Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Unfunny Poster posted:

:staredog:

Who is doing that? That dude from the AO thread a while back?
yeah, tempus thales. he doesnt even play this game. hes in the discord pm'ing women

e: i dont understand his thirst. didnt he say he had a wife??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blazing Zero posted:

yeah, tempus thales. he doesnt even play this game. hes in the discord pm'ing women

:cripes:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
what the gently caress

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
i like this eve thread a lot

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
the best part of the other eve thread is the work crew posting and this thread is just work crew posting so its cool

also hi eve work crew thread hows it goin

pugnax
Oct 10, 2012

Specialization is for insects.
pretty good dude, how are you? had a nice time at the conservatory with my daughter and am gonna eat some pizza soon.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Magres posted:

the best part of the other eve thread is the work crew posting and this thread is just work crew posting so its cool

also hi eve work crew thread hows it goin

Slow work day. I couldn't be bothered to read 900 posts since I last read the other thread, so I posted something stupid because it's likely better than any of the serious posting going on. Also jesus gently caress filing resumes is dull.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

pugnax posted:

pretty good dude, how are you? had a nice time at the conservatory with my daughter and am gonna eat some pizza soon.

nice! i just made some really good soup, i chunked up some tofu really fine and threw it in with a couple eggs in a bunch of noodles and added some chicken bouillion (w.e the spelling is its like powdered chicken flavor they make by cooking the poo poo outta chicken and grinding it up or something) and spices and it was super good

tofu sounds like its for hippy losers but its actually pretty good poo poo in soup, it soaks up all the flavor of whatever you put it in so it was like little cubes of tasty egg+chicken+spices flavor

Bacontotem posted:

Slow work day. I couldn't be bothered to read 900 posts since I last read the other thread, so I posted something stupid because it's likely better than any of the serious posting going on. Also jesus gently caress filing resumes is dull.

that sucks yo

you missed nothing good in the other thread, i skimmed it and it was like 90% people bickering stupidly and a brief discussion of eve nerds being creepy goobers, and you made the right decision to file resumes instead of reading it

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

This is the good thread. Work crew posting checking in.

I have to admit, Eonwe, you used to rustle my jimmies, but I now have an unqualified appreciation for you and for your presence. Namaste.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
seriously i used to never understand work crew posting and thought it was dumb, but at some point i chilled out and realized how good it feels to just post

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Other thread is devoooooolving. Also work krew represent.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Rhymenoserous posted:

I'm headed home in 15 minutes. I have a few chores to do around the house, and I might stop for groceries or takeout on the way, but I'm actually getting my mind ready to log in.

I'm just praying that the snowstorm doesn't ramp up and close the highways, because then an elderly relative of mine will be unable to commute home and thus need to stay with me tonight, and my guest sleeping area is my computer room.

pugnax
Oct 10, 2012

Specialization is for insects.

Rhymenoserous posted:

Yeah, it's baaaad right now. Which is kinda to be expected but whatever. :justpost: and life is better most of the time.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
I can only call so many people stupid for being more wound up than me before I start expecting to catch some poo poo for it

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

I kinda want to resub and smash rifters into people's assholes, but then I'd be playing eve.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
I don't know why we can't all just be homies. I waved to salastil as he passed through our system the other night. He said hi and then said "pls fight us" which if he knew me he'd know that I don't fight people I either kill them, or hide.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Bacontotem posted:

I kinda want to resub and smash rifters into people's assholes, but then I'd be playing eve.

this is my eternal struggle

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Blazing Zero posted:

e: i dont understand his thirst. didnt he say he had a wife??

discord deets plox

Red Crown
Oct 20, 2008

Pretend my finger's a knife.

Nietzschean posted:

will the capital rework allow us to roll a hard six and if so will this functionality be limited to certain ships

Patch FAQs:

Q: What is "rolling a hard six"?

A: I don't know, it's just something my dad says

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Red Crown posted:

Patch FAQs:

Q: What is "rolling a hard six"?

A: I don't know, it's just something my dad says

Woah I don't remember BSG being so fat

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Berious posted:

Woah I don't remember BSG being so fat

That actor porked up for one season because he was supposed to be a shiftless lazy fat gently caress during that season.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
a true goon

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Someone pm me this discord info?

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
namaste friends

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ill join an EVE goons discord if thats whats going on

someone hmu

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
or are we talking about the SA discord???

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
It's a chill thread discord Kimsemus set up apparently. How that blacklist treating you foehammer

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Syndic Thrass posted:

It's a chill thread discord Kimsemus set up apparently. How that blacklist treating you foehammer

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3759565

what blacklist??? I left on good terms :(

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Nina just said it in amok jabber. You and jokine, I'm making a formal protest though

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
free jokine (from us seeing his posts)

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Syndic Thrass posted:

Nina just said it in amok jabber. You and jokine, I'm making a formal protest though

I don't know why, I thought I could go vacation mode?? I just removed all of my apis and such when I left.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Foehammer007 posted:

I don't know why, I thought I could go vacation mode?? I just removed all of my apis and such when I left.

PL is burning down our house so I can kinda understand it

IMO you should be able to come and go unless you're a goonfucker or something

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
after the house burning is over probably

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
hey neat goon discord

thanks thread!

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Syndic Thrass posted:

I should've dropped my other character first. I'd slow brained it. Although Jokine had been in BOS for about a year now...

Sorry I made Nina mad :(

I did shoot FCON today though. Been waiting 5 years to shoot FCON :v:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I think as long as you don't shoot blues while blue it's bullshit that you aren't welcomed back with open arms.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Syndic Thrass posted:

I think as long as you don't shoot blues while blue it's bullshit that you aren't welcomed back with open arms.
Ya, had I wanted to goonfuck, I would have. I was asked multiple to spy goons/AWOX and said no because I enjoyed playing with you guys and didn't want to gently caress anyone over. Again, I should've checked all my characters. Oh well, live and learn.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Foehammer007 posted:

i like this eve thread a lot

I'm being reminded why I stopped posting in the EVE thread for a while.

This is the only EVE thread that matters.

How are you friends this evening?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
only took you to second most prolific poster to remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is the SA Games Discord thread - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3759565

Info is in the OP.

Also if anyone remembers Apothne from EVE (Waffles presentation & AT commentating), his illness that stopped him from running for CSM while problematic isn't as bad as I originally feared. :unsmith:

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Apr 6, 2016

• Locked thread