Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'm beginning to think it should be legal to whap a person who doesn't offload their plates in the shin with an iron bar, Nancy Kerrigan style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
guys i stretched my knee with the couch stretch about 30 minutes before leaving and also again when I got to the gym and squats and deadlifts totally didn't hurt my knee. looks like i don't have a jacked up rear end msl or what the gently caress ever. i was about to just give up if i couldn't squat

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

whats ur guys favorite lift

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
cycle update: yesterday was my last day of oral mohn and i am 15 lbs heavier with no bf increase than whan i started feb 29, im also 2 weeks into my sustanon which is kicking in nicely

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Fallows posted:

cycle update: yesterday was my last day of oral mohn and i am 15 lbs heavier with no bf increase than whan i started feb 29, im also 2 weeks into my sustanon which is kicking in nicely

what's your typical cadence?

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Fallows posted:

How much are you spending on food?

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

JFairfax posted:

what's your typical cadence?
im just trying to keep up with good ol Lance

Dum Cumpster posted:

How much are you spending on food?

200ish a week at the minimum, i wish i had more time so i could cook my own meals but i dont care about spending the money really

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
You wish you had more time? How long does it take to cook a pot of rice? Canned beans are also some of the cheapest ready to eat calories you can buy. There's no excuse for that kind of sloppy spending.

Zveroboy
Apr 17, 2007

If you take those sheep again I will bury this fucking axe in your skull.
A gym opened up near me where to get to the front door you have walk through the drive-thru lane of the McDonald's (they share the building) and there's a Papa John's and KFC literally right next door too.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

notZaar posted:

You wish you had more time? How long does it take to cook a pot of rice? Canned beans are also some of the cheapest ready to eat calories you can buy. There's no excuse for that kind of sloppy spending.

You sound like so much fun.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Dum Cumpster posted:

You sound like so much fun.

That's not my diet, I'm just saying there's no good excuse for spending $200 a week eating out every meal.

And also don't count out a bowl of white rice and baked beans for dinner it's actually pretty drat good eating.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

notZaar posted:

That's not my diet, I'm just saying there's no good excuse for spending $200 a week eating out every meal.

And also don't count out a bowl of white rice and baked beans for dinner it's actually pretty drat good eating.

I'd say gaining more muscle in a month than you probably ever will is a good excuse but that's just me.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah it is just you.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

lol @ recommending a bowl of rice and beans for dinner to a dude on fuckin roids

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Zveroboy posted:

A gym opened up near me where to get to the front door you have walk through the drive-thru lane of the McDonald's (they share the building) and there's a Papa John's and KFC literally right next door too.

That gym will never go out of business.

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

notZaar posted:

Yeah it is just you.

You are the one being hard headed and wrong here. This guy is trying to get huge not eat rice and beans like a pauper lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i ate meatloaf for dinner and holy poo poo my farts

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

I luv the itty bitty Phillies!
Monday night is cheap meat night at my super market. Got a big roast beef for :10bux: and two for one chicken breasts packs for 6 bux. Also an 8 piece fried chicken bag for 7 bux

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
for $200 a week you should be having fillet steak for dinner every day and fresh fish for lunch every day goddamn

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
but he's probably just eating 15 subways and 10 burger king meals a week or something

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
I'd be pretty happy on 20 burrito bowls a week.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
go to costco and stock up on frozen chicken bakes and cheesesteak sandwiches

real talk tho i love their frozen chicken teriyaki bowls they are pretty healthy for frozen poo poo

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Could probably get more calories and happiness/dollar from frozen cream puffs

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

go to costco and stock up on frozen chicken bakes and cheesesteak sandwiches

real talk tho i love their frozen chicken teriyaki bowls they are pretty healthy for frozen poo poo

goddamn, buy a couple of lbs of fillet steak and make your own amazing cheese steaks!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The true scrubs are showing their colors here,

dissing rice as anything but a great food for bulking is showing ignorance. It's very calorie dense and will fill out your massive hulk calorie needs nicely, pretty much like pasta. With a nice sauce or basic spices, rice is also very tasty and it goes well with a lot of food :shobon:

Like meat, which is the best food. I love "meat"

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

I work 8-6 washing cars everyday cept sunday, by the time I'm home after training it's around 9 and I'm so fuckin beat i just wanna pass out all ready ..but right now Boston market, chipolte and wendys are my go to places for big meals also publix and walmart rotisserie chickens get eaten a lot

I also have honey buns and gas station hot dogs for breakfast almost everyday

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Roidguy, is it true Test makes you feel great, like you're 10 years younger

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Fallows posted:

I work 8-6 washing cars everyday cept sunday, by the time I'm home after training it's around 9 and I'm so fuckin beat i just wanna pass out all ready ..but right now Boston market, chipolte and wendys are my go to places for big meals also publix and walmart rotisserie chickens get eaten a lot

I also have honey buns and gas station hot dogs for breakfast almost everyday

If it works for you cool, but a lot of people will bloat like crazy on test w that kind of diet. Might become an issue for you as the longer sustanon esters start to kick in....just keep it in mind

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
who cares about a little bloating

bloat hard bud, get sick nasty swole(len)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
eat one sausage link after each car you dry, imho

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Step 1: put salami in blender
Step 2: blend it!
Step 3: Drink the salami

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

who cares about a little bloating

bloat hard bud, get sick nasty swole(len)

Bloating is for powerlifters, no point in taking roids if you end up w a moonface & no muscle definition

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

food is cheap as hell, learn to cook

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Zzulu posted:

Like meat, which is the best food. I love "meat"

I remember the first time I had hog testicles, deep fried deliciousness and free radical test is :whatup:

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Bloating is for powerlifters, no point in taking roids if you end up w a moonface & no muscle definition

as someone that has never taken steroids, wouldn't this go away at the end of the cycle anyway?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Profondo Rosso posted:

as someone that has never taken steroids, wouldn't this go away at the end of the cycle anyway?

Yes along w most of your gains.

The benefits of juice dont just apply to the gains in lean muscle tissue. You'll have full muscles, even on the most brutal diet. Vascularity, bulging traps n delts, tightened skin....even if the scale doesn't move more than a couple of lbs you gain "the look". It's a look that just cant be attained as a natural even under the most favorable conditions. Well maybe for a brief few moments after a good workout, but even that's only if you're lucky.

Fallows gained 15lbs in a month. There's no way more than 2-3 lbs of that is actual contractile muscle tissue. Anymore is simply physiologically impossible. What accounts for the rest of the weight? Water in the muscle. Juice will make your muscles hold way more glycogen & creatine, and alters the way the sodium/potassium pump works, along w probably some other stuff we dont know about.....all of that will jam the muscle cells full of water.

The key to successful bodybuilding is to get as much water IN your muscle and as little water in between your muscle & skin as possible.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

food is cheap as hell, learn to cook

Time isn't cheap tho

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Fallows posted:

Time isn't cheap tho

Buy some tupperware containers and do a "big cook" on your day off. save yourself time, money, and lack of gains

theres tons of recipes on youtube, etc.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

never in my wildest dreams did i think id have to defend my boston market and chipolte diet against goons, if anything im still not eating enough though. The only thing i care about is protein and i go for 200g a day, the fats and carbs i let come from whatever source

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Yes along w most of your gains.

The benefits of juice dont just apply to the gains in lean muscle tissue. You'll have full muscles, even on the most brutal diet. Vascularity, bulging traps n delts, tightened skin....even if the scale doesn't move more than a couple of lbs you gain "the look". It's a look that just cant be attained as a natural even under the most favorable conditions. Well maybe for a brief few moments after a good workout, but even that's only if you're lucky.

Fallows gained 15lbs in a month. There's no way more than 2-3 lbs of that is actual contractile muscle tissue. Anymore is simply physiologically impossible. What accounts for the rest of the weight? Water in the muscle. Juice will make your muscles hold way more glycogen & creatine, and alters the way the sodium/potassium pump works, along w probably some other stuff we dont know about.....all of that will jam the muscle cells full of water.

The key to successful bodybuilding is to get as much water IN your muscle and as little water in between your muscle & skin as possible.

The fullness and almost constant pump is something im really growing accustomed too, i dont know how ill feel off cycle when it goes away but thankfully thats a while away. I also am not doing this for looks(well maybe a little), my workouts right now are very high volume low rest, but the end goal is to have a very big bench/squat/dl

Zzulu posted:

Roidguy, is it true Test makes you feel great, like you're 10 years younger

Well my test isnt full kicked in yet but yea, basically.. I havent thought about my knee or elbows bothering me in weeks, or my back being sore. My sleep is great and im super horny a lot of the time now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

Buy some tupperware containers and do a "big cook" on your day off. save yourself time, money, and lack of gains

theres tons of recipes on youtube, etc.

make 2 different proteins, 2 different carbs, and 2 different vegetables. you now have 8 possible combinations for meals so you're not eating the same thing every day.

• Locked thread