Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Here's a video nobody has posted yet about the ibuprofen thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfNqBP900L8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

It's great because that post was supposed to be worthless as a joke but the page snipe gives it a use.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Some sweet life hacks on this twitter profile

https://twitter.com/LifeHacks/status/717571324755976192

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Did you know that devices have functions? They aren't just pieces of plastic formed into funny shapes #Lifehacks

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

You can also replace your post-its with cheese.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Look at Mr. Big Spender here. :rolleyes:

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Paladinus posted:

Cheese is difficult to write on, though.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Not if you use ketchup!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kaethela posted:

Cheese is difficult to write on, though.

Actually depends on the cheese.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Also works as a diet hack.

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
On a budget? Just don't eat food.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
? don't

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Woah first piece of legit good advice in the thread!!!!!!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Ewwww.

You're growing a giant germ box to smear all over your sinuses.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Even worse, they're jamming it up their old box

look at that opening man

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Karate Bastard posted:

Even worse, they're jamming it up their old box

look at that opening man

Like a hot dog down a hallway.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Chucks.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
lots of those infomercials are filmed in what appears to be the same kitchen

it's like that adult swim 'too many cooks' video where the house is literally filled with retarded white families loving up the most basic of all poo poo

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Hey we've got a whole bunch of shoe racks sitting in the loading dock at work. Time to make some sweet cha-ching on Etsy! :dance:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Preferably off the floor like a animal.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Just keep re-eating your own poo poo and you'll never need to buy food again.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Human Centipedehacks

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Ewwwww, just this big sopping, slimy box where have of the gunk is stuck to the box opening.

Twitter life hacks are helping people get laid

Prof. Moriarty
Dec 6, 2003
Not the regular Professor Moriarty, the hologram Professor Moriarty where the holodeck malfunctioned and he created the whole fake hologram enterprise and fooled the Captain. Oh, and he tried to escape with his girlfriend once, but he was foiled.
There's a new life hack going around suggesting that you fold your router in several layers of tightly constricting cloth and plastic, then tilt it vertically and disguise it as a book. Genius! What could go wrong?

Xythe
Aug 4, 2010

Stop getting mad at video games. No stop insulting his mother what is wrong with you.
Even Buzzfeed realized what a dumb idea that is. I'm genuinely shocked.

And all these buzzwords are just absolutely abhorrent. The Chicest way! Get ready for your mind to be blown! WiFi for the gods! I hate this lifehack bullshit the most for taking meaning away from words.

E: And holy poo poo they recommend putting your WiFi info on the book spine. This isn't a huge security risk because if someone is in your house them getting on your internet probably isn't your largest concern, but I can't think of a time it will ever be beneficial. At this point if this person hadn't posted a bunch of generally harmless but stupid "lifehacks" I'd say this is a parody.

Xythe has a new favorite as of 10:52 on Apr 8, 2016

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm sure they're well aware how stupid it is, and they're just looking for negative attention.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Just put your router in a shoe box and pretend you buy a new pair every time you have guests.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Eat your router, just crunch that fucker up in your massive goonjaws and proclaim to the world in a guttural roar "I HAVE EATEN THE INTERNET AND I WILL poo poo WIFI FOR THE WORLD" and then you can ascend to Valhalla on radiowaves that erupt from your newly-empowered colon. Take Odin's throne and reign the world as you see fit, and bellow warcries as your armies scour the world for more delicious bandwidth to feed your ever-growing hunger for internet powerforce.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Screaming Idiot posted:

Eat your router, just crunch that fucker up in your massive goonjaws and proclaim to the world in a guttural roar "I HAVE EATEN THE INTERNET AND I WILL poo poo WIFI FOR THE WORLD" and then you can ascend to Valhalla on radiowaves that erupt from your newly-empowered colon. Take Odin's throne and reign the world as you see fit, and bellow warcries as your armies scour the world for more delicious bandwidth to feed your ever-growing hunger for internet powerforce.

Settle down, Fenrir.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Xythe posted:

E: And holy poo poo they recommend putting your WiFi info on the book spine. This isn't a huge security risk because if someone is in your house them getting on your internet probably isn't your largest concern, but I can't think of a time it will ever be beneficial.

Meh, it's kinda useful. I do it all the time. But, you know, with my neighbor's wifi info. #lifehack

e: vvv hide your shame, floozie!

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 12:20 on Apr 8, 2016

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
Why do you need to hide your router in the first place? I just have my router sitting on a side table in my bedroom, have I been doing it wrong all these years?

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

If only there was an infomercial warning video showing how people react when they visit your house and see your big stinking modem loving up the rooms decor.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Speaking of books, a while back someone ran a gas chromatograph over library books and found trace amounts of cocaine on everything (and crabs on fiddy shay but that's neither here nor there). My question is how far up Dewey's decimal do I have to huff until I start feeling it? Asking for a friend, obviously.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Disguise your AC as a hovering child coffin.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

What a genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

https://49.media.tumblr.com/f0634b29004924b38a6342bbeec13a77/tumblr_o59nanV31K1rc7zl1o4_500.gif

NWS because of the word penis, just in case