Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Have the new Taric skill ratios been posted anywhere yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Sexpansion posted:

Poppy got hammered (heh), but I think the Zed nerf is really big too.

e: SKT skins are kind of disappointing IMO

Where are you seeing SKT skins? What champs are they?

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:
Fifth Age Taric is the best investment in my entire life.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

CubeTheory posted:

all his skills scale 1:1 armor to damage/healing except ult which scales 100:1 armor to additional seconds duration

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

CubeTheory posted:

Bravado (Passive):
Spellcasts empower Taric's next 2 basic attacks to deal [~15+ 5 per level] (+ 15% bonus armor) bonus magic damage, reduce his base spells' cooldowns by 1 second, and attack in quick succession

Starlight's Touch (Q):
60/80/100/120/140 Mana, 1-3 Charges
15 sec Recharge
Spends all charges to heal nearby allied champions for 20/30/40/50/60 (+ .2 AP) (+ 1.5 per 100 bonus Health) per charge, up to 60/90/120/150/180 (+x) (+x) at 3 charges.
Bravado-empowered attacks reduce this recharge time by 3 additional seconds.

Bastion (W):
60 Mana
14 sec Cooldown
Taric's spells will also cast from a nearby ally protected by Bastion.
Passive: Bastion increases Armor by X (10/12.5/15/17.5/20% of Taric's Armor).
Active: Blesses an ally with Bastion and shields them for 8/9/10/11/12% of their maximum Health for 2.5 seconds. Bastion lasts on the target until a new one is chosen.

Dazzle (E):
60 Mana
18/17/16/15/14 sec Cooldown
Readied a beam of starlight that, after 1 second, deals 60/105/150/195/240 (+ .5 AP) (+ 30% Bonus Armor) magic damage and stuns enemies for .75/1/1.25/1.5/1.75 second(s).
[NOTE: Can move & stuff after starting cast.]

Cosmic Radiance (R):
100 Mana
140/115/90 sec Cooldown
After a 2.5 sec delay, pulses cosmic energy onto nearby allied champions, making them invulnerable for 2.5 seconds.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Libertine posted:

Where are you seeing SKT skins? What champs are they?

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/04/45-pbe-update.html#more

Alistar, Elise, Ryze, Sivir, Renekton.

I like Alistar, Elise, and Sivir

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Yes, Poppy is nerfed, I can finally play her now!

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Kashuno posted:

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/04/45-pbe-update.html#more

Alistar, Elise, Ryze, Sivir, Renekton.

I like Alistar, Elise, and Sivir

Sivir throwing the SKT T1 logo amuses me far more than it should.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hermetic posted:

Sivir throwing the SKT T1 logo amuses me far more than it should.

that's why I like it so much

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
There are some really godawful splashes in there, holy poo poo. Why did they go with the terrible Twitch splashes.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

New Taric seems pretty neat. I like how simple of a mechanic Bastion's "cast from another ally" bit is, but it has a lot of potential for interesting plays with Starlight's Touch or Dazzle.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
all of the new tencent splash arts are god awful holy gently caress

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE NEKOMIMI CLIFFYB
It's worth emphasizing that Taric's cast for stun has no movement impairing delay. It's cast like Lucien ult, and won't stop your movement at all. That makes it a lot better than I previously thought.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Luna Was Here posted:

all of the new tencent splash arts are god awful holy gently caress

The Maya tracings, no word of a lie, looked 100% better.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The kalista Taric lane is gonna own :getin:

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I thought this was your deviant art. It's actual splash art. :barf:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

i can still listen to this forever

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
As an owner of every Taric skin I will gleefully await getting to play this patch.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?

They whitewashed her too. And Taric. :sigh:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
the new mafia twitch looks loving hideous.......

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

slydingdoor posted:

They whitewashed her too. And Taric. :sigh:

Is this...shyv? D:

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
I wouldn't say they're awful, but they definitely lack consistency. Take the art from any five champions (sometimes even between the same champion's skins) and they could be from five different games. I rather liked the old PAX Sivir portrait, but the new one is pretty nice too.

EDIT: Can we all agree that the new Groovy Zilean and Commando Xin Zhao are awesome?

TastyLemonDrops fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Apr 5, 2016

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
That Vayne splash art looks straight out of DeviantArt.

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
That vayne splash doesn't make me think 'cold blooded batman inspired hunter', it makes me think she's going to go behind the school and smoke while complaining about the normies.

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.

Sexpansion posted:

New Taric looks awesome.

e:

100% would

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
So edgy... I like some of them, but I just want League to keep taking the piss like they did with DravenDraven. We can look at WH40k and their constant lean towards the grimdark, edgelord, version of their world. Orkz Mario Kart was a real thing! I don't want their edgy bend to start taking the levity out of League like it's taking the fun out of their splashes. Even my favorite skin in the game, the Warwick Grandma got changed so that instead of him trying to look like an old lady, it's a super muscular, aggressive, Warwick in a night gown.

I have some annoying problems with playing Fiora, I have trouble getting all 4 hits on her ult and her Q doesn't seem to target vital points like the description says. Anyone got any solid tips for landing vital hits? I am experimenting with her builds, but I am having legit trouble with just basic mechanics on her ults. I always end up with an hourglass shape and no movement options left

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Killed By Death posted:

Poppy nerfs can gently caress off, quite frankly

poppy has been the strongest top laner for a billion years and i hope shes never played again. what a miserable lovely pile of trash

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Those Tencent splashes are almost entirely trash.

Ahahaa and they took out the full wine glass and pipe for Gentleman Cho'gath.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

yeah the splash changes are funny because i remember years ago when everyone wished riot would bring in those splashes because they were anime or whatever.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Verviticus posted:

poppy has been the strongest top laner for a billion years and i hope shes never played again. what a miserable lovely pile of trash
Poppy is actually interesting to play unlike 90% of top laners

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
That was probably when all the splash art was either drawn over in-game models or

this

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
They should release that as a new Lux skin.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Killed By Death posted:

Poppy is actually interesting to play unlike 90% of top laners

basically every top laner is interesting to play. "i cant be hurt but i can contribute to you getting ganked" is great! but its the reason why the lane is so loving bad right now. gently caress poppy and gently caress her stupid rework

nautilus and maokai can gently caress off next

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Verviticus posted:

basically every top laner is interesting to play. "i cant be hurt but i can contribute to you getting ganked" is great! but its the reason why the lane is so loving bad right now. gently caress poppy and gently caress her stupid rework

i love you

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

They should release that as a new Lux skin.

its what chromas were made for

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Verviticus posted:

I hope riot never touches nautilus

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i feel like nautilus having a million different kinds of CC, enough damage to kill an adc before they get out of the CC, waveclear, and being tank as gently caress is maybe one too many things to be good at. with corrupting potion and grasp his trading in top is so good too. i dont really mind the free wins but i dont feel good about them.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
remember when the only damage tanks really had was sunfire cape lol. better times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

also the most hosed up part is despite all that poppy is still better than nautilus

• Locked thread