Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

thats gross and hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Spudd posted:

Also please shut up about Undertale and post arts tia

I hope you're happy

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Small Frozen Thing posted:

I hope you're happy

They might be. They could be a vore fetishist.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Is it vore o'clock already?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
stop it

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

linked for slightly too detailed butt (also comedic effect)
http://i.imgur.com/YqbJGDN.jpg

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Ramos posted:

Well, I got a few things from Dark Souls that might fit the bill. Thicker lines in monochrome probably just means you'll want to run it through GIMP or Photoshop and remove some of the coloring. I'll keep poking around and see what I find for the other stuff.

Anyway, since the images are way bigger than the usual stuff I post, I'll just link it in imgur.

It's just something for a friend, don't make a big deal out of it.

Using someone's art for free is a pretty big deal. Some artists might be bothered about it, so it's just a nice thing to have some respect and at least ask. Fan art is still art.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

I hope you're happy

In a way, yes, if it stops Undertale chat in the fan art thread.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

U.T. Raptor posted:

linked for slightly too detailed butt (also comedic effect)
http://i.imgur.com/YqbJGDN.jpg

Would watch One Hit Mon

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Spudd posted:

In a way, yes, if it stops Undertale chat in the fan art thread.

undertale is good, you should play it

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

That poor chicken

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The best part is that this is directly contradictory to one of the main themes of the film, but boners be damned.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

nah, I got the gist of the game from people not shutting up about it :v:

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Spudd posted:

nah, I got the gist of the game from people not shutting up about it :v:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

She shouldn't have drunk the water.

Edit: Do tattoos count as fanart? If not I'll remove this.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Concordat has a new favorite as of 06:32 on Apr 8, 2016

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery

x|x

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
what is it that makes people want to never go near something because people talk about it a lot

the most i've ever mustered over that is "yeah i still gotta watch that"

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

I believe that is what you call a "hipster".

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

she's also already spoken for, you homewrecker

In my head cannon fish lady and dinosaur lady are not unopposed to some polyamory okay.

This is poo poo this is poo poo this is super poo poo. Way to take an amazing work of art and poo poo all over it. Christ.

VengefulKiwi
Sep 13, 2006

Irony is my brain's favourite food.

Captain Lavender posted:

Would watch One Hit Mon

That is One Punch Chan. One Punch Mon would be a Digimon pastiche.

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

fool_of_sound posted:

I think that artist's fetish is bag-like hats.

I was going to ask why the hell they chose an IS-2 of all tanks, but I think that's already been answered.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Pomp posted:

what is it that makes people want to never go near something because people talk about it a lot

the most i've ever mustered over that is "yeah i still gotta watch that"

After awhile you get sick of hearing about it, it's a pretty a common thing. It's more or less no matter where I went I would either hear or read about it multiple times a day and it is still happening right now.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
You should play it anyways tho.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Spudd posted:

After awhile you get sick of hearing about it, it's a pretty a common thing. It's more or less no matter where I went I would either hear or read about it multiple times a day and it is still happening right now.

Well it's like the old joke of first moving out and eating nothing but junk food or pizza every day because you're totally an adult and can make your own choices. Then you get sick and decide to never eat pizza or whatever again for a while. Because too much of something makes you sick and tired of that thing.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Vorpal Cat posted:

I was going to ask why the hell they chose an IS-2 of all tanks, but I think that's already been answered.

That's a KV-2!

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Nuebot posted:

Well it's like the old joke of first moving out and eating nothing but junk food or pizza every day because you're totally an adult and can make your own choices. Then you get sick and decide to never eat pizza or whatever again for a while. Because too much of something makes you sick and tired of that thing.

