Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

CrashCat posted:

Gonna laugh when they don't really make it much better and trick people to pay them who got it for "free"

Yeah, if they expect me to pay any more than i already did: Good luck and goodbye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Saoshyant posted:

Nooooooo, they killed the account! loving Youtube.

Now, this is a goddamn travesty.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.
Wow, what warranted that?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Saoshyant posted:

Nooooooo, they killed the account! loving Youtube.

Which account was it?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Been playing me & my Katamari and its fun and very much improved by having two sticks

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

MisterAlex posted:

Wow, what warranted that?

Snow Halation

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

voltcatfish posted:

Snow Halation

are you for real

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Looks like if you owned Knock-Knock on PS4, it's free on Vita.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

corn in the bible posted:

Been playing me & my Katamari and its fun and very much improved by having two sticks

I was going to say it's depressing that the katamari series died but I looked it up and they released an iOS game in January where you tap the screen forever

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Bogart posted:

Looks like if you owned Knock-Knock on PS4, it's free on Vita.

Knock-Knock, open up the store, it's free.

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

corn in the bible posted:

This is true, unlike Touch My Katamari. I would not recommend it unless it's on sale.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

is Fate/ExtellA a vita game because XSeeD registered a domain for it

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Cake Attack posted:

ps4/vita, so it may be ps4 only in america :shrug:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Cake Attack posted:

huh, were they the ones to localize Extra?

e: nope, aksys, but published in japan by Marvelous, funny enough.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

they also registered these domains, if anyone wants to play guess the blanks

bi _ _ _ _ i.com
sh _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ s.com
th _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ y.com

the last one is apparently maybe theothersideofthesky, which was the subtitle for Exist Archive iirc

or not, who knows

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Cake Attack posted:

bi _ _ _ _ i.com

the last one is apparently maybe theothersideofthesky, which was the subtitle for Exist Archive iirc

I'm guessing the first is valk drive.

e: or maybe not, it begins with "bh", not "bi"

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i am ready to win the holy grail

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I wish one of those was bracketed with a "t" and a "u", but they do have to do actual Marvelous work from time to time.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Cake Attack posted:

bi _ _ _ _ i.com

or not, who knows

Bigtiti.com
Shapelyanimeboobs.com
Thisanimegamecontainstitsyay.com

Beve Stuscemi fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Apr 7, 2016

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Cake Attack posted:

bi _ _ _ _ i.com

Please be Valkyrie Drive (bikhuni? bikkuni?) :pray:

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Didn't the Senran guy pull a DOA Xtreme 3 on the subject of bringing Valkyrie Drive overseas?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Policenaut posted:

Didn't the Senran guy pull a DOA Xtreme 3 on the subject of bringing Valkyrie Drive overseas?

Google says he just made a boilerplate "We're not localizing it right now, but I'd like to!" statement.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Please be Valkyrie Drive (bikhuni? bikkuni?) :pray:

I popped those combinations into a whois search and they aren't registered. I would have gone with Bikhuni myself, removing all the romaji.

Policenaut posted:

It was IA/VT when they couldn't get the music licensed.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
He later tweeted this

https://twitter.com/KenichiroTakaEn/status/707129106211581952

https://twitter.com/KenichiroTakaEn/status/705051152421814272

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

where did that girl's nipples go

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.
Holy gently caress Freedom Wars goes from "Huh, this game is pretty fun and meta." To "Oh jesus loving christ this is so mindbreakingly boring."

The abductors take waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too loving long to kill, even when overgeared for a mission, and I am using the hardest hitting melee weapon in the game. While all non-abductor units are completely inconsequential. The only weapon worth giving to your accessory is the hardest hitting rocket launcher you can find since it gets infinite ammo with it. Upgrades seem to make little no difference level-to-level, speaking of which, what kind of loving retard decided it would be a good idea to implement timers on weapon upgrades which makes the weapon unavailable during the timer that goes past 30 min, in a loving single-player, single purchase game?

Loadout and inventory management is horrible and pointless. Why bother having multiple loadout slots if when I choose to upgrade a weapon in one of the slots, it breaks to load out? Why bother allowing me equip consumables in load-out slots if they don't auto-refill or I at least let me choose to auto-buy them.

Also I have to love how slow the loving recharge is on your special meter. Oh you stunned an abductor for 5 sec? Let me just put that ability on cooldown for 5 mins.

