Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Housh posted:

I have been using some pretty foul language. Can Nintendo ban you?

It's Nintendo.

You can report comments, so yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

awww yeah ninja bullshit

e: lmao the ninja drops are immense levels of bullshit

zolthorg fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Apr 7, 2016

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Followed more people, please add me back https://twitter.com/radiodevt

Also I managed to get at least part of the ninja set but yea, those drops are absolutely ridiculous.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
I'm thrilled. I don't care how bullshit they are, I just need something to do besides answer dumb questions, heart dumb answers, and look at all the clothes I can't buy.

Dear Miitomo god, please.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Don't repost your twitters. It makes it a huge mess for me to keep the OP updated without duplicates.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I must have that bad rear end katana but all I have is a set of Foot Clan purple ninja gear. Tell me how to get that fuckin katana

Fryhtaning
Jul 21, 2010

Miitomo Drop is completely broken since the update, locks up completely before the Mii even hits the bottom. I'm stuck in an endless cycle of resetting the game and having to resume the drop.

Between that and zero interaction coming my way, I'm secretly happy that I'll be done with this game before long.

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

15 tickets later and all I have to show for it are three colors of ninja outfit.

The struggle becomes you, Miitomo drop.

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

What? What'd you say? Stop channeling? I didn't he-
Maybe this is a strategy to only keep *True Nintendo Fans*. :v:

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.
I got a few different items, but I also landed in the candy thrice. I'll wait for some more "guide" videos to pop up. I want the sword.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Jeff Goldblum posted:

15 tickets later and all I have to show for it are three colors of ninja outfit.

The struggle becomes you, Miitomo drop.

I am gonna get that fuckin' sword I swear to Christ :argh:

Electromax
May 6, 2007

Fryhtaning posted:

Miitomo Drop is completely broken since the update, locks up completely before the Mii even hits the bottom. I'm stuck in an endless cycle of resetting the game and having to resume the drop.

Between that and zero interaction coming my way, I'm secretly happy that I'll be done with this game before long.

It's not really a game, it's more of a super lightweight restricted IM client.

I unfriended some folks in here who weren't doing much to pare it down to ~30 or so, only 2 of which are IRL friends, and it's amusing to check for 5 minutes in the morning/evening in bed and forget about. Don't get much interaction either outside the IRL people, but I enjoy a good chunk of the oddball answers more than just seeing someone say "nice!" on an answer I gave. Also turned off notifications for everything and just check it manually once in a while.

I'm also not really interested in the shop/clothes/dressup part so this may be irrelevant to ya.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

codenameFANGIO posted:

I must have that bad rear end katana but all I have is a set of Foot Clan purple ninja gear. Tell me how to get that fuckin katana

same. i am cosplaying as white ninja now but i lack the sword

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i do have a medal instead so that's almost as good

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I am dressed entirely in cat clothes and have a cat on my back that actually looks like my pet cat.

I swear I'm not some kind of crazy cat person.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

VideoGames posted:

I am dressed entirely in cat clothes and have a cat on my back that actually looks like my pet cat.

I swear I'm not some kind of crazy cat person.

If it quacks like a duck...

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

codenameFANGIO posted:

I am gonna get that fuckin' sword I swear to Christ :argh:

Try moving a little to the right of the two pips above the sword and drop with your mii tilted slightly to the left

It took a lot of slight messing around with but I managed two swords (and lots, and lots of candy)

I actually ended up with every variation of the ninja suit and 3-4 each of the mask and socks

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

zolthorg posted:

e: lmao the ninja drops are immense levels of bullshit

the lady socks/shoes are the worst

also what is candy for

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

I still CANNOT get those stupid cat-face stockings. Anybody have any tips?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Edit: ^^^^^^^^ believe in urself

Zombies' Downfall posted:

the lady socks/shoes are the worst

also what is candy for

If you go to your friends list, you can go see them in their house and they'll ask you questions. They'll get tired of doing that, but if you stuff candy into their face they'll give up their secrets.

Edit2: Tell you answers to their questions, but also ask you a question when you dip

Lemming fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Apr 8, 2016

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

andipossess posted:

I still CANNOT get those stupid cat-face stockings. Anybody have any tips?

You have to get them to slide down onto the spinny things when they're all the way on the left when you reach them. I'm not sure of the timing on how to hit that.

Other than that, pray.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Housh posted:

I have been using some pretty foul language. Can Nintendo ban you?

only if your friends are narks

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

I would most likely kill a human being to have the ability to sell or trade clothes on this. I got two ninja hoods in the minigames. I want the suit. :(

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

It is possible if your a true ninja master

or cheat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhviFCSanfw

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I got the sword by dropping just a bit off of the left (so the farthest the Mii can be while still hitting the wall obstacle) while the head is leaning to the left. Took a few tries to find the right positioning, but it wasn't too bad.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Also you can rub miis heads like in Tomodachi Life face petting is in the game, eat it FE Fates.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Jarogue posted:

Also you can rub miis heads like in Tomodachi Life face petting is in the game, eat it FE Fates.

No, don't doxx me!

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Strange Quark posted:

No, don't doxx me!

Nice hat, nerd.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Jarogue posted:

gOLD. please refer back to my DAY1 post
I found quick ways to clear hearts and comments from the recent updates but it feels a bit spammy since its quicker to comment once then reload the 200 post thread five times to get it cleared out
i wish i could just unaubscribe from epic meme 200 answer threads

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG
The flowers question is finally dead!!

The replacement question takes it in a different direction...

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Cool I tried doing just like in the video and I got another hood. I am the hoodmaster.

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
The ninja outfit pairs nicely with Dino hat.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Lemming posted:

If it quacks like a duck...

OK, you might be right. In my defense, they are really sweet cats.

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com
You know how it goes. You start out making a Mii that looks pretty much like yourself. Then you tweak it a bit, a few little changes that make you happier about how it represents you... and by the end you've learned something.

https://twitter.com/robothobo

Robot Hobo fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Apr 8, 2016

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

trying to get the tree ninja suit is a nightmare

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

I'm sick of not being able to add specific people, so I'm going to massively prune my Miitomo friend list this weekend. I apologize in advance if I delete you. It is nothing personal.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Silver Falcon posted:

I'm sick of not being able to add specific people, so I'm going to massively prune my Miitomo friend list this weekend. I apologize in advance if I delete you. It is nothing personal.

Miis don't forgive so easily

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Sorry if you all suck and never played Peggle enough to make all drop game mechanics trivial.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

If the raisin bread discussion reaches over 100 comments, I'm going to scream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

Yoshi Jjang posted:

If the raisin bread discussion reaches over 100 comments, I'm going to scream.

There must be a huge thread for every type of bread.

Potato bread also almost up to 100, too.

• Locked thread