Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"What? I didn't shoot you, must have been my cat stepping on my keyboard."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

"That bubble wasn't meant for you, it was for a different guy."

wfwon
Apr 19, 2012

Kimsemus posted:

You can but this exponentially increases your chance of dying because of the time it takes to clear the missions, and it dramatically slows down your isk/hour. Headshotting with carriers with a proper setup clears over a bil/hour, in a subcap like a tengu, it would probably be more like 100-200m optimistically. A Vargur can still clear them relatively quickly though with the right setup and clear 300m or more, but you're much more vulnerable. To my knowledge most of the "good" l5 hubs are squarely in the space of larger lowsec entities.

Given that I don't have enough isk to buy multiple carriers for L5, I guess I will first find quiet L5 systems that won't shoot me when I arrive and grind with a Marauder or something. Also, can any marauders work for L5? I think I can fly Paladin.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

wfwon posted:

Given that I don't have enough isk to buy multiple carriers for L5, I guess I will first find quiet L5 systems that won't shoot me when I arrive and grind with a Marauder or something. Also, can any marauders work for L5? I think I can fly Paladin.

If you're unable to blitz L5s, L4s are probably better. You can definitely hit "blitz" pace with a marauder.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

wfwon posted:

Golem or Vargur are definitely preferably but a Paladin can do them. I think a Paladin would be faster chaining level 4s over 5s though. Also a lot of NPCs in level 5s will neut pretty hard so be cautious.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Sup eve workcrew

I finished my last exam hopefully ever today and I'm feeling pretty good about it. I think I'm gonna go shoot some nerds to make myself feel even better.

Working from home is the poo poo

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
That does sound nice

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

ChickenWing posted:

Sup eve workcrew

I finished my last exam hopefully ever today and I'm feeling pretty good about it. I think I'm gonna go shoot some nerds to make myself feel even better.

I used to work from home. And now I don't. And that's why getting to log in and play for an evening is now a special occasion.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

CommonShore posted:

I used to work from home. And now I don't. And that's why getting to log in and play for an evening is now a special occasion.

rip

I'm running a build and also flying a jackdaw, get on my level

pugnax
Oct 10, 2012

Specialization is for insects.
Working from home was great until I had a kid - it's way to easy to get distracted by the million little chores that pile up. Now I usually go to a coffeeshop or library, but I'm looking forward to getting a better office set up in the basement so that its ez, especially as I'm trying to find a full time remote job.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

dont, save yourself

Ay bb just wanna know if it's a 2-5 Plex thing or a 20 because my fast food fund only has a little flexibility

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Bobcats posted:

Ay bb just wanna know if it's a 2-5 Plex thing or a 20 because my fast food fund only has a little flexibility

gonna be the former more than the latter

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Eonwe posted:

You guys owe it to yourselves to watch the video on the first post

You were right. Great thread, great Nimoy vid :five:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Rhymenoserous posted:

"Oh no I assigned my drones to this neutral and he killed an rear end in a top hat while I was up taking a poo poo, that guy talking in fleet was my cat."

flying logi for neutral friends when they would go roam in TEST space while we were still blue was so fun

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:

ChickenWing posted:

Sup eve workcrew

Congratulations - that sounds excellent

I'm going to eat some 2 minute noodles because I'm an adult who can eat poo poo food if I want to and then fly a spaceship

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would like to tell you guys that quesadillas are probably the best food and that you should make them.

That is all.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Unfunny Poster posted:

I would like to tell you guys that quesadillas are probably the best food and that you should make them.

That is all.

Quesadillas are loving great, just make sure you mix your cheese in with your filling well enough or it doesn't stick together and you have half the thing fall off

also it's critical to not overdo filling and I gently caress this up every. single. time.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I actually am lazy and just do cheese + chicken and call it a day. No filling used at all.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know I'm a monster.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Unfunny Poster posted:

I actually am lazy and just do cheese + chicken and call it a day. No filling used at all.

Chicken + chopped onion + bacon is my go to filling

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
i make carne asada tacos, instead

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

eat your veggies :mad:

gotta have a nice green pepper/onion/tomato blend, cheese and chicken

spread it out all nice, make sure there's enough cheese to anchor both sides of the tortilla, fry it up

:cmon:

i make carne asada tacos, instead

never had carne asada but wikipedia makes it sound tasty

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

ChickenWing posted:

spread it out all nice, make sure there's enough cheese to anchor both sides of the tortilla, fry it up

never had carne asada but wikipedia makes it sound tasty

its just marinated steak, im lazy and buy mine from a store

i miss this mexican joint in the dallas suburb of garland, had the best al pastor ever gently caress im hungry

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I like cheese, chorizo, and green onion. Maybe black beans.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Gov't work is a headache. I have to find a way to discount this project by 94% and still make money off of it.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
im going to go to a local cheap burrito stand that serves basically the worst burrito ever. then im going to eat a burrito. probably a better investment than eve online

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Money in, a pile of poo poo out?

Sounds about right.

fryorama
Nov 8, 2011

This is us.
I want to come back to play. How do I do it boyzz?

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

fryorama posted:

I want to come back to play. How do I do it boyzz?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3770359&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

just read the first and second posts and nothing more

fryorama
Nov 8, 2011

This is us.
Hmm, after much review of these posts I shall follow their instructions.

Don't play.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

CommonShore posted:

I like cheese, chorizo, and green onion. Maybe black beans.

smoked gouda, cheddar, chorizo, chicken and green chili.

It's a west Texas thing.

e: Chips that don't need salsa are a plus.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Apr 7, 2016

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

haunted potato chips sound really delicious

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Blazing Zero posted:

im going to go to a local cheap burrito stand that serves basically the worst burrito ever. then im going to eat a burrito. probably a better investment than eve online

well yeah

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

trip report: had two fish tacos and they were actually good

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
i do not like fish tacos and i dont like baja mexican food rip me

edit: shrimp in burritos can be ok

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I live with two Mexicans, I'm basically getting better at Mexico by osmosis

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

i do not like fish tacos and i dont like baja mexican food rip me

edit: shrimp in burritos can be ok

when people say baja mexican, is that different from plain mexican food. i dont get it.

fish tacos are basically russian roulette but wishing you were dead instead of being dead if you lose

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Zero posted:

when people say baja mexican, is that different from plain mexican food. i dont get it.

fish tacos are basically russian roulette but wishing you were dead instead of being dead if you lose

Baja is somewhat different yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
How the gently caress do you guys not like fish tacos

What kind of poo poo tacos are you eating

• Locked thread