I just got to CODE 5 and I honestly don't think I can play another minute of this game. It's like the most grindiest and monotonous single-player experience I have ever had. At the very least Persona had the sense to give me a fast forward button. Which is honestly a shame because I was kind of digging the story and setting.

EDIT: Also gently caress "Mash X" QTEs. Even by QTE standards that is the worst and the laziest thing in existence.

SweetBro fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Apr 7, 2016

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Takoluka posted:

I'm going to make that Nep thread this week.

If you do that before the weekend is over and the OP isn't self-depreciating, I'll pick up Victory-II.

Unusual
Nov 12, 2013

SweetBro posted:

Holy gently caress Freedom Wars
The only way to kill enemies fast is to figure out the broken system they have for weapon crafting to create two broken shotguns and just use those, but the game isn't really that great, it has like 8 or 9 different monster types in all with practically no variety between most of them. You're nearing a point in the game (maybe already hit it can't remember) where you have to go in solo and fight 8 ai humans who will just constantly blow you away if you don't have a good gun leveled, which is where i'm sure a ton of people quit.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Cake Attack posted:

bi _ _ _ _ i.com

Seems the first one is bitzeni.com, whatever the hell that is

EDIT

https://twitter.com/KenichiroTakaEn/status/717965466501844992

Takaki is a hero

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Apr 7, 2016

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.
I checked out Uppers and it's pretty cool. I don't really like how the camera is so close to the characters though, it makes dodging and trying to avoid enemies from blindsiding you difficult.

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.
Also Amazon.jp no longer ships games internationally so I hope people got their orders in when they did.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

lol that was loving quick

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

What the hell? Why?

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.

Mithaldu posted:

What the hell? Why?

idk went to order a neon orange vita and couldn't. So I tried all the other Vita models and a bunch of PS4 games sold by Amazon and none of them work.

Important Message
There was a problem with some of the items in your order (see below for more information):
【PS4】ガンダムブレイカー3
【PS4】スーパーロボット大戦OG ムーン・デュエラーズ
うたわれるもの 二人の白皇
アイドルマスター プラチナスターズ プラチナBOX
アンチャーテッド 海賊王と最後の秘宝 デラックスエディション【早期購入特典】オリジナルPlayStation4テーマ同梱
イースVIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- 【初回限定特典】オリジナルサウンドトラックmini 付
ドラゴンクエストヒーローズII 双子の王と予言の終わり【初回購入特典】「ドラゴンクエストI」勇者コスチューム +「元気玉」+「ドラゴンクエストビルダーズ」で使える「ホミロンの像のレシピ」同梱
ファイナルファンタジー XV 初回生産特典 武器「正宗/FINAL FANTASY XVオリジナルモデル」アイテムコード同梱
ライフ イズ ストレンジ
ワイヤレスコントローラー (DUALSHOCK 4) クリスタル
DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune コレクターズエディション (初回特典「マリーの小悪魔水着」ダウンロードシリアル同梱)
PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Black PCH-2000ZA11(Japan Import)
PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi model Aqua Blue (PCH-2000ZA23) Japanese Ver. Japan Import
PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi model Glacier White (PCH-2000ZA22) Japanese Ver. Japan Import
PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi model Neon Orange (PCH-2000ZA24) Japanese Ver. Japan Import

Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

To ship this item to additional addresses, increase the quantity.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Huh, yeah, no announcement or explanation. Just "nope".

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

That blows. I don't think amazon jp sells Asian English versions of games, which are the only ones I'd personally bother importing, but still, lovely.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Mithaldu posted:

Huh, yeah, no announcement or explanation. Just "nope".
Probably got a huge increase in support tickets and noped the poo poo out of it when they saw their next report. Can't exactly come out and say "we can't afford to help your dumb asses, so nobody gets any"

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.

CrashCat posted:

Probably got a huge increase in support tickets and noped the poo poo out of it when they saw their next report. Can't exactly come out and say "we can't afford to help your dumb asses, so nobody gets any"

I dunno about that, they have full English customer support for the longest I can remember. I would know as I accidentally signed up for Prime in '14 and they replied to my cancellation inquiry in English.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Yeah, I heard elsewhere that they stopped taking non-Japanese orders. It's so weird. They got tons of attention for opening up and then they close that avenue down in a matter of, what, two weeks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Takoluka posted:

Knock-Knock, open up the store, it's free.