Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Program Soraka and Liss are both really cool skins with really cool effects. Reminds me of the robots from WildStar. Again, I praise Riot for their ability to lower my bank account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

they said in their mid season status report post that they were looking to make the neutral objectives all worth more (including blue/red) so removing a lot of mana regen items is going to make getting a blue much more valuable for winning your lane presumably. exactly where zed falls into all of this im not sure, but hopefully midlane just becomes a bunch of tear mages like anivia or karthus hanging out and having fun.

Nyandaber Z
Apr 8, 2009

Safety Scissors posted:

Seems like half the issue could be resolved by not feeding. Just saying.

If I have a better winrate when I'm the feeder rather than the carry in my team, the logical conclusion is to keep on feeding to win.

Joke aside, I'm aware the fact that I don't have a big influence on the game outcome means I'm at the right MMR, but it doesn't make it less frustrating.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Should I keep going with Graves with the -10% damage or so that's coming or should I start maybe learning Quinn?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
You should definitely just play whatever champion is currently OP so you can stroke your fragile ego with easy wins

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You should definitely just play whatever champion is currently OP so you can stroke your fragile ego with easy wins

Thanks for the support!

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Thanks for the support!

Follow your heart and play with your gut

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i hope the pbe changes to grasp go through because darius and fizz are already great top laners and when no one else can use grasp as well as they can post patch they're just gonna win lane even harder than they currently do.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Should I keep going with Graves with the -10% damage or so that's coming or should I start maybe learning Quinn?

playing graves was always the right thing to do, even before his rework

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Darth Windu posted:

Follow your heart and play with your gut

Play with the champion you expect would pay you back if you loaned them money

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
You should play Graves if you want to win games, you should Quinn it if you want to win it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Ristolaz posted:

But I play twisted fate :ohdear:

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Radical posted:

i hope the pbe changes to grasp go through because darius and fizz are already great top laners and when no one else can use grasp as well as they can post patch they're just gonna win lane even harder than they currently do.

Cleaver is still very expensive so darious is still kinda okay. This will be a good butt I think

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Garen it is.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Lol @good butt

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Does anyone want to play some ranked today?? need to finish my placement, where are my bromeos and bruliets..
About to start a nromal but if you Love to Play, Play to Win tm then come play league.

Love, Gowby also known as Grumblebee (aka) ''T H E - M E M E - M A N''

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Yo lets play

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Uh, I don't think damage to champions is tracking correctly.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2151320608/227746962?tab=stats

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
I think Yorick in particular is especially broken, probably something to do with ghouls/ult. And the system in general being hosed.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

where's the issue?

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I remember seeing that issue with pre-nerf jungle Nidalee, except she was actually dealing that much damage

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Yoricks ult when it ends does like 100000 damage maybe it was counting that

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Spiros posted:

Garen it is.

The system works.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
If someone is brought back with a yorick ult, and are then standing in a kindred ult when it runs out do they die anyway or die when kindred ult ends

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Force staff used to have damage on it, until they were like, derp OP

Exactly

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

henkman posted:

If someone is brought back with a yorick ult, and are then standing in a kindred ult when it runs out do they die anyway or die when kindred ult ends

I think the revenant dies anyway, Yorick's ult does 10k pure (the type of damage the nexus obelisk laser does) damage to the revenant after 10 secs, and Kindred's ult doesn't save you from the nexus laser

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Thanks for the carry bond!!! I'm super bad at this dumb game. If you have any tips I would love to har them

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Darth Windu posted:

Thanks for the carry bond!!! I'm super bad at this dumb game. If you have any tips I would love to har them

stop loving up

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Darth Windu posted:

stop playing

:argh:

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Spiros posted:

Garen it is.

Demacian Justice or Divine Justice? You decide.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Wow I got owned

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Darth Windu posted:

i farmed 80 more cs than every other player 3 games in a row, well thanks peace

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

A+ Av bond

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

NTT posted:

i farmed 80 more cs than every other player 3 games in a row, well thanks peace

What kind of mouse do you use, maybe that's my problem,..... I feel like I just can't get the hang of cs at all even tho I've been doing this forever; it's with a wireless mouse on a pretty crappy laptop. Maybe that's it. Or maybe I'm just going senile in my twenties DX

Also I usually support or jg anyway. Meme man out

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

try using a trackball mouse, i hear they're good

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Dr. Mantis Toboggan posted:

I think the revenant dies anyway, Yorick's ult does 10k pure (the type of damage the nexus obelisk laser does) damage to the revenant after 10 secs, and Kindred's ult doesn't save you from the nexus laser

Thank you

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Darth Windu posted:

What kind of mouse do you use, maybe that's my problem,..... I feel like I just can't get the hang of cs at all even tho I've been doing this forever; it's with a wireless mouse on a pretty crappy laptop. Maybe that's it. Or maybe I'm just going senile in my twenties DX

Also I usually support or jg anyway. Meme man out

as long as your mouse is not wireless and you are comfortable with it you can kick rear end with any mouse. i would bring my lovely 90s microsoft optical mouse to lan tournaments and confuse all of the elite gamers who had 300 dollar razer mice or whatever the gently caress

that mouse has since died and i upgraded to a no name 20 dollar mouse i bought at wal mart or something like a decade ago. moving up in the world

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

pog boyfriend posted:

as long as your mouse is not wireless and you are comfortable with it you can kick rear end with any mouse. i would bring my lovely 90s microsoft optical mouse to lan tournaments and confuse all of the elite gamers who had 300 dollar razer mice or whatever the gently caress

that mouse has since died and i upgraded to a no name 20 dollar mouse i bought at wal mart or something like a decade ago. moving up in the world
Ok I will get one of those then maybe it is that I am using a wireless mouse

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

henkman posted:

Thank you

H*ck, you know what? No problem, buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Last hitting in this game is brain dead easy.

• Locked thread