Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magres
Jul 14, 2011
oh my god my fiance just hit the 1-up in SAB 2-2 and is flipping out that it killed her

what a beautiful day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Magres posted:

oh my god my fiance just hit the 1-up in SAB 2-2 and is flipping out that it killed her

what a beautiful day

it did not do that to me :confused:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
there was a 1-up sitting in the middle of a bridge and every time she touched it it killed her instantly

no idea but it was funny as hell

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Magres posted:

there was a 1-up sitting in the middle of a bridge and every time she touched it it killed her instantly

no idea but it was funny as hell

There's an insta-kill dart trap in the arch right before it :ssh:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
oh my god that's fantastic

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
i just told her and she's all pissed about it again, this is great

Aug 24, 2011

i finish weeks raiding and then theres nothing to do again until next week

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Save your proof of heroics, they'll be used on new gear/sigils/runes

Aug 24, 2011

Visidan posted:

Save your proof of heroics, they'll be used on new gear/sigils/runes

current price is 250 proofs + 100 crystalline ore per rune

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

mail people potatoes

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/bugs/Mail-with-attachments-causes-disconnect

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAZj_S2uqV0

Lonk fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Apr 7, 2016

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Is there any word on worlds 3 and 4 of SAB or did that go the way of legendaries?

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.

malhavok posted:

Is there any word on worlds 3 and 4 of SAB or did that go the way of legendaries?

new content? :lol:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

malhavok posted:

World 3 is the SFD guild hall jumping puzzles no joke

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Are any of the jumps actually hard?

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

knowonecanknow posted:

Are any of the jumps actually hard?

If you ask someone good the answer is no, if you ask someone bad like me the answer is yes :smith:

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

CLAM DOWN posted:

If you ask someone good the answer is no, if you ask someone bad like me the answer is yes :smith:

Let me in, I wanna try it.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
There's only 2 worlds in SAB? I beat the thunder dragon guy and was already to do the next two worlds later on, since you know, there's extra parts of the map and two more houses already there.

I guess we can never hope it will be finished now that they're full steam ahead on selling overpriced mini-expansions to everyone who got the base game for free and then not even bothering to finish that either.

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Apr 8, 2016

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

This outfit rules hard, like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0id5hYy7NE

Lonk fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Apr 8, 2016

Blasphemeral
Jul 26, 2012

Three mongrel men in exchange for a party member? I found that one in the Faustian Bargain Bin.
I have been exclusively logging in to play SAB, and after fighting through normal mode world 1 with the GF, I found it fun. I tried to start on World 2 and figured if I was going it alone, I could try Tribulation mode. Upon entering the world I found a seemingly impenetrable field of insta-death spikes. Is this intentional? Is there some gimmick I don't know about? How am I supposed to achieve anything?

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Blasphemeral posted:

I have been exclusively logging in to play SAB, and after fighting through normal mode world 1 with the GF, I found it fun. I tried to start on World 2 and figured if I was going it alone, I could try Tribulation mode. Upon entering the world I found a seemingly impenetrable field of insta-death spikes. Is this intentional? Is there some gimmick I don't know about? How am I supposed to achieve anything?

Welcome to Tribulation Mode!

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

Blasphemeral posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvcjIBp0kuA

This is an accurate show of what to expect. I wouldn't advise 95% of this game's players to give it a serious try. The infinite coin is also a must.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Oh joy, something happened when my net went down today that now GW2 doesn't recognize my network and my phone got disconnected awhile ago so I can't get the text with the code.

Let's see how long it takes for support to answer me.

DISASTER DOVE
Dec 13, 2015

D̷O̶N̴'̴T̷ ̸T̷O̷U̵C̷H̶ ̶M̷E̸
They'll answer you really fast if you tell them you want to buy gems and you can't

MacBook Air Gamer
May 6, 2007

Here I go, deep type flow.
Jacques Cousteau could never get this low.
Can't wait to play World 3 SAB in 2018

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

Alteisen posted:

Oh joy, something happened when my net went down today that now GW2 doesn't recognize my network and my phone got disconnected awhile ago so I can't get the text with the code.

Let's see how long it takes for support to answer me.

I mean this with absolutely no offense intended but every time you share details about your life it sounds like the 'before' part of an infomercial

check out my Youtube fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Apr 9, 2016

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

MacBook Air Gamer posted:

Can't wait to play World 3 SAB in 2018

There will never be a World 3 SAB.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Mizuti posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvcjIBp0kuA

This is an accurate show of what to expect. I wouldn't advise 95% of this game's players to give it a serious try. The infinite coin is also a must.

The infinite coin is really not a must, 250 baubles gets you 25 continue coins from moto that's 100 lives. It's really easy to get baubles. Also just watch a guide or a "speedrun" to learn the routes.

NapoleonAtWaterloo fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Apr 9, 2016

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

I mean this with absolutely no offense intended but every time you share details about your life it sounds like the 'before' part of an infomercial

I'm old , I know jack poo poo about network, my phone is this ancient thing I got from the government for free.

Ask me about animal care and I'll talk your head off and maybe bitch you out if you aren't caring for your pet properly, but networks? I become this emote :geno:

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

I'm just getting into this game for the first time. Should I get heart of thorns right off the bat? Also, I have never played any guild wars and I'm a massive lore buff, is there anything that is important that won't be covered as I progress through the game?

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

Miftan posted:

I'm just getting into this game for the first time. Should I get heart of thorns right off the bat? Also, I have never played any guild wars and I'm a massive lore buff, is there anything that is important that won't be covered as I progress through the game?

No and no, I'd say. You might as well enjoy the very large quantity of F2P content first, and see do you still crave more once you've reached the level cap. You can't really do any of the Hot stuff before that anyways.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Miftan posted:

The only reason to get heart of thorns right of the bat is if you want to play the new class.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

""Quaggans with balloons attached to their back begin to rain down from the sky throwing handfuls of confetti as you hear their tiny cries of joy echo through the city. A letter floats down gently into your lap, it reads:"

Hey(my name)

GooOOOood news! Quaggan went ahead and unlinked your authenticator so you can access your account. If you have any more questions or concerns please feel free to let us know. The Support Team (Quaggans included) send their love and hope you have a wonderful day! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Now that's a support message right there :D

DISASTER DOVE
Dec 13, 2015

D̷O̶N̴'̴T̷ ̸T̷O̷U̵C̷H̶ ̶M̷E̸

Alteisen posted:

Now that's a support message right there :D

Post it to reddit and get some sweet, sweet upvotes

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Man your parents are unimaginative

are the brackets silent though, this is very important

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSwanky posted:

Post it to reddit and get some sweet, sweet upvotes

Reddit :barf:

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
burn all quagguns

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
SFD SAB race starts in 2 hours.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Visidan posted:

SFD SAB race starts in 2 hours.

Starting right after guild missions so an hour or less from now!! Omg!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

http://i.imgur.com/JJ3KhRv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4hHuLoL.jpg

These are the final few who made it through the first 3 jumping puzzles in our guild hall after the others were eliminated!

Winners were:

Lonk 1st place, wins Howl, and three rage precursors.
Kerrzhe Sunbranch 2nd place, wins two rage precursors
Tacitus Dogballz: 3rd place, wins Candice DeBébé's Incredibly Trick Lifestyle http://store.steampowered.com/app/453790

Chello wins the fuckup award for dying before we even started the first puzzle, 20 gold.
Super Rad and Dreggon win both the cheaters and clever awards for use of portals.

Thanks for coming guys!

Reclines Obesily fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Apr 10, 2016

• Locked thread