Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Christo posted:

329k likes, 59k comments

How loving dumb are people, :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

Christo posted:

329k likes, 59k comments

i refuse to believe this many people are that stupid....jesus christ

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Laurenz posted:

i refuse to believe this many people are that stupid....jesus christ

Yeah, but if there's even a small chance...

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm the strotum

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm the strotum

Dan Quayle account spotted.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

And I guess I should eat bones to make my celery stronger?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

You need to eat your hearing to make your mushrooms stronger too.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Those sentences were probably never uttered by a human being before. We have made history here today. :toot:

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
So if you're pregnant, do you eat the avocado pit for the baby's health, orrrr?

And I guess for the dermis you need to eat crepes or something.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Subjunctive posted:

And I guess I should eat bones to make my celery stronger?

Yeah dude bones are made of cellulose.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm the strotum

I don't know, my breasts are more like melons :mmmsmug:

Kidney beans -> kidney is just lazy.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm the strotum

I am the figman
They are the figmen
I am the strotum
Goo goo g' joob

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I'm sorry Mr. Stevenson...I'm afraid you're sterile. Your sperm count is far below the threshold for possible conception.

Tell me, and be honest, have you eaten even one loving fig in your miserable little life?

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm the strotum

Gingers good for the stomach, figs are good for the balls, and ginger is also great for figging

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
What's good for the liver? Boxed wine?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Someone painted their Star Wars X-wing Miniatures in a rainbow. This is clearly a move by "the gays" to infringe on more of are Christian rights.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Obligatory Toast posted:

He knows that Starbucks is super gay-friendly, right? One of the shirts you can wear on the job features rainbow frappuccino cups and says "pride" on it.

We're still working on getting him LGBT-friendly. Dude is old as poo poo so the church down the street flying a rainbow flag makes him grumpy.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Someone painted their Star Wars X-wing Miniatures in a rainbow. This is clearly a move by "the gays" to infringe on more of are Christian rights.

What the gently caress? How did he lose "50-75%" of his family income to gay marriage? Did he have a family cake shop?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Brawnfire posted:

What the gently caress? How did he lose "50-75%" of his family income to gay marriage? Did he have a family cake shop?

I guess "Jon's No Homo Drive-Thru Wedding Chapel" really fell on hard times with the recent court decisions.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

BlueKingBar posted:

The worst of them in that regard by far is League of Legends. Like, it's still loving horrible in other games in the genre, but every other game in LoL is "loving hang yourself and never play ADC again" and "gg resign at 20 our TF sucks" and "gg poo poo support i afk" 5 minutes in. Which is sort of funny and ironic because it's one of the most pay2win, astroturfed games in the genre.

I see people say this and I won't deny it used to be a thing inbut riot has done a lot of work in getting rid of ragers and afkers. Its like 1 in 20 games now where you get someone who isn't ironically saying gg games over 5mins in. an example of an ironic gg games over is killing someones ward before the minions spawn because you got 10g.
In dota 2 if they arent from russia they generally arent going to try to rage at you either.

In heroes of the storm blizzard lets everyone run wild though so stay the gently caress away from it unless your queuing with friends. I like that you can turn off chat in over watch. blizzard knows the best way to stop ragers is to mute everyone and give them emotes to spam sarcastically

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

snergle posted:

I see people say this and I won't deny it used to be a thing inbut riot has done a lot of work in getting rid of ragers and afkers. Its like 1 in 20 games now where you get someone who isn't ironically saying gg games over 5mins in. an example of an ironic gg games over is killing someones ward before the minions spawn because you got 10g.
In dota 2 if they arent from russia they generally arent going to try to rage at you either.

In heroes of the storm blizzard lets everyone run wild though so stay the gently caress away from it unless your queuing with friends. I like that you can turn off chat in over watch. blizzard knows the best way to stop ragers is to mute everyone and give them emotes to spam sarcastically

Here's my take on THIS.

You want to puff peters or take part in some other sexual deviancy? That's all you. Keep it in your drat bedroom. That's called having morals and common decency. I couldn't care less what you do, but, if you bring it to my door, you drat sure better expect a WAR.

If you're mentally ill, won't get help and want to 'believe' you should have been born as someone of the opposite sex, that's also on you. I pity you because you're sick. But, if you refuse to get help, my pity ends there. I'm not inclined to entertain mental illness or sexual deviancy. And I drat sure won't expect my kids to.

So, unless you want me forcing my heterosexuality down your throat, keep your dick in the boys bathroom.

Total agree sex should be behind door not in a bathroom that we share.men in man lady in lady.no sharing.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I wouldn't want a man in the same restroom as my nieces or daughter.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

That's nice, dear.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

DemeaninDemon posted:

What's good for the liver? Boxed wine?

