Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Garlic anything is the best version of that thing. Garlic bread, garlic shrimp, garlic fries, anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Garlic chocolate probably is not.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

Healbot posted:

Garlic chocolate probably is not.

You can't know until you try

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Chocolate garlic bread might be very good.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

One big problem I'm having is that recent activity doesn't update, and when it rarely does it is not actually recent. Like, if I go to a friends room to check a thread it will be more current than what is shown in recent activity. I hope they fix that one soon because it seems like it should be one of the main spots to be checking when in the app.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Silver Falcon posted:

You can pry my garlic bread from my cold, dead hands. :colbert:

I went potato. I like garlic bread but for me, it's way more hit and miss than potato bread. Never had a bad slice of potato bread.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

How about this... garlic potato bread.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
abomination

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I mean I guess I don't really consider Garlic Bread bread. It's very tasty, but I more often have it as a pizza sort of thing and the question made me think loaves.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
Supermarkets do sell whole loaves of garlic bread.

I will call for french toast supremacy though.

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah

Is my mii mad at swearing?

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

That's the serious face. It was caused by "really".

E: I'm an idiot the word really isn't in there. It was caused by important.

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Apr 5, 2016

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
You motherfuckers are crazy. Garlic is good but it's no Raisin bread.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Garlic anything is the best version of that thing. Garlic bread, garlic shrimp, garlic fries, anything.

The Wario Dream

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Garlic bread isn't a type of bread, it's something you can do to bread

It'd be like saying your favorite kind of bread is toast

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
Naan bread for life :colbert:

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Cheesy garlic butter bread for me.

Konpeito
Nov 3, 2005
https://twitter.com/needmii

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

rio posted:

One big problem I'm having is that recent activity doesn't update, and when it rarely does it is not actually recent. Like, if I go to a friends room to check a thread it will be more current than what is shown in recent activity. I hope they fix that one soon because it seems like it should be one of the main spots to be checking when in the app.

Pretty much this. It's a mess currently

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Lemming posted:

Plenty of people said their favorite bread is toast. :colbert:

And anyway, I say garlic bread is a type of bread. My answer, my rules.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
My local grocery bakes garlic cloves inside bread so garlic bread is a real bread like cheese bread

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
This game is stupid fun and I like taking pictures of my mii and cats.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/Clintaga I want friends! Bread is Good, garlic Bread is Lyfe.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
My phone just exploded with a ton of notifications all at once

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

You motherfuckers are crazy. Garlic is good but it's no Raisin bread.

Why stop there? Why not fruitcake?

I unironically like fruitcake.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Hey, Version 1.1.1 is up on the App Store.. all it says is "implemented feature improvements."

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Lemming posted:

My phone just exploded with a ton of notifications all at once

A-A-AAchoo. *ding*

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.
I answered the flower question wrong because all I read was something about how many flowers do I see when I close my eyes blah blah blah i'm not reading the rest of this blah blah blah.

I keep wondering how much money Nintendo is making off selling our answers to third parties.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

chemosh6969 posted:

I keep wondering how much money Nintendo is making off selling our answers to third parties.

Probably none. Nintendo hasn't had good 3rd party support in a long time.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Nice

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Probably none. Nintendo hasn't had good 3rd party support in a long time.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

When I first opened the app, I was prompted to write a review for it, which I declined at the time. I wanted a bit of time to decide what I thought about it. My Mii said I could write one later, but I can't find the option. Does anyone know where it is? I'd be very much obliged. I'd like to provide some feedback.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Lemming posted:

15 minutes into Miitomo && chill and she tells u her favorite bread is french toast

Surprisingly nobody has criticized me for Croissant yet

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Silver Falcon posted:

When I first opened the app, I was prompted to write a review for it, which I declined at the time. I wanted a bit of time to decide what I thought about it. My Mii said I could write one later, but I can't find the option. Does anyone know where it is? I'd be very much obliged. I'd like to provide some feedback.

Pretty sure if you say yes it just opens the standard form to submit a review on your respective App Store.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Silver Falcon posted:

Just select Write A Review on the App Store. Or Google Store, I assume.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Am I blind, or is there no way to just post a miifoto you make inside the app itself? I can post it to Facebook/Twitter but I don't see an option to just share it with my friends list like I would an answer or whatever.

Or is it just automatic and people will randomly get it when I finish making something?

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I need a few pals https://twitter.com/robotrollcall

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

3 days, 1 non mandatory app update, and 1 app store mandatory update later
friends list still not working lmao

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

What? What'd you say? Stop channeling? I didn't he-

Wrist Watch posted:

Am I blind, or is there no way to just post a miifoto you make inside the app itself? I can post it to Facebook/Twitter but I don't see an option to just share it with my friends list like I would an answer or whatever.

Or is it just automatic and people will randomly get it when I finish making something?

So far, you can't spread a miifoto around that you created by going directly to the creator. Only the ones where the app offers to take a picture of yourself.

Maybe it's to prevent your friends from seeing other Miis accidentally or something, which makes no sense because Facebook/Twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Anaxite posted:

So far, you can't spread a miifoto around that you created by going directly to the creator. Only the ones where the app offers to take a picture of yourself.

Maybe it's to prevent your friends from seeing other Miis accidentally or something, which makes no sense because Facebook/Twitter.

So... a major part of this app is designed around putting pictures of miis in weird places but you can't actually share those pictures in the app itself unless it offers to do it for you? I get that it's pushing the facebook/twitter integration, but that's kinda stupid.

I was messing around with this so for anyone looking for a workaround the only time the app offers to take pictures is when you change clothing, so change your shirt or something and you can go ahead and gently caress around with miifoto and share it with your friends list. Since it's supposed to be showing off your clothing you can't use only your head or anything or other miis but you can still use your own images as the background so v:v:v

• Locked thread