Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
The lion should be wearing 3000 tiny crowns on his head. He'd be the most kingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
I like my camel. It makes a noise like the engines on the ships in the Matrix when you make it sprint.

I would like an assistant if I could charge a sur tax for people outside the guild to use it.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Halfway through 45. I am so close...that bonus XP from random daily dungeons is super helpful

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!
PSA: Sorcs are fun as hell. Mag sorc specifically. Dunno about stam. This is good and fun. That is all.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Ennuid's Sta sorc build demolishes poo poo and is pretty hard to kill. Only times I've died is when some weird bug happens when none of my buttons work. I haven't had any problem soloing the group delves. The other day I was in a group delve and there were 2 other people there having trouble duoing it. They started following me around and if I stopped to type or loot something one of them would usually die.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Ok so apparently there's an event starting next week where you can complete a simple quest to get a cool cake memento that when used, will grant you a 100% XP buff.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I'm curious about this Stam sorc.

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Scyantific posted:

Ok so apparently there's an event starting next week where you can complete a simple quest to get a cool cake memento that when used, will grant you a 100% XP buff.

The 100% XP buff only lasts during those 3-4 days of the event. After that, it's just a useless collectible.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Attention NA Ebonheart PC Goons:

If you want to get some stupidly fast leveling in next week during the anniversary event, make sure you have either the Imperial City DLC, or at minimum an ESO+ sub for the month. I'll be running a leveling circlejerk throughout the week all next week down in the Imperial City Sewers wherein the Wrecking Crew will carry a bunch of you around on a tour of the sewers with loads of XP.

Make sure to get the stupid cake event thing done as well as pick up some xp pots or scrolls.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
I've been leveling a DK, but I'm pretty terrible so far. I work second shift, so I'm usually playing late hours. @slugg077 I'm level 38 atm and haven't tried pvp. Would really rather be doing that.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Was browsing through old screenshots 'cause I was bored and found this:

Remember the halcyon days of closed beta 2013...?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Opened my first Daedric Shackles chest just now after running vICP on my sap-tank.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

PureRok posted:

Was browsing through old screenshots 'cause I was bored and found this:

Remember the halcyon days of closed beta 2013...?

Looks like waiting to try and get to a public delve boss around launch time.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

For you, ennuid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qFvx0ohAj8

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Zenimax posted:

Here's a 100% experience boost! What? Sorry, no, it can't be used in Cyrodiil.

Thanks for nothing, Zenimax.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

You can use it there. you just have to activate it before going in. So good luck not dying, since it disappears upon death.

Also it's not stacking with Crown scrolls apparently.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Why is he blocking his chat window?

Denis
Apr 8, 2015

Are there any goons on EU ?

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
I recently started playing again on EU no idea if I'll stick with it though.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Goddamn that UI. I mean, I like having stuff on the screen to tell me what's up but that's just... ugh.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Soulex posted:

Why is he blocking his chat window?

I think it has something to do with Zenimax's idiotic "name & shame" policy.

Also apparently it's against the rules to link YT videos in their forums. :shrug:

AtlantisMantis
Feb 8, 2008

aut vincere aut mori
Could I get an invite to the NA guild on PC? Account is @DecimalDrop.

I picked this up on the cheap thanks to GMG, and I'm actually enjoying it more then I did during the beta so I might be sticking around for mid and late game, but the DLC, and in fact the whole cash shop, seems super expensive to me.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Hotfix for the cake buff is coming tomorrow, though I honestly feel they don't get the definition of "hotfix."

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

What's the issue?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The XP boost from the cake isn't stacking with Ambrosia or Scrolls like they said it would in their article. So basically if you blew money on either you're poo poo out of luck.

They're also removing the stupid as gently caress "hey if you die you lose the boost" thing they threw in because gently caress the playerbase, eh?

No word on if they're lifting the Cyrodiil restriction though (RIP PvP sperglords).

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Yeah the dying thing sucks.

Ended up rolling the magician night blade dude. Short fat balding man. Couldn't think of a decent Danny Devito reference or name so it's just eighty and gay. I don't know if I'm playing him "right" but it's a hell of a lot of fun and doing damage and getting healed for it is super cool.

I'm loving bad at names.

AtlantisMantis
Feb 8, 2008

aut vincere aut mori
I'm the same, my argonian nightblade is named Witty-Name.

bradybunch
Jun 14, 2006

Names are the most important part of an mmo character and if you're not spending 2-3 hours brainstorming witty name ideas with other sperglords before you create you're going to regret it

bradybunch fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Apr 5, 2016

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

I just make names based on the toons' races. It seems to work fine.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

If you can't make a witty Argonian name then seriously rethink your life.

I need another character slot so I can make an Argonian toon called Runs-With-Appliances.

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø

Denis posted:

Are there any goons on EU ?
The EU guild is dead (was it ever alive? Do they ever work? I've only seen an EU-version work in vanilla WoW). Join us other yuros/aussies/weirdoes on the NA server. It's usually pretty crowded-ish in the evenings GMT, especially during weekends.

Maybe Scy will add this info somewhere in the op one fine day? I think all my posts in this thread is this same answer :colbert:

e: also I'm back from 'nam, huzza(notreallyhuzza,it'scoldandwetandworkandbooo)!

valuum fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Apr 5, 2016

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

I feel like the single greatest foe in this game is inventory management. Give me more bag space please :negative:

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

I'm still somewhat surprised I haven't been name changed/suspended or whatever for my name(s): Slutatron and Nottaslut

It took a while for me to get name changed in WoW too, I made it all the way until the opening of sunwell, but I was dumb and hung around during the event where it opened and a GM saw me. He laughed but then said he had to change it :(

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

MF_James posted:

a GM saw me.

There's your problem. Zenimax GMs are almost non-existent in the game. You'll be fine.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Scyantific posted:

There's your problem. Zenimax GMs are almost non-existent in the game. You'll be fine.

I figured someone would have reported my name though.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

MF_James posted:

I figured someone would have reported my name though.

Lack of visible name tags probably helps.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

MF_James posted:

I'm still somewhat surprised I haven't been name changed/suspended or whatever for my name(s): Slutatron and Nottaslut

It took a while for me to get name changed in WoW too, I made it all the way until the opening of sunwell, but I was dumb and hung around during the event where it opened and a GM saw me. He laughed but then said he had to change it :(

It was fast for me. I had a hunter name Judeophobia and that got changed in a few weeks of twink pvp. It sucked, but whatever.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Soulex posted:

Yeah the dying thing sucks.

Ended up rolling the magician night blade dude. Short fat balding man. Couldn't think of a decent Danny Devito reference or name so it's just eighty and gay. I don't know if I'm playing him "right" but it's a hell of a lot of fun and doing damage and getting healed for it is super cool.

I'm loving bad at names.

DOCTOR MANTIS TOBOGGAN!

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Rough Lobster posted:

DOCTOR MANTIS TOBOGGAN!

RUM HAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

MISS TRUNCHBULL

• Locked thread