Liver.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

That's nice, dear.

Thank you hon

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
GRANDMA GRANDPA GET OFF THE COMPUTER IT'S TIME FOR YOUR MEDICINE

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Weatherman posted:

GRANDMA GRANDPA GET OFF THE COMPUTER IT'S TIME FOR YOUR MEDICINE

I cannot deny this

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm the strotum

Then wouldn't the animal version of those organs be the best? Chicken stomachs are good for my stomach (because they're delicious). And lol at celery being good for your bones. "Ow, my bones are so brittle... But I eat a pound of celery a day! Why???"

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Admiral Joeslop posted:

"illegally forced into law by the government" is one of the more interesting sentences I've read in a while. Like, I can't even be mad at that stupidity, I genuinely want to ask how he thinks that works.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

VIGILANTE JUSTICE IS THE ONLY KIND OF JUSTICE WORTH HAVING

im gonna be a social justice vigilante when sa sensors it i hope they call it terminator

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Total agree sex should be behind door not in a bathroom that we share.men in man lady in lady.no sharing.

:ohdear: if we're keeping sex out of bathrooms, why are there men inside men

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Your debates would be nicer if you just admitted your opponent was right you know.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Fathis Munk posted:

How loving dumb are people, :wtc:

Because I hate myself, I read through the comments.

Wake up, sheeple.

Best president since Lincon.

Illegal people are hard workers, but they're probably sitting on their butts getting food stamps. Or something. Go Trump!

And this entitled rear end:

quote:

Think of it this way. Our country has gone to hell. And why do you think that is? Businessmen.....yes, businessmen. The men we have running our country these days are squandering our hard earned money on unnecessary things. Now I can't blame them, it's called impulse spending. I do it myself now and again. But here comes a guy willing to protect our country with a wall who will keep ILLEGAL......not legal immigrants out. Maybe people should actually read into something before they jump into politics. And he is freaking professional businessman, and he has been for many years. He has a clothing line, towers, and a bunch of other things that are doing well financially. Wouldn't you want someone who has started their own business for rock bottom, and knows what it's like to run a company. And yes he has a big mouth sometimes but you need to realize what his actual intentions are. He knows what he is doing. I've seen this type of debating style before he's using psychological patterns in his speaking to make it seem to the other running candidates like he's got not a clue about presidency. But truly and under the mask, he is a proficient and intelligent man. And he is playing his cards well. He has experience, and I don't see Hilary running anything like trump is, in fact another candidate, Bernie sanders is giving free college to anyone who wants it. He has no idea the mistake that he is making. Yes I am going to college soon, but I actually want to go to college and make it something I'll work hard for and to stay there. If I'm there I don't want other people who are just going to go to college just to screw around. Thrust me there will be, and unfortunately there already are, but they're fools for wasting the money that's being spent. Trump will probably be the only president who will do our country's financial debt any good. Just watch. And one last thing. He will probably be one of the only men with balls enough to stand up to ISIS attacks. And don't think for one second that once ISIS is done terrorizing other countries and striking them with fear, that they won't come for what remains of the once incredible country of power that once stood up to the almost world leader Hitler. We can have that power again, but our countries citizens need to gain some common sense, and vote for someone not just because of their color, gender of religious beliefs. Vote for someone who knows what their doing, and will benefit our country. How do you think Americans will ever gain jobs for people if we keep giving them away to illegals, legals, and other people who don't even care for Americans, or Americas wellbeing. If my birthday way just half a month earlier I would be voting for Trump. And so will most the people I know.
If everyone can go to college, I won't be special anymore!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

oldpainless posted:

I wouldn't want a man in the same restroom as my nieces or daughter.

...which is why people who identify as males won't be in the woman's restroom and never were! Problem solved, no stupid-rear end, tax-wasting, hate-driven legislation needed. Wallah.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Imagine how good these would look if they were painted by someone with talent into a nonshitty colour scheme.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

FAROOQ posted:

Imagine how good these would look if they were painted by someone with talent into a nonshitty colour scheme.

The Falcon is fukkin rad, and I will fight you.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Rainbows are nice :rory:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Fashionable Jorts posted:

The Falcon is fukkin rad, and I will fight you.

Ignore Farooq, he/she/they is just really bad at being a troll.

That is a really nice Falcoln.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Public multi-person bathrooms in general are gross as gently caress and should just be replaced with single-person bathrooms because why the gently caress do we need to piss and poo poo in proximity of each other that's like extremely uncomfortable and awkward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

"Because gently caress you, that's why" - People who build things