Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

AnacondaHL posted:

Wanted: The Higgs Raid Group is looking for a 2nd Druid and 2nd Mesmer. If you are interested in raiding with either of these professions, please express said interest to me. No experience necessary, we will invest time to get you runtime. The only requirement is to bring a positive attitude, and I can get you further details on group member expectations.

Raids are scheduled for Thursday and Sunday, 9pm-11:30 ET.
can i get some dps and hps numbers thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sAb2yLG4MM

Lonk fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Apr 5, 2016

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

oh my god

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

AnacondaHL posted:

The Druid does not need to be Viper or Zealots. It can be Magi or even Zerk. There's a Marksmanship build and a Nature Magic build, in addition to the Wilderness Survival. I want as many of these options as possible.

Oh. Well then, I can do zerk druid no problem. I'll make sure to read up on how celestial avatar works then.

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

clown car to hell choo choo

Five belts? No thanks. Get back to me when you have seven or more belts to hold up the skirt I've pulled up to my armpits.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Pesterchum posted:

Five belts? No thanks. Get back to me when you have seven or more belts to hold up the skirt I've pulled up to my armpits.

This is how I dressed today actually

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

AnacondaHL posted:

Wanted: The Higgs Raid Group is looking for a 2nd Druid and 2nd Mesmer. If you are interested in raiding with either of these professions, please express said interest to me. No experience necessary, we will invest time to get you runtime. The only requirement is to bring a positive attitude, and I can get you further details on group member expectations.

can do both of those :toot:

my mesmer will be awful though

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Magres posted:

you can't be the 2nd Druid because you are the 1st Druid >.>

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
I play druid and chronomancer but am incapable of bringing a positive attitude.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Magres posted:

Yeah. I've really only been playing normal mesmer, not chronomancer. I've recently done a good bit of content using my mesmer, and I've been getting used to it. But even then, I can still see the skill cap far out of my reach at the moment.

Generic Octopus
Mar 27, 2010
I have a thief, and a ranger I can tomb to 80. Where do I submit my raid cover letter/resume

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Looks like I will probably not be around due to Real Life Issues for who knows how long. Take care nerds.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

AnacondaHL posted:

you can't be the 2nd Druid because you are the 1st Druid >.>

hahhahahahhaha

fuckin rip

hey goons if you want to do raids and are scared of it being hard then seriously make a druid and deck them out in exotic magis gear and go heal, its really fun and chill and pretty easy

E:

Sprite141 posted:

Yeah. I've really only been playing normal mesmer, not chronomancer. I've recently done a good bit of content using my mesmer, and I've been getting used to it. But even then, I can still see the skill cap far out of my reach at the moment.

nah you can do it!

if you havent already, watch rotations videos on whatever build youre rocking if you can find any

(on a side note, this is actually the biggest reason i advocate people playing the meta until you really know your class inside and out, its way easier to learn a good rotation if you have some training wheels)

What's your build? Specifically what are you taking instead of Chrono - continuum split is strong enough and quickness/alacrity bring enough to the raid that it's probably worth sacrificing whatever personal DPS you have to sacrifice to get them. Doing some math I think Quickness alone can be an extra like 20k DPS (giving someone permanent quickness upping their DPS by 4k wouldn't surprise me at all, and you can pump out 5 stacks of it), and Alacrity and Quickness go hand in hand.

Magres fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Apr 5, 2016

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pesterchum posted:

This is some Tetsuya Nomura poo poo.

Lonk posted:

Looks like I will probably not be around due to Real Life Issues for who knows how long. Take care nerds.

Take care Lonk, hope all is well. :glomp:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

oh my GOD the super adventure glider makes super adventure box character noises when you glide!!!

Also cletus told me to use the shovel at the frog king and bad poo poo happened:

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSDrd0SQ0w4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUtB6bks34s

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

AnacondaHL posted:

ET?

Edit: Darn hoped it was euro time

Stormgale fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Apr 6, 2016

dad on the rag
Apr 25, 2010
EST

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Stormgale posted:

ET?

Edit: Darn hoped it was euro time

SFD does a raid for europeans 9:00-11:00 PM GMT Fri-Sun (No sunday if the bosses are killed), welcome to come along.

Ambi
Dec 30, 2011

Leave it to me
Is the US/EU servers split still a thing btw? Because all my friends and ping are Euro, but I'd love to play with goons and I'm pretty sure everything is US only.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Visidan posted:

SFD does a raid for europeans 9:00-11:00 PM GMT Fri-Sun (No sunday if the bosses are killed), welcome to come along.

Could be fun! I might reinstall thanks

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Ambi posted:

Is the US/EU servers split still a thing btw? Because all my friends and ping are Euro, but I'd love to play with goons and I'm pretty sure everything is US only.

Yep

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Is mesmer still Hold 1, be chronomancer, spam time shenanigans and have 3 clones? ((Cause that was fun))

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Ambi posted:

From what I hear, euro ping doesn't relly matter at all on the us servers. However, you won't be able to play with your friends on the us server.

J3ng4
Nov 22, 2006

Bitches love my tool time

Stormgale posted:

Is mesmer still Hold 1, be chronomancer, spam time shenanigans and have 3 clones? ((Cause that was fun))

This is all I've been doing since launch day. Was there any other way to play Mesmer?

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
I spam out illusions and hit f1 and f2 as soon as they're off cooldown and do chronomancer to spam wells to get quickness and alacrity

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

ET is the time it is on the East coast of the US. Five months of the year, you would be correct as it would match EST. Seven months of year, you are incorrect because they using EDT. http://time.is/ET

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Just loving use UTC for scheduling, gently caress timezones

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

CLAM DOWN posted:

Just loving use PST for scheduling, gently caress timezones

FTFY

Generic Octopus
Mar 27, 2010
Use Newfoundland time to confuse everyone.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

only you are in PDT right now you idiot

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Generic Octopus posted:

I'm pro this

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

gently caress the 24 hour clock, use Swatch .beat Internet Time

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Dukka posted:

only you are in PST+1 right now you idiot

ftfy

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

GMT or bust, nerds

(gently caress BST)

Yuwe
Apr 6, 2009

AnacondaHL posted:

I'd love to learn healing for raids (druid), but I can only make it to sunday times, so everyone else please fail to kill the bosses.

Blasphemeral
Jul 26, 2012

Three mongrel men in exchange for a party member? I found that one in the Faustian Bargain Bin.

Toraen posted:

I'd love to learn healing for raids (druid), but I can only make it to sunday times, so everyone else please fail to kill the bosses.

Without healing, they just might :v:

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

use my system clock

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe
Glorious Japan Standard Time pls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010

Generic Octopus posted:

I am ok with this :sun:

• Locked thread