Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
not having plat may be part of the reason why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
this is not for any reason of ethics, i'm just too lazy to fill out internet paperwork describing why i didnt like someone else's post unless everyone in a thread can read it and i can try to make a point

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Popular Thug Drink posted:

cite plz (about the gap clinton being out of touch i buy without comment)

it's more a gut feeling about the age disparity in sanders v clinton votes. the polling available is a mixed bag

probably the biggest recorded difference is the decline of religious affiliation, but also being a lot more racially diverse

Tortoiseburger
Mar 27, 2007

The Finest of the Tortoise

Majorian posted:

ahahaha, Boosted_C5 and fishmech are know the IKs of YCS. i thought zen death robot was just making threats but welp, here we are.

make us proud, fishmech!:tfrxmas:

And right as all the Mossack Fonseca stuff is getting going, this is going to be beautiful. New York Primary night is going to be amazing.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

this is not for any reason of ethics, i'm just too lazy to fill out internet paperwork describing why i didnt like someone else's post unless everyone in a thread can read it and i can try to make a point

I usually go with one liners like cool or wtf or fash trash. I think I do send some more pass-agg reports the more drunk I get

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

comes along bort posted:

it's more a gut feeling about the age disparity in sanders v clinton votes. the polling available is a mixed bag

probably the biggest recorded difference is the decline of religious affiliation, but also being a lot more racially diverse

i believe that, im wary rn of any arguments with a root in 'kids these days'

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

like I know I sent a report once that just read really?!? and you know that got ignored

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
I'd be a perfect mod because I'm highly insecure

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
i think katlington may have cracked the code of No Mans Land. he could well be permabanned GBSer Morally Inept, who claimed to have raped his dog.

Tortoiseburger posted:

And right as all the Mossack Fonseca stuff is getting going, this is going to be beautiful. New York Primary night is going to be amazing.

:unsmigghh:

i like to think i played a small part in making this happen. (the IK thing, not the panama papers obviously)

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

i believe that, im wary rn of any arguments with a root in 'kids these days'

same here

but there's a huge age gap between clinton and sanders supporters, so there has to be something accounting for it

which could just be nothing more than the kooky old grampa blowing smoke up kids' asses, and it'll mediate itself when the ones who stick around as reliable voters realize that compromise is part of the political process

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

comes along bort posted:

which could just be nothing more than the kooky old grampa blowing smoke up kids' asses, and it'll mediate itself when the ones who stick around as reliable voters realize that compromise is part of the political process

finding a reliable youth voter is difficult, to say the least

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
so after reading the techbubble thread my takeaway is that tech employers have a fun time during the hiring process due to the prevalence of autism in their prospective workers

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

nutranurse posted:

so after reading the techbubble thread my takeaway is that tech employers have a fun time during the hiring process due to the prevalence of autism in their prospective workers
you probably missed the part where you are actually normal employer and you get to interview number of candidates almost literally referring to women as F-males. hoo boy what a fun must it be :smithicide:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

lol shut the gently caress up

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

Exclamation Marx posted:

this poo poo especially annoys me because the whole spirit of armistice day was exactly the opposite of the jingoistic bullshit of the poppies

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
i'm the (copy and paste to share just like I did)

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Exclamation Marx posted:

i'm the (copy and paste to share just like I did)

feh, slacktivism

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Exclamation Marx posted:

this reminded me of overzealously patriotic and arrogant behavioural chair of my highgschool, in particular an episode where she was publicly shaming some 8th-grader for having a saint george's ribbon with him on may 9 circa 2006

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

don't get me wrong, i dislike the ribbon shtick no less than the next balt who knows which side of the history book the rear end is on, but :lol: if it was appropriate for 60 y/o education official to descend guns blazing upon a 14 y/o boy

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

I was born on Armistice Day.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

wow youre old

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZApf9c8Tes

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/tanehisicoates/status/717631521281208320

could be a fun day

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
lol, pablo is on apple music now

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Exclamation Marx posted:

lol, pablo is on apple music now

Spotify and Google music also. lmao

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
i'm beginning to think tidal is a con

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

LorrdErnie posted:

wow youre old

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Tiler Kiwi posted:

not having plat may be part of the reason why

stop being poor

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

blowfish posted:

stop being poor

didn't know Tiler Kiwi was greek

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

gonna add this to my cross-referenced spreadsheets

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

LorrdErnie posted:

this poo poo especially annoys me because the whole spirit of armistice day was exactly the opposite of the jingoistic bullshit of the poppies

What angle do you put the poppy at to remember the 100,000 German civilians who died of starvation between Armistice day and the Treaty of Versaille

tia

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

MikeCrotch posted:

What angle do you put the poppy at to remember the 100,000 German civilians who died of starvation between Armistice day and the Treaty of Versaille

tia

I think the white poppy considers their tragedy.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

MikeCrotch posted:

tia

i dunno im american

i dont think ive seen you in the thread before

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

MikeCrotch posted:

tia
right angle :downsrim:

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
"Don't you see!?" Bernie shouted into the storm. "The only way to defeat Hillary is with the power of... friendship!"

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I'm so hype for when hillary delivers a chop to the solar plexus in her first fight against trump

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

trump will hit back with a solid win in the second round using marco's stolen chang, but the third round will be the clincher as clinton delivers a quickdraw that leaves conceal-carry don just a smokin' pair of jebs pansy-rear end cowboy boots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
not too into hyper light drifter, from my two hours or so in

it's aesthetically creative and everything, but the combat isn't striking me as satisfying despite it's mildly challenging difficulty

• Locked thread