Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

taric is loving glorious

edit: outrageous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
New Taric looks awesome.

e:

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

im gonna play taric top and no one can stop me

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Sexpansion posted:

New Taric looks awesome.

e:

:swoon::swoon::swoon:

e; lol at pink taric keeping the hammer.

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Apr 5, 2016

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I'd lament the loss of another targeted CC, but double Dazzle is just too drat fabulous.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Sexpansion posted:

New Taric looks awesome.

e:

holy poo poo

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11KvQOoIm28

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/DdHDPWG.webm

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Riot's rework team consistently delivers, Taric looks awesome

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am all about new taric. taking taric names now

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

Firebert posted:

Riot's rework team consistently delivers, Taric looks awesome

they put out way better work than the new champion team manage. I'm way more excited for the Yorick rework than whatever new hero they're gonna put out in a month.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I love how Bloodstone Taric looks just like one of the Dethklok dudes

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Taric's ult looks like complete bullshit though. Way too many cockblocking abilities have been added to the game in the past year and, even with the delay, the wide area this will cover if his bonded ally replicates his ult will be insane.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Firebert posted:

Taric's ult looks like complete bullshit though. Way too many cockblocking abilities have been added to the game in the past year and, even with the delay, the wide area this will cover if his bonded ally replicates his ult will be insane.

I think quite the opposite, it's going to be similar to bard's ult in that you could just as easily murder your team's chances at victory with a bad taric ulti

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

it applies the aoe to both taric and the ally with W on them. anyone in either AOE gets kayle ult on them (cast spells, attack, move, cant take damage, can be effected by cc)

edit: allies in the aoe only

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
'natural gem enhancement' :lol:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

It's at 7:41. You know what I'm talking about.

Start at 6:48 though, he has a bunch of great lines leading up to that one.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

How Rude posted:

I think quite the opposite, it's going to be similar to bard's ult in that you could just as easily murder your team's chances at victory with a bad taric ulti

I don't think it's a stasis effect I think it just makes you immune to damage.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Firebert posted:

I don't think it's a stasis effect I think it just makes you immune to damage.

woops :riot:

it looked like a stasis effect at first but I checked the video again and yep you can move while invulnerable

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
does his ult get the double cast? "All of Taric’s abilities are simultaneously cast from both Taric and his linked ally." Don't they usually say "basic abilities" for that if not?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

it does

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

:chanpop: what the actual gently caress

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE NEKOMIMI CLIFFYB

Kashuno posted:

I am all about new taric. taking taric names now

I've already taken Gems did 911

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
The only big thing in this patch was the zed and soraka nerfs otherwise man what a non patch this is

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE NEKOMIMI CLIFFYB
Does anyone know if Taric's abilities from himself and the bonded ally overlap:

If both stun beams hit, does the damage stack a la zed shurikens?

If both heals overlap, does it heal twice the amount?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
This patch has a lot of brutal nerfs.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

The only big thing in this patch was the zed and soraka nerfs otherwise man what a non patch this is
Poppy nerfs can gently caress off, quite frankly

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Taric's ult is probably gonna be crazy strong but really easy to gently caress up. It's got a seemingly fairly long start-up time so you really can't use it too stop a burst-down unless you're good and pre-emptive with it. So expect a lot of useless Taric ults and then one which utterly wins the game as your entire invincible team smashes their faces in while soaking their ults.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

Taric's ult is probably gonna be crazy strong but really easy to gently caress up. It's got a seemingly fairly long start-up time so you really can't use it too stop a burst-down unless you're good and pre-emptive with it. So expect a lot of useless Taric ults and then one which utterly wins the game as your entire invincible team smashes their faces in while soaking their ults.

link with your main engage, have them go in, ult, gg?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

taric ult seems really good with dive champs, since you can start the channel when the vi or whoever goes in and then by the time the enemy team tries to turn on them the ult goes off. At level 1 its a 2.5 second channel for 2.5 seconds of invulnerability.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Listening to Taric's voice, no "truly outrageous" yet.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Listening to Taric's voice, no "truly outrageous" yet.

Start at 6:48 and let your hands wander.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
:syoon::syoon::syoon::syoon::syoon::syoon::syoon:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

13:32

:captainpop:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

:syoon::syoon::syoon::syoon::syoon::syoon::syoon:

The Crusher posted:

Does anyone know if Taric's abilities from himself and the bonded ally overlap:

If both stun beams hit, does the damage stack a la zed shurikens?

If both heals overlap, does it heal twice the amount?

Apparently not.
One of the designers mentioned it on reddit.

quote:

How much will getting hit by two abilities at the same time affect you? will it just be as if you got hit by one, does the initial heal/damage get doubled, or do durations get doubled as well (so double stun/invincibility).

quote:

It will be as though you only got hit by one. No double dipping. I explained reasoning in more depth elsewhere, I believe.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I know we're on taric chat but the SKT skins on the PBE look good.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx
His dance is voguing. Holy poo poo, I love this champion already, I don't care if his scaling is negative.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Methanar posted:

This patch has a lot of brutal nerfs.

Poppy got hammered (heh), but I think the Zed nerf is really big too.

e: SKT skins are kind of disappointing IMO

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Apr 5, 2016

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

It's a good thing I learned Poppy top after Naut got nerfed.
Now taking suggestions on a backup to Graves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Arrgytehpirate posted:

It's a good thing I learned Poppy top after Naut got nerfed.
Now taking suggestions on a backup to Graves.

taric

• Locked thread