Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
mother died today. twix: two for me, none for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

sisyphus is rolling a giant hazelnut up a steep milk chocolate mountain. every step he takes he must watch his footing as the delicious, melt-in-your-mouth ground gives slightly beneath his feet. look - he has nearly lost control - at the last moment, he wedges himself between the mountain and the nut again, sweat dripping from his brow. this scenario will play out over and over again, endlessly, across the tapestry of time, pausing only momentarily for him to lose his grip at last, and the hazelnut to roll alllll the way down the mountain again, snowballing chocolate as it goes, finally hitting the thin wafer ground. he must begin again. what does it all mean? the delicious taste of Ferrero Rocher!

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

priest: we are gathered here today to celebrate the life and work of tony, the world's fattest man
widow: *sobs*
priest: in accordance with tony's last will and testament i would like you to look beneath your pews, you will find the remainder of tony's fortune, spent entirely on candy bars
widow: *sobs louder*
mother: the crumbly chocolate of this Flake bar reminds me of the impermanence of life
best friend: (eating four Picnic bars at once) it's what he would've wanted

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

surgeon: i'm sorry... he didn't make it.
(family sobs)
surgeon: this must be hard for you. how about a starburst? four out of five surgeons agree... starburst. life is juicy

City of Glompton

lol

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

dr kevorkian turns the handle, and gas begins flowing through the tube. he thinks back on a life well-lived, successes, and not too many regrets... he finds some order in things, and is about ready to close the book per se... but not before he scratches one last itch. he reaches out to the end table and grabs a bright red foil packet, gingerly tears it open, breaks off a piece, and slides it under the gas mask to his awaiting mouth.

kit kat. take a break

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

hi, i'm tony, and you've just picked up my proudest work, the world's first guaranteed ennui-free chocolate bar: 'tony's sweetness unto death'

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

'don't look now' except donald sutherland goes to venice after being diagnosed with diabetes and witnesses mysterious apparitions of giant cherry ripe bars

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

when life's sweet... when everything's going great... you're craving a delicious, caramel nougat reminder that even in the prime of life, death awaits. see that light at the end of the tunnel? reach out and grab it... it's Hershey's Memento Moreish.

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

bald marlon brando, in black (tv ad): hi, i'm marlon brando. i'm dead now. when i found out about my condition, i wanted somehow to tell the world: 'just eat'. whatever you do, just keep eating. even just plain peanut butter. eating is the best.

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

morbidly obese man: life is like a candle... it could be snuffed out at any moment. anybody up for burger king?

free Trapt CD fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Apr 3, 2016

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

when life's sweet... when everything's going great... you're craving a delicious, caramel nougat reminder that even in the prime of life, death awaits. see that light at the end of the tunnel? reach out and grab it... it's Hershey's Memento Moreish.

hi how are you ♥

problematic hug

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

priest: we are gathered here today to celebrate the life and work of tony, the world's fattest man
widow: *sobs*
priest: in accordance with tony's last will and testament i would like you to look beneath your pews, you will find the remainder of tony's fortune, spent entirely on candy bars
widow: *sobs louder*
mother: the crumbly chocolate of this Flake bar reminds me of the impermanence of life
best friend: (eating four Picnic bars at once) it's what he would've wanted

alnilam

alnilam

Ah, the chocolate orange! I knew it, Horatio: a candy of infinite zest, of most excellent fancy: it hath melted in my mouth a thousand times; and now, how
abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rims at it. Here hangs that foil that I have unwrapped I know not how oft.
*eats the last piece*
Where be your sugar now? your orange extract? your xanthan gum? your natural and artificial flavors, that were wont to bulge the Christmas stocking overfill'd?

google THIS

"ma'm, we've found your son. would you like the good news or the bad news first?"

"the...the good news?"

"the good news is that augustus flavored chocolate coated gloop doesn't taste nearly as bad as I thought it would."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
henry was devastated at the loss of his wife, finding her body laying in the parlor one night, a delicious hershey's chocolate bar still nestled into her hands, he loosened the chocolaty delight from her rigor mortis grip only to find out she had already eaten most it. henry let out a defeated sigh, "gotta get more hershey's..."

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

henry was devastated at the loss of his wife, finding her body laying in the parlor one night, a delicious hershey's chocolate bar still nestled into her hands, he loosened the chocolaty delight from her rigor mortis grip only to find out she had already eaten most it. henry let out a defeated sigh, "gotta get more hershey's..."

onlookers rolled their eyes, and to this day that bar is called "Oh, Henry!"

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

alnilam posted:

Ah, the chocolate orange! I knew it, Horatio: a candy of infinite zest, of most excellent fancy: it hath melted in my mouth a thousand times; and now, how
abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rims at it. Here hangs that foil that I have unwrapped I know not how oft.
*eats the last piece*
Where be your sugar now? your orange extract? your xanthan gum? your natural and artificial flavors, that were wont to bulge the Christmas stocking overfill'd?

google THIS posted:

"ma'm, we've found your son. would you like the good news or the bad news first?"

"the...the good news?"

"the good news is that augustus flavored chocolate coated gloop doesn't taste nearly as bad as I thought it would."

Luvcow posted:

alnilam posted:

lolling at all of these

~sig~

google THIS

alnilam posted:

google THIS

alnilam

FutonForensic

free Trapt CD