Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Maybe it wasn't this thread then. I just remmebr someone coming into a thread of a TV show, dumping their stupid episode and asking for feedback and then getting mad when people said it was terrible.

Wish I remembered so I could share it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemeral
Jul 26, 2012

Three mongrel men in exchange for a party member? I found that one in the Faustian Bargain Bin.

KoRMaK posted:

Maybe it wasn't this thread then. I just remmebr someone coming into a thread of a TV show, dumping their stupid episode and asking for feedback and then getting mad when people said it was terrible.

That sounds like quality entertainment. Do share if you find it.

... the reactions, not the script, FYI.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

The_Doctor posted:

Ooh, I want to watch more of that. The villain was a bit Invader Zim wacky, but the rest was very good.

The villain was a bit Zimlike, but it worked pretty well as a nice contrast to the rest.

That thing had heart and really drat good animation for something on youtube (good job on the voices too.)

frood
Aug 26, 2000
Nevermind.

KoRMaK posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWSwWnsXKYI

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I will read whatever that script is in my best Rick and Morty voice. Just to keep it relevant.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

CelticPredator posted:

I will read whatever that script is in my best Rick and Morty voice. Just to keep it relevant.

Please don't

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Oh now I'm gonna.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Please search all the TVIV threads that I bookmark, you will find it in there.

I thought it was a harmon show, so I checked harmontown where the freakiest freaks hang out but I didn't find it.

I don't have plat so I can't t search myslef, but I'll go looking for it. Maybe it was community.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I think every man on planet earth is just dying to show you their Rick and/or their Morty impression even if they've never even seen R&M

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I mean, how can you not? It's the most fun voices to do. Justin struck gold. That god drat genius.

Although, anyone who can do a LemonGrab voice even close to his, wins imo because gently caress. I can't imagine doing that voice for more than 5 minutes.

It's incredible.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I really can't imagine anything more fun than chillin with your bros, whipping out your Rick impressions and then silently sobbing into your pillow at the end of the evening.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Hell yeah bro. Salty tear pillows for days.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Last Chance posted:

I think every man on planet earth is just dying to show you their Rick and/or their Morty impression even if they've never even seen R&M

Uh, gee , I dunno Rick..

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

I end every day of work declaring that I'm going to chips and bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitz

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Pander posted:

I end every day of work declaring that I'm going to chips and bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitz

and now, so do I

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Who squanchin rn

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

CelticPredator posted:

Who squanchin rn

squached https://soundcloud.com/hamburgerhelper

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Awwwwww yeah. Whippin and stirrin

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

I legit love that mixtape.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
Just started watching it on Netflix for the first time. It's loving hilarious.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Combat Pretzel posted:

Just started watching it on Netflix for the first time. It's loving hilarious.

Started watching what? Are you telling me Rick and Morty is on Netflix? Is it in Canada/Europe or US?

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
On Netflix here in Belgium, and probably the rest of Europe, too.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Combat Pretzel posted:

Negatory, not in the UK, and it wasn't in Germany when I was there a few days ago.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

CelticPredator posted:

Who squanchin rn

Please nobody squanch off in here

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

What's Squanching Gilbert Grape?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Combat Pretzel posted:

drat it Belgium, not only is your chocolate great you get Rick and Morty on Netflix too? :arghfist::saddowns:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'd like to get the major studios, IP and licensing lawyers, and related politicians in a room. They will be told that they have a few hours to come up with a simple proposal that makes it easy for youtube or netflix or any "content" to be universally viewable regardless of country or the room will fill with deadly nerve gas.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Baronjutter posted:

I'd like to get the major studios, IP and licensing lawyers, and related politicians in a room. They will be told that they have a few hours to come up with a simple proposal that makes it easy for youtube or netflix or any "content" to be universally viewable regardless of country or the room will fill with deadly nerve gas.

I think in our hearts we both know they would all rather die than let that happen.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Baronjutter posted:

Only content that is allowed by even the strictest of countries' content laws is now allowed on YouTube/Netflix/etc. :pseudo:.

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
I have been accused of a stalker!
Season 1 is available on Netflix in the Netherlands now as well. Hit the sack, Jack!

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Jeroen posted:

Season 1 is available on Netflix in the Netherlands now as well. Hit the sack, Jack!

Annnnnnd that's the way the news goes!

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

It's also available on netflix in korea

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back

KoRMaK posted:

I remember reading one about the Simpsons where every line was a goddamn callback.

Blasphemeral
Jul 26, 2012

Three mongrel men in exchange for a party member? I found that one in the Faustian Bargain Bin.

Fingerless Gloves posted:

I remember reading one about the Simpsons where every line was a goddamn callback.

When a show has been on air as long as the Simpsons, there's no new lines left. They've all been used.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Baronjutter posted:

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I think in our hearts we both know they would all rather die than let that happen.

P. Much this

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I think in our hearts we both know we would rather they all die rather than let that happen.

Much better.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc8KdyU8N8Q

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
more like they would desperately try and fail, strangling themselves with their own red tape as the clock ticked down

edit: greatest show on earth

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

The production values on this edit are unbelievably high. So much detail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Practice proper gun's safety.

Talorat posted:

The production values on this edit are unbelievably high. So much detail.

Yeah that guy is the best. His other stuff is just as try hard.

• Locked thread