Doesn't the metaphor break in this case since you never actually had the thing? Clearly there's some reason why people are hyping up this pizza thing.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
In this case it's like seeing the sort of person who eats nothing but pizza talk about how wonderful it is, and you note how the person is greasy, smells of fetid cheese and flatulence, is covered with acne, and is rippling with folds from which leak inexplicable sludge. You realize that if this person eats nothing but pizza, then you become repelled by the thought of pizza because of what it would do to you. And then you decide to learn more about pizza, and you see that it is made of ingredients you do not enjoy, such as terrible 8-bit pepperoni, ear-grating chiptune crust, and twee-as-gently caress mozzarella. And when you decide not to bother with it, the same greasy pizza-freaks who won't shut up about it look at you and scream shrilly, "HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT IF YOU WON'T TRY IT?!" to which all you can do is sigh and try to post something else as you put them on ignore.

I used to be partial to the Megaman games, before the fanbase turned into pizza-lovers.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Screaming Idiot posted:

I used to be partial to the Megaman games, before the fanbase turned into pizza-lovers.
Wait, what happened to the megaman fans? I thought everyone was like me and just kind of stopped giving a poo poo when capcom did.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Nuebot posted:

Wait, what happened to the megaman fans? I thought everyone was like me and just kind of stopped giving a poo poo when capcom did.
Mighty No. 9 happened.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

KennyMan666 posted:

Mighty No. 9 happened.

only technically

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Really? Are you sure Megaman games didn't just stop being good after a point? I'm thinking of... X6?

I don't know, I just prefer to consume my media/food/metaphorical thing here with little concern as to what other people are enjoying it.

This food talk has left me hungry though.

http://i.imgur.com/HWRbzEt.gifv

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
The Mega Man thread in Games is probably one of the worst threads in the entire forum. It's dead for weeks until someone posts "THERE IS A POLL BY CAPCOM ON A JAPANESE ONLY SITE, ALL OF YOU HIDE YOUR IP ADRESSES AND VOTE FOR OPTION 3 IT SAYS YOU STILL LIKE MEGA MAN" or "HOLY poo poo THEY RE-RELEASED A 15 YEAR OLD GAME ON PS3 I HAVE WANTED NOTHING ELSE FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE" followed by "it's not on Vita Capcom sucks holy poo poo Mega Man truly is dead I want to kill myself".

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Simply Simon posted:

The Mega Man thread in Games is probably one of the worst threads in the entire forum. It's dead for weeks until someone posts "THERE IS A POLL BY CAPCOM ON A JAPANESE ONLY SITE, ALL OF YOU HIDE YOUR IP ADRESSES AND VOTE FOR OPTION 3 IT SAYS YOU STILL LIKE MEGA MAN" or "HOLY poo poo THEY RE-RELEASED A 15 YEAR OLD GAME ON PS3 I HAVE WANTED NOTHING ELSE FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE" followed by "it's not on Vita Capcom sucks holy poo poo Mega Man truly is dead I want to kill myself".

Don't forget the guy who worked on the recent re-re-re-release of the first 6 games came in to hype it up, and then to make excuses when it turned out to be a smoking dumpster fire of a port. And of that other guy who, upon purchasing it, immediately said, "hey, this collection of games I have already owned for years isn't as fulfilling as I wanted it to be, oh well, at least I paid for games I already own, thus showing interest in the franchise."

Megaman's dead, yo. It ain't coming back, unless you like ports of 20+ year old games.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Holy poo poo, I had no idea the Megaman series is dead. They've been cranking those drat things out for longer than I've been alive, I figured they'd always be at it. When did they stop?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Screaming Idiot posted:

In this case it's like seeing the sort of person who eats nothing but pizza talk about how wonderful it is, and you note how the person is greasy, smells of fetid cheese and flatulence, is covered with acne, and is rippling with folds from which leak inexplicable sludge. You realize that if this person eats nothing but pizza, then you become repelled by the thought of pizza because of what it would do to you. And then you decide to learn more about pizza, and you see that it is made of ingredients you do not enjoy, such as terrible 8-bit pepperoni, ear-grating chiptune crust, and twee-as-gently caress mozzarella. And when you decide not to bother with it, the same greasy pizza-freaks who won't shut up about it look at you and scream shrilly, "HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT IF YOU WON'T TRY IT?!" to which all you can do is sigh and try to post something else as you put them on ignore.
didn't read, but take your meds, Idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I've always wondered if there's good fan art of Supernatural. I love the show but fans are the worst.

• Locked thread