Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Hra Mormo posted:

Even if you stuff the bikini disaster you're stuck with the stupid edgelord scythe which looks like a bitch to convert to anything.

It's Mechanicus, you ain't got to explain poo poo.

EDIT: I feel that dudes paint. I wanted to find an eeevil female mechanicus to be the Heretek leader of my future renegades and heretics, and it's so hard to find anything that fits. I gave up and got a Titan Techpriest.
It's gonna be the only GW mini in the whole army.

EDIT2:
I actually considered this one, in the sensible helmet, scroll-akimbo version:

JcDent fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Apr 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT

Hra Mormo posted:

Even if you stuff the bikini disaster you're stuck with the stupid edgelord scythe which looks like a bitch to convert to anything.

Make it a cog-hammer or axe, doesnt seem all that hard. Fixing the torso seems more of a chore.

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down

FORWARD MY NOBLE STEED, UNTO BATTLE!

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down

SteelMentor posted:

Y'know, I would have bought this. This was exactly just I had in my head for my 30k Mechanicum's Archmagos. I woulda replaced the silly scythe, but I love the Doc Ock arms and the living saint vibes from the pose and the 'halo'.

But y'gotta have those neckbeard monies so silly pointless battle bikini we go.

Frobbe posted:

IT CAME FROM... a colleague.

he bought a wargameexclusive model. this is his WIP. he also says it's fiddly as gently caress and everything breaks all the time.

yep, greenstuff that poo poo. I've bought some stuff from Raging Heroes, just to get some sort of gender variety in my goddamn cadian army (a tank commander and a sniper) and i went for the most tasteful ones they had. also Harry the hippo! (he'll be a comissar)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

JcDent posted:

EDIT2:

Dual wielding scrolls is rad as gently caress.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Fathis Munk posted:

A battle? Do not bother me with such petty concerns, I have research to perform!

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Frobbe posted:

Owns.

Shazaminator
Oct 11, 2007
The power of Shazam compels you!

Hra Mormo posted:

Most of the dark mechanicum were total edgelords anyway so that's perfectly fluff-accurate

Just Dan Again
Dec 16, 2012

Adventure!

Fathis Munk posted:

I have to admit, that's one niche pathfinder archetype I never expected to see get a mini outside of a conversion.

Frobbe posted:

I'd love this if the color schemes between the mount and the bot matched up better. It's awesome, but it definitely looks like two unrelated models that just kind of got sat on top of each other.

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down

Just Dan Again posted:

I have to admit, that's one niche pathfinder archetype I never expected to see get a mini outside of a conversion.

I'd love this if the color schemes between the mount and the bot matched up better. It's awesome, but it definitely looks like two unrelated models that just kind of got sat on top of each other.

Yes this is what is called a joke

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Frobbe posted:

I have no problems with this.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I think I'd prefer the dinosaur riding a robot. Using a lance because he's got tiny arms.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

goatface posted:

I think I'd prefer the dinosaur riding a robot. Using a lance because he's got tiny arms.

Just strap the lance on the dinosaur's head or on its side.

KingFisher
Oct 30, 2006
WORST EDITOR in the history of my expansion school's student paper. Then I married a BEER HEIRESS and now I shitpost SA by white-knighting the status quo to defend my unearned life of privilege.
Fun Shoe
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dwarven-Bat-Rider-Warhammer-unpainted-miniature-metal-fantasy-armies-0583-dwarfs-/
Scrunt bat alet:

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Great avatar, or greatest avatar?

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Kai Tave posted:

Great avatar, or greatest avatar?

Nah.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Frobbe posted:

Going to have see a point value for that.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

TheOneOutside posted:

Going to have see a point value for that.

I fail o see what's wrong with this :confused:

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
It shall be mine.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!

I un-ironically want this.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

JcDent posted:

It's Mechanicus, you ain't got to explain poo poo.

EDIT: I feel that dudes paint. I wanted to find an eeevil female mechanicus to be the Heretek leader of my future renegades and heretics, and it's so hard to find anything that fits. I gave up and got a Titan Techpriest.
It's gonna be the only GW mini in the whole army.

EDIT2:

Urgh going to battle in a full length skirt.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

owns

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

amazing

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I like to think this guy and Doomrider are best buds.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I hope this guy goes to tournaments.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

This guy gets 40k.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I'm the Fatboy Slim remix CD

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Unironically :krad:

KingFisher
Oct 30, 2006
WORST EDITOR in the history of my expansion school's student paper. Then I married a BEER HEIRESS and now I shitpost SA by white-knighting the status quo to defend my unearned life of privilege.
Fun Shoe
Is this some sort of scrunt bard?
https://hexy-shop.com/product/ricardo/

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Babe Magnet posted:

I'm the Fatboy Slim remix CD

That looks like vinyl.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I read that as scrunt board and was sad when it wasn't terrain

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Mount Scruntmore.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.

This is what happens when a radical inquisitor gives themselves to chaos.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

FAROOQ posted:

You're right - the last thing a game about genetic super-men (some of whom use magic) fighting robot skeletons, space elves, or hyper-aggressive fungus monsters needs is someone wearing a skirt into battle.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
What's next, wizards in robes?

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

FAROOQ posted:

Maybe my standards have dropped so low I've lost all sense of context and rationality but if there isn't copious amounts of flesh and the armor/clothing appears to at least KIND OF offer some kind of actual protection it gets a pass.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If it looks like she needs to move quickly, she just undoes the toggles down the front and it turns into a fine pair of battle culottes.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

goatface posted:

If it looks like she needs to move quickly, she just undoes the toggles down the front and it turns into a fine pair of battle culottes.

I love the phrase "battle culottes."

Also, I imagine a sorcerer wouldn't necessarily be on the front lines of a battle, and would more likely be in a location where he or she could see a larger portion of the battlefield, lending assistance where required.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Somehow Best of the Worst became Best of the Best.

But I'm not complaining, because I brought this:

This is how he was built: http://www.irondogstudios.com/images/tater/mek_tater.html