Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Shuuuure...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
BUNCHA TYA-LLE TALES!! :arghfist:

Anyway, someone help me out. I have a clear memory of Ron yelling about the "Susquehanna Hat factory" but I don't know or remember what bit it was from. Anyone have any idea?

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

Morter posted:

Anyway, someone help me out. I have a clear memory of Ron yelling about the "Susquehanna Hat factory" but I don't know or remember what bit it was from. Anyone have any idea?

That was Joey Diaz.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Call Me Charlie posted:

Ron & BL hosted Anthony's show today and it didn't disappoint.

Mainly cause nobody saw it. :rip:

I hope he puts the guest episodes up on Youtube when he gets out of rehab

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

Morter posted:

Seems like you're mixing up Joey Diaz yelling at Rogan for his "susquehanna weed" and Jimmy watching the "remove your hat" video of the old lady getting punched, and saying that she owes money to the Susquehanna Hat Company.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Cromulent posted:

Seems like you're mixing up Joey Diaz yelling at Rogan for his "susquehanna weed" and Jimmy watching the "remove your hat" video of the old lady getting punched, and saying that she owes money to the Susquehanna Hat Company.

No, Ron and Fez definitely had a Susquehanna Hat Company bit, I remember it too. There was a random show like five years ago where they were talking about it, and for some reason Fez has having a really good day and was acting like the old Fez.

trjl710
Oct 21, 2005

Morter posted:

There is an old Abbot and Costello bit about it....?

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

CrashCat posted:

Mainly cause nobody saw it. :rip:

I hope he puts the guest episodes up on Youtube when he gets out of rehab

But that would mean giving the show some chance at actual exposure instead of aggressively shutting down anything that tries to tell anyone it exists (anyone who shares a clip).

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THZV5g1CNZM

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

An Enormous Boner posted:

But that would mean giving the show some chance at actual exposure instead of aggressively shutting down anything that tries to tell anyone it exists (anyone who shares a clip).
It's weird, I always expected Opie to be the one who was shutting that stuff down all along, but I guess Anthony's "gently caress em" attitude really does extend to everyone for everything

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_breTw3FC3k

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
Holy poo poo, apparently Monday's TACS show is supposed to be Colin Quinn and Bobo.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

How Much Art posted:

Holy poo poo, apparently Monday's TACS show is supposed to be Colin Quinn and Bobo.

First line of the show: "Welcome to this thing that Ant is doing instead of working. So Bobo, when do you think you'll get vomitbeaten here?"

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Can't wait for Bobo to sign off with "You've been an audience."

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Looks like Bobes finally found his David replacement.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Here's the post itself, saved for posterity: http://archive.is/J6mIx

Amidst the update about Ant in rehab, he tries to make jokes about Ant's resilience and rats out the wine and the phone.

The Cumia's are dumb as gently caress. I mean, impressively so.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Wow, I skipped over that post the first time, it's remarkably douche chilly to read

Then again that's probably why he's the one with a band, not a podcast

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Joey Cumia Jr. is one of the dumbest loving fucks on the loving planet, easily.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

He's the exact wrong kind of person to have in your life if you have any seriousness about getting clean. He's an enabler.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Not that Anthony has any seriousness about it. Just saying that Joe is actively working against Ant getting clean under any circumstances.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I was just thinking that if you're going into rehab to get out of going to prison you probably shouldn't be posting on social media about how you don't actually give a gently caress about it and are just trying to gently caress vulnerable heroin addicts by bribing them with smuggled wine.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Gonzo McFee posted:

I was just thinking that if you're going into rehab to get out of going to prison you probably shouldn't be posting on social media about how you don't actually give a gently caress about it and are just trying to gently caress vulnerable heroin addicts by bribing them with smuggled wine.

Yeah but I feel like this is balanced out by the "he's rich" factor.

Reince Penis fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Apr 9, 2016

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Gonzo McFee posted:

Unfortunately for him they didn't smuggle in a lawyer, or even anyone with common sense he could borrow

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Ant is white trash new money, this was all destined.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

onemillionzombies posted:

Ant is white trash new money, this was all destined.

Didn't Jimmy once wonder aloud "If only there was a racist epithet to the type of rich Anthony is?", or was that someone here? It made me laugh super hard either way.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

TL posted:

Didn't Jimmy once wonder aloud "If only there was a racist epithet to the type of rich Anthony is?", or was that someone here? It made me laugh super hard either way.

I think it was Colin or Patrice who pointed out that Ant acts exactly like what he hates.

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005
It was Colin.

The exact line escapes me, but it started out with Colin calling Ant on the fact he spent somewhere around 10K a month to keep his pool heated and was like, "if only there was a word for that...."

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
I recently did one of those genetics tests from 23andme.com, mainly because my grandfather had Parkinson's disease, and I got back an ancestry report too. My first thought was that Ant would be so jealous. Not only am I easily more white than Ant, I'm probably more white than most Nazi party members. I also had a grandmother say that there was some Comanche in our family, but this shows that's horseshit. She grew up in Oklahoma though so at least it was probable, not like Black Earl. The missing 0.1% is Sub-Saharan Africa.

Edit: That's what 6 generation of racist Texan, 3 generation of racist Oklahoman, and 2 Generation of racist Minnesotan looks like. The casual racism didn't end until my parents' generation.

JFC fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Apr 9, 2016

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
Congrats on you're whiteness I guess?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

JFC posted:

I also had a grandmother say that there was some Comanche in our family, but this shows that's horseshit.

My Oklahoman grandmother said I had a greatn grandfather that was a Cherokee chief. Grandmas are loving liars.

I do have a card that states I'm 1/512 Cherokee, though. :toot:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Smugworth posted:

greatn grandfather

An N-Person?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Also, the Gangsta Fag show with Patrice and