Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScrubLeague

That looks nice.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER

The pull of Eve Online is getting too strong

I'm so tempted to resub but I keep telling myself that I just got a sub to WoW and to hold fast

But then I remember how easy it is to make money at the skill level that I'm at and I get pulled harder

:rip:

FreshCutFries

Lizard Wizard posted:

meanwhile planet coaster's all like

yeah, as soon as i found out the rct3 team was working on their own game, i lost all interest in rctw.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Tusen Takk posted:

The pull of Eve Online is getting too strong

I'm so tempted to resub but I keep telling myself that I just got a sub to WoW and to hold fast

But then I remember how easy it is to make money at the skill level that I'm at and I get pulled harder

only sub eve when goonfleet as at war which never happens anymore because we're in an eternal arms race with the russians

unironically

----------------

FAT32 SHAMER

you should go read the eve thread real quick then

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Tusen Takk posted:

so then dont you just buy time cards with isk?

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Tusen Takk posted:

you should go read the eve thread real quick then

Just lol if you aren't in the greater goon.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

uhhhhhhhhhhh

Moola

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

enter the gungeon is hella fun

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
it looks kinda like a mix of nuclear throne and isaac, which are both verym uch good

Hello Meow
disgaea 5 is weird but the numbers get real big so it's pretty cool at least

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Quidnose posted:

enter the gungeon is hella fun

i'm looking for another fast rogue-like. how long does a typical game last?

hi how are you ♥

Quidthulhu

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i'm looking for another fast rogue-like. how long does a typical game last?

well, i currently get past the first floor because whenever i get to the boss it kills me, but it's like 10min / first floor death? :v:

Quidthulhu

i got past the first floor boss!

then died on the second floor :v:

Scaly Haylie

Hello Meow posted:

disgaea 5 is weird but the numbers get real big so it's pretty cool at least

nice sig!

Hello Meow

thanks i got it from pikachu dance dot com

Shaquin

has anybody done quake live, im in the mood to frag

3D Megadoodoo

I went to Gamestop and there are like seven PS4 games and they're all expensive, even second hand. So I bought GT5 and the zombie Yakuza game for PS3.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

thats because gamestop is loving terrible

MrWillsauce

any of you guys play wario world 4? I remember that game was dope

Scaly Haylie

MrWillsauce posted:

http://tindeck.com/listen/shzoz

Hello Meow
wario has not been the star of a bad game

MrWillsauce

I have been getting the urge to buy a gameboy advance just to play wario world 4 on it again. I remember it was really cool and kind of creepy and fun and challenging to my eight year old self. But maybe that's just the nostalgia.

Hello Meow
Honestly like, nothing that 8-year-old me found creepy is still creepy today.
Except the loving creepy thing from the well in OoT that only comes out when the ground hands grab you and he has a weird distended jaw. That motherfucker is the creepiest goddamn thing in any E-rated game.

MrWillsauce

well I guess I'll have to buy the game and do a trip report about how creepy it was

bacalou

symbolic

MrWillsauce posted:

i played the hell out of WW4 as a kid. i don't think i ever beat it and i have no idea where the cartridge is, which is a shame because i loved everything about it.

now for games i'm currently playing, iZBOT is a fun platformer in the vein of Super Meat Boy. i'm trying to speedrun it but the final world keeps kicking my rear end.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
https://twitter.com/gambitiousinc/status/717867253190922240

Scaly Haylie

3D Megadoodoo

MrWillsauce posted:

I have been getting the urge to buy a gameboy advance just to play wario world 4 on it again. I remember it was really cool and kind of creepy and fun and challenging to my eight year old self. But maybe that's just the nostalgia.

Buy a Gameboy Player and Gamecube instead. Or a DS if you need portability. But yeah it's a cool and good game.

Scaly Haylie

pretty sure the wario land game on wii was the same gameplay style as 4, if you're craving that sort of thing.

ScrubLeague

Major League Baseball "The Show" 2016 is a pretty good game of baseball in video game form.

----------------

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
after shenanigans with a friend, i now own enter the gungeon. my verdic: it's fun, i'll put it next to isaac rebirth and nuclear throne for games i play when i don't want to play shmups.

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

ScrubLeague posted:

Major League Baseball "The Show" 2016 is a pretty good game of baseball in video game form.

they were having server issues yesterday or the day before and apparently that locks you out of every single game mode because they all phone home for microtransaction data lol

Hello Meow
i got the division what should i do with it
other than play it
i mean, what should i do while i am playing it

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

shoot things from behind cover probably

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Awesome! posted:

they were having server issues yesterday or the day before and apparently that locks you out of every single game mode because they all phone home for microtransaction data lol

gently caress that.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Hello Meow posted:

i got the division what should i do with it
other than play it
i mean, what should i do while i am playing it

Get to level 30 and breakdown everything and upgrade the materials you get by the time the patch comes that makes crafting like 20 times more expensive.