Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

problematic hug

enter that gungeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe

Enter the dungeon is amazing but I can't make it past floor 3

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Eonwe posted:

Enter the dungeon is amazing but I can't make it past floor 3

maybe if you spelled the name of the game right you'd do better :laugh:

eonwe

Oh lol I posted on mobile and it corrected it

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
i've made it to chamber 4 a few times but most runs end in chamber 3 yeah

problematic hug

ive gotten to 4 but that tank thats sometimes on 3 kills me every time

Scaly Haylie

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

ive gotten to 4 but that tank thats sometimes on 3 kills me every time

:crossarms:

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

50% of the time its there and when it is it kills him 100% of the time

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

50% of the time he dies 100% of the time

problematic hug

every time the tank shows up, which is only sometimes, i die

problematic hug

im doin like https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E_5DRKZI1Ow when i wanna be doin lik https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvB800u3qNc

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

mother flippin dark souls 3 comes out soon i think and that is pretty exciting. what does the yob think?

bacalou

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

mother flippin dark souls 3 comes out soon i think and that is pretty exciting. what does the yob think?

i wheely can't wait

bacalou

i just checked and the pre-load was avaiable to me. get hype get hype

Quidthulhu

i never played much of DS1 and i never played DS2 but i own both of them. which should i play? i can't get DS3 yet

symbolic

Quidnose posted:

i never played much of DS1 and i never played DS2 but i own both of them. which should i play? i can't get DS3 yet
i'm in the same boat. i barely played DS1 three years ago and never played DS2. i probably should give them a chance.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Quidnose posted:

i think dark souls (the first one) is the superior game and most agree, but 2 is also a very solid game. but I'd go for 1

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

resonably excited but i'll only be able to play it at friends places

Pro Target

i love dark souls :)

Pro Target

i hope this new one makes me feel the same sense of wonder that dark souls 1 and bloodborne did.thats what I want out of it most of all.

Pro Target

I already know the combat is going to be good and the pvp will be fun so i just need it to make me feel like bloodborne did when they dropped the twist midgame: excited and scared

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i should probably get to midgame in bloodborne. i think i stopped after getting to/past the guy shooting at me from the tower

FAT32 SHAMER

I'm saving my pennies for factorio and the new hearthstone expansion

I'm graduating at the end of the month which means I'll img to have way way more time and money which means I'm going to take a week or two off to play all the video games I haven't been able to play for the last four years

my wife is going to probably hate me

joke_explainer

factorio is so much fun... three friends of mine and myself made a server and started from scratch, and with zero planning built out this huge area, each person with a drive for optimization making tweaks and compacting things, and it created this insane monstrosity of production that the particulars evaded every single one of us, but mostly worked really well, hit the end of the tech tree and then everyone quit playing. still, got more than my fair share of entertainment out of it. instead of walls around the entire complex we have just walls of turrets constantly getting supplied with ammo or power for the laser turrets, and multiple trains whizzing back and forth through the different mining deposits dropping stuff off for the smelters to keep the belts full. I think trains have killed players more than monsters at this point

joke_explainer

Pro Target posted:

I already know the combat is going to be good and the pvp will be fun so i just need it to make me feel like bloodborne did when they dropped the twist midgame: excited and scared

i hope you get that feeling! good luck p targ and let us know what you think of it all.

tao of lmao

I bought a golf game for the first time in about 7 years. I can't stand playing or watching the sport, but the videogames are almost always fun going all the way back to the nes days.

Moola

bacalou posted:

i wheely can't wait

lmao

Quidthulhu

i was on floor 2 of gungeon doing pretty well and then all of a sudden my computer screens both just dimmed away like the computer had gone to sleep and sat there blank for like 45 seconds

with me going "what the hell is happening?????"

then everything came back as normal to where it was before but i was restarted on floor 1 with a new run

what the heck computer??????????????????????????

3D Megadoodoo

I've been playing Gran Turismo 5 and it's cool because I remember some of the tracks from Gran Turismo. No on-line multi-player anymore though and that succcs!

3D Megadoodoo

I didn't come last :lol:

(Hello it's me the guy who is five years behind in computer games!)

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Guys Is there really going to be a crash bandicoot reboot?!

symbolic

lmbo calrissian posted:

Guys Is there really going to be a crash bandicoot reboot?!
if so, it better be good. the last Crash game i played was CB: Warped and it was fantastic, so the reboot had better surpass my expectations. :colbert:

Explosive Tampons

Your days are gone!!!
I'm playing Nobunaga's Ambition on my PS4 and even though it's a recent release it feels like I'm the only person playing it. :(

Playing as a small clan with max ai and agression owns though

joke_explainer

Japanese Phone Box posted:

I'm playing Nobunaga's Ambition on my PS4 and even though it's a recent release it feels like I'm the only person playing it. :(

Playing as a small clan with max ai and agression owns though

what is it about and what is it like? a strategy game?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

apparently i can play dark souls 3 finally tonight. when dark souls 2 was coming out i said gently caress it and spoiled myself on poo poo. but this time going in i know literally nothing except that apparently they brought the magic meter from demon souls back. soo what im saying is, [reggie voice] my body is ready *lmao*

Pro Target

5 more hours

FutonForensic

4 and a half more hours!!

MrWillsauce

I ordered warioland 4 off of amazon. It cost me 10 bucks including shipping. I'm pretty excited, guys.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

MrWillsauce posted:

I ordered warioland 4 off of amazon. It cost me 10 bucks including shipping. I'm pretty excited, guys.

It's a good game, enjoy it man! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

i liked the music in wariland 4 it was p sweet