Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6536447/#Comment_6536447

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Crisp Rubbers says the game is about dreams.

Last night I dreamed I had a really big poo poo.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
Watches 'Lucifer'. Stars in 'American Satan'. I'm starting to see a pattern here...

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

comatose posted:

Maybe we're people with fish teeth. Makes you think.

like... whoa dude... just... wow.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

peter gabriel posted:

So here's a thing, SC crashed and corrupted my video file, I found a program to fix that but the vid came out a little fast, I left it because in all honesty I don't mind and it made it funnier somehow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zcAd4cOnJk

Hahahahaha :five:

The added speed gave it just enough of a Benny Hill touch. Marvelous.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Happy Sisyphus posted:

8 pages to thread close

yea you heard me

This is true because I read it in Derek's July '15 blog.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

G0RF posted:

Watches 'Lucifer'. Stars in 'American Satan'. I'm starting to see a pattern here...

sandi-->sadin

:wow:

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist
lol if Chris decided to hate LOD because of LoD *CTRL-Fs and deletes the word smart in a 5 inch thick phone book of cornbread dialog*

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

biglads posted:

A dire portent :ohdear:

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist
I mean it's stupid but look what we're dealing with

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I'm doing my part.

Broccoli Cat
Mar 8, 2013

"so, am I right in understanding that you're a bigot or aficionado of racist humor?

STAR CITIZEN is for WHITES ONLY!

:lesnick:

Happy Sisyphus posted:

sandi-->sadin

:wow:

:pusheen:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I'm doing my part.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

biglads posted:

SQ42 release is imminent.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

some kind of release is imminent

atxsperg
Jan 29, 2016

I like cats for their cuddles, but hate the boxes of shit.

Haskell9 posted:

Since ATX has fractured from the collective do we call the rest of them SevenAce?

Also ATX post more if it won't get you fired. Also dude who posted vids of lod being in star citizen to discredit atx reminder we are discussing vaporware directed by Chris Roberts. It is really so implausible that in between whatever vids you posted being made and now the Stimperor decided lod is evil via the Roberts-exclusive Unapproval Process(tm)?

cant fire me. im lurking and entertaining myself.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Happy Sisyphus posted:

Ew

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Happy Sisyphus posted:

:cabot:

atxsperg
Jan 29, 2016

I like cats for their cuddles, but hate the boxes of shit.

tbh its a pretty fun show. the actor that plays lucifer carries the show.

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

atxsperg posted:

cant fire me. im lurking and entertaining myself.

OK 1Ace post funny things then. I can't imagine anything happening in a CiG office not being ridiculous.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I made this a long time ago to troll shitizens who thought Crobblet would save PC gaming. They didn't think it was funny

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/126956/skyrim-online-oppertunity-for-star-citizen

washclark why did you stop posting?

Loiosh
Jul 25, 2010

That's a good show. It's like Dr. Who Devil

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I share it with you now in the hopes that it might push us to page Warhammer 30,000

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Happy Sisyphus posted:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

paaaaarpship troopers

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

somebody repost the 'second coke machine' joke about Derek and Croberts please I can't remember what it was

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I'm just gonna keep posting weird poo poo from my imgur now. You can tell me to stop but I probably won't.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Thanks to :pgabz: and the rest of this thread, I laugh whenever I hear the word "commando"

o9

ideate
Aug 20, 2002
We choose to go to page 3000. We choose to go to page 3000 in this night and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

ideate posted:

We choose to go to page 3000. We choose to go to page 3000 in this night and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

thats true

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist
The tard who kept buying Eonwe the same boring avatar with his manga purchasing money gave up I guess.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

He doesn't fit there any more

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

ideate posted:

Also because half of us are likely drunk, or getting there, and have nothing better to do.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Haskell9 posted:

The tard who kept buying Eonwe the same boring avatar with his manga purchasing money gave up I guess.

I don't understand why that reject couldn't at least make the avs he threw his nerdbux away on funny

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

biglads posted:

The similarities don't end there. Crobbers also works with a really big poo poo.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

It ain't easy bein Stimperial

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

science fiction doublespeakers
chris roberts will promise features
see streamers fighting bugs and crashes
10 hour cutscenes are where the cash is
oh-oh at the delayed, overbudget CIG shitshow

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Beet Wagon posted:

It ain't easy bein Stimperial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

G0RF posted:

The part i'm finding funny is that her 'fans' suggested she watches it.

• Locked thread