Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
HDR is that guy's fault evidently, if you have a pitchfork you'd like to bloody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

The criticisms of Mythic Fantasy Role-playing Game being "overly complex" and "racist" come from biased sources. In fact, the Dangerous Minds article quotes the MetalSucks source. MetalSucks writers often publish unfair critical articles on Vikernes; it is not a neutral website.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_detention_center

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

now that does actually look like someone who'd control a suede/denim secret police

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Steve Mann with 3 of his inventions: EyeTap Digital Eye Glass, Smartwatch, SWIM (Sequential Wave Imprinting Machine) Phenomenological Augmented Reality visualizing radio waves from smartphone.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
This motivates mathematical interest in jerk systems. Systems involving a fourth or higher derivative are accordingly called hyperjerk systems.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

I like how the previous official picture to this is ronald reagan wearing a cowboy hat

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

haveblue posted:

This motivates mathematical interest in jerk systems. Systems involving a fourth or higher derivative are accordingly called hyperjerk systems.

dsyp :xd:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
This film also has some historical importance:

The first superhero movie in China
The first movie promotion in Hong Kong using a hot air balloon
The first Shaw Brothers production using a storyboard

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Author and kaiju-fan Steve Ryfle reportedly pushed for the inclusion of the international dub on the DVD release, although this didn't come to pass. At present, the only known official release of the international version on home video is an out-of-print, heavily edited, Dutch-subtitled VHS.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

http://citationneeded.tumblr.com

lolé

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i am buying these books

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
the "party hat" entry doesnt mention fat chicks at all :mad:

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Real-life volcanologist David Johnston never fell in love with any woman while working at Mt. St. Helens. He did, however, fall in love with one woman prior to working on Alaska's Mt. Augustine Volcano.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FMguru posted:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

FMguru posted:

'She has a Ham Arm'

fun memories maybe 15 years back of me and my then-gal sitting on my lap literally crying with laughter over FCiPH :3:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

http://citationneeded.tumblr.com/post/140506646553/list-of-fictional-bears

Paging Silver Alicorn :o:

I'm lolling at a bunch of these, especially such as:

http://citationneeded.tumblr.com/post/140568533245/stephen-gately

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
it's good

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

#that's one hell of a jacket #i hope make a wish fired him #he's an irish boy band member btw #we all know he went back and took the jacket back right? #wikipedia #submission

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Jun, now the Devilman Lady, fights for the sake of humanity to protect them from the devil beasts and their creations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Also, the whole story with Ryo Asuka/Satan does not happen in the anime, as Ryo is a manga-only character.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Richard Goodwin, a White House assistant to Presidents Kennedy and Johnson, revealed in a 2000 New York Times article that in early 1962, JFK told him, "We tried to exempt cigars, but the cigar manufacturers in Tampa objected."[57]

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Whittington was the first person to be shot by a sitting Vice President since Aaron Burr shot Alexander Hamilton in a duel in 1804.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Smith

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
Commonly, many hermaphroditic species mutually inseminate, or trade sperm, rather than compete, Chelidonura sandrana as an example.[4][8] The Tiger Flatworm, Maritigrella crozieri, also transfers sperm bilaterally.[9] In many species that engage in bilateral insemination, sperm trading is conditional. If one partner "cheats," and does not transfer sperm, the other partner will either prematurely abandon the partner, or will engage in typical mating behavior without transferring sperm.[8][10] Other species will alternate which partner transfers sperm, engaging in multiple bouts of fencing with the same partner over time. In A. modesta, bilateral sperm transfer is the most common, especially in similarly-sized mate pairs.[7]

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Etymology
The plant's common name refers to Venus, the Roman goddess of love. The genus name, Dionaea ("daughter of Dione"), refers to the Greek goddess Aphrodite, while the species name, muscipula, is Latin for "mousetrap".
Historically, the plant was also known by the slang term "tipitiwitchet" or "tippity twitchet", possibly an oblique reference to the plant's resemblance to human female genitalia.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

A string trimmer, also called a "whipper-snipper", "weed-whacker", a "weed eater" or (in the UK) a "strimmer",

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Charles Mound is the highest natural point in Illinois. (The highest point is the Willis Tower, formerly known as the Sears Tower.)

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

how tall is ol' chuck, anyway

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
there was a hill in norman oklahoma called "bullet hill". it was built by the military to fire guns and poo poo at. it was about fifty feet high, and was the highest hill for many tens of miles in any direction. it's gone now, replaced by a super target store lol

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
lmbo it has its own wiki page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Williams_(Oklahoma)

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
so beautiful

:911:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

so sorry about your mom's passing

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

lomarf

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i worked at the sheraton diagonally across the interstate from it, and we had pamphlets in the lobby from the norman COC that listed it as part of their "ten things you have to see in norman" or whatever

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

theflyingexecutive posted:

so sorry about your mom's passing

it's a stretch, but i'll allow it

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Trig Discipline posted:

it's a stretch, but i'll allow it

these were the last words she ever spoke

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I think it's fitting what happened to her burial mound, because the nickname for her mound was super target

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
they must've been memorializing your mom's snatch too then because they also built a cracker barrel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Funny, i thought they laid down a Kum & Go there.