out of the room.

Two days later they ate a copy of Frankenstein.

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

Eponine posted:

Two days later they ate a copy of Frankenstein.
If you're going to let your dogs listen to Alice Cooper, make sure they can hear the lyrics clearly.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

I'm gonna drop this comment here and then run as fast as I can;

I get great schadenfreude out of these people leaving a highly active husky puppy in their small townhouse / apartment for 3 hours and getting all their poo poo ruined, because they really had it coming

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

Judge Schnoopy posted:

I'm gonna drop this comment here and then run as fast as I can;

I get great schadenfreude out of these people leaving a highly active husky puppy in their small townhouse / apartment for 3 hours and getting all their poo poo ruined, because they really had it coming

I like to think they just stepped outside for 2 seconds to get the mail

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gorilla Salad posted:

You may not like it, but it's important to realize that this is largely true. It's still massively hosed-up and a lot of abuse occurred without basically any oversight, but slaves were serious investments that had to be cared for in the same way a farmer might care for a tractor today while free laborers were discarded for the slightest cause.

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land

Byzantine posted:

Schadenfreude: Americans complaining a flag represents treason, rebellion, and domestic terrorism.

Counterpoint: gently caress those dumb limeys anyway

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

baquerd posted:

You may not like it, but it's important to realize that this is largely true. It's still massively hosed-up and a lot of abuse occurred without basically any oversight, but slaves were serious investments that had to be cared for in the same way a farmer might care for a tractor today while free laborers were discarded for the slightest cause.

https://mobile.twitter.com/afamhistfail?lang=en

Were you in one of those tour groups?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

That is either the most uncomfortable or most incredible tandem jump in history.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Gorilla Salad posted:

A black woman in the US reacting poorly over an article containing a prominent person justifying slavery? Yeah, no idea why she'd be pissed.

You're not wrong. I was just enjoying the schadenfreude of someone spouting absolutely vile things(even if it was to Sarah Palin) on Twitter about something that didn't actually happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Was it hellish for slaves, having your life controlled by the whims and desires of another without consideration for your own? Of course. To accept being a slave is to lose that essential part of your humanity and become another tool no different than a horse or tractor.

But given that, if as a farmer you didn't do basic maintenance and upkeep on your tools, you were going to be a bad farmer with sub-par results.