Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Got my 80 wins, pulled Android 18. Woo! I'm slightly above rank 2000 so hopefully that'll be enough to keep me above 5000, but I'll keep an eye out over the next few days. Really hoping I don't have to do any top off rounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Man gently caress people who friend you with a Broly, then switch him out as soon as you accept.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I ended up with a Kid ChiChi in one of my runs when it was meant to be Broly. That was awkward.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

-Troika- posted:

Man gently caress people who friend you with a Broly, then switch him out as soon as you accept.

Yeah, I'm having a bit of a time finding Broly friends on my list when it was full of them previously.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I just removed everyone who previously had a Broly but doesn't ahve him up front now. if I can't use him then neither can any of them :colbert:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

-Troika- posted:

I just removed everyone who previously had a Broly but doesn't ahve him up front now. if I can't use him then neither can any of them :colbert:

I switched to Majuub for a run after my Popo run. :ohdear:

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Finally hit 80 wins. What a grind. Ranked 2800ish. I hope I can get lucky at 3333 or 4444 by the time the tournament ends.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

ChronoReverse posted:

Finally hit 80 wins. What a grind. Ranked 2800ish. I hope I can get lucky at 3333 or 4444 by the time the tournament ends.

I decided to go for 80, since I had a slow day today. Currently at like 5753 :negative:, so hopefully if I can get to 80 tomorrow I can top 5000 and get a Goku I don't have a use for. Worse case, I get the remaining 3 silver SSR tickets for a pull and a stack of useful stuff. Could be worse.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Apr 5, 2016

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think I have any goons on my list anyways, so nbd.

If someone else here has a Broly in front and wants to add me, feel free to at 1613364791.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Just added you as SANinth. I'm done with the tournament so can't guarantee I'll be using Broly forever though.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Got to 80 wins, used my ticket, got SSJ2 PHY Goku, who now has SA2. I think the only characters in the pool I would like (and don't have) are INT SSJ Teen Gohan, TEQ Vegito, or PHY Ultimate Gohan.

At least I was able to get both Gotenks up to SA10 today. Now just to get a few more rounds of the tournament so I don't fall out of the top 2500.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Ninth Layer posted:

Just added you as SANinth. I'm done with the tournament so can't guarantee I'll be using Broly forever though.

THat's fine, I only really care about having double Brolys during tournaments anyways.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I guess I have to get 50 wins now that I've gotten to 40.. Can't pass up those 3 DB tickets.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Couldn't resist the pull. SSR INT Cell, not terrible for once

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Well, got to 60. Wonder if 80 wins will be enough for 5k. Got Bandages, Dracula Man, and a INT Bulma with my DB tickets. That gacha needs more stuff or a rate up, because it's not that exciting anymore.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Just YOLO'd SSGSS TEQ Goku on my alt account. It's turning into a fairly epic one considering it's F2P.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I just got a second PHY SSGSS Vegeta and a PHY Good Buu from a 10 pull. I need TEQ cards, game. :cmon:

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs
When the WT started, I thought if I paced to 80 wins, I would place myself at around rank 5000. Now I think, I need to be close to 90 wins or better to insure under 5000 rank.

Also, in a bullshit loss during a final. Broly, SSGS Goku, and SSJ3 Goku all at once. I had a choice of Ultimate Gohan, Launch, and SSJ2 Broly to block. All THREE threw supers, Yenma was not enough to block it. I wished I had a Ghost Usher or Baba.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
You should bring Ox Kings. They're still bugged to bring damage down TO 25% instead of BY 25%.

@Echophonic
Did you dokkan Android 13? His super hits stupid hard (far harder than my SSJ2 TEQ Goku).

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Yeah I'll probably gonna have to go back and grind more WT tomorrow to maintain my ranking, was hoping I could call it a day at 80 wins but maybe not. I really want that INT Goku since he'd be my first INT SSR super saiyan, plus the ticket of course.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I'm at 51. I'm gonna have to play a ton to get to 80. loving a

And seconded on the DB pull. I'm gonna have an SA10 oolong soon Jfc

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I haven't seen the first Oolong yet. Got my Launch to SA6 though. I'm 3 wins away from the 3x DB tickets. I may be happy with <10,000th. I won't get the Goku, but with my silver ticket winnings from the last tournament, it will be a guaranteed SSR at least.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

ChronoReverse posted:

You should bring Ox Kings. They're still bugged to bring damage down TO 25% instead of BY 25%.

@Echophonic
Did you dokkan Android 13? His super hits stupid hard (far harder than my SSJ2 TEQ Goku).

Nah, he doesn't have much synergy with my other cards. I was more just saying I could really use one of the Prepared for Battle TEQ cards, since I have most of them. Might be an interesting project, though.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Just hit 40 wins. Fuckit, I'm clocking out of this one. Sucks that I'm probably not even going to be in the top 10k though.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Echophonic posted:

Nah, he doesn't have much synergy with my other cards. I was more just saying I could really use one of the Prepared for Battle TEQ cards, since I have most of them. Might be an interesting project, though.

IMO the rank you get from trying to farm Goku & etc medals is worth more than 13

It takes forever though. Maybe wait for those 1/2 stamina, 2x exp events

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
WHOA, I was ranked 2800ish and I wake up to rank 4500. This may be a busy day after all.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Just got Blue, Tien, and the gum dragon from 60 wins.

Blue was the only SR card I'm missing. Fed INT chiaotzu to him because his stun did NOTHING

I've got PHY Tien and IMO the golden z fighter is better than volleyball Tien so I'm probably not going to keep him but he can chill until I get my goddamned SSR

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I'm excited for the new SSR Z-fighters to come over from Japan so I can have a rainbow Z-fighter team that's worth a poo poo again. Krillin is actually pretty decent from what I can tell.

Edit: Oh goodie, so glad I grinded out the last 10 wins I needed for golden DB tickets. The black guy, the gum dragon, and the mummy. Fantastic.

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Apr 5, 2016

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

New Leaf posted:

I'm excited for the new SSR Z-fighters to come over from Japan so I can have a rainbow Z-fighter team that's worth a poo poo again. Krillin is actually pretty decent from what I can tell.

Same here, I would love to have a solid Z fighters team. My Super Saiyan team gets the job done, but it's getting kind of stale.

Edit: Used my two Golden DB tickets.
INT Bulma and Chappa :negative:

the_steve fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Apr 5, 2016

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Apparently I have a shot at breaking in the top 1000, depending on how the rest of the day goes. I don't need more Goku's or awakening medals, but I'll take 4 more Supreme Kai's.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I lost while not paying attention argh gently caress you.

I always seem to fight the same teams over and over there's one bastard wth a Buu team and that freaking super Buu always seems to super. The worst is that piece of poo poo with a piccolo leader and TEQ Cell. gently caress that guy

Just 17 more rounds I can do this

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Speak of the devil, freaking VIP Joey again. And SSG Goku and TEQ Cell all at once.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

loving hell, I loast a round I was doing just to keep my score up since I seem to be slipping a hundred points or so an hour, and some goddamn Phy Xeno Trunks hit my Friend SSJ3 Str Goku for 43k on a Super. How is that even possible?

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Yeah, the damage seems to be all over the place. Characters like INT SSJ Gohan do only 20k damage on a super. How do they do nearly that much damage on a neutral regular hit to me makes no sense at all.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I had noticed that too. I lost a round earlier when Beerus hit my friend-AGL SSGod Goku with a special.
And then my units hitting like they became Z-Anemic. Used to be, as long as I had at least 3 ki, any of my units could oneshot a unit that wasn't outright strong against it, now, there was a chance that even with half their ki bar full, the enemy might survive.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Hey that Tales of Links game came out today. It's pretty neat I think.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Hey that Tales of Links game came out today. It's pretty neat I think.

What's it like? The store page, as always, is unhelpful.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
A very useful graph from Reddit:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137czPcWn4Bsn88mZmNrIFgCnGl8wril7HNH6xwi52s0/pubchart?oid=1401269255&format=interactive

It looks like I'll need 14 million points at this curve rate to remain top 5000.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I quit tournamenting when I reached Beerus tier. I also finally got Fattenks and Skinnytenks today too.

Squallege fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Apr 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Echophonic posted:

What's it like? The store page, as always, is unhelpful.

The gameplay is similar to dokkan battle, in that you have a field of colored objects and you are linking same-colored objects to do damage. Instead of picking an orb from the bottom that hits a chain, you are instead drawing a line between like-colored characters. The characters are ranked 1-5 stars which I think is similar to that Bleach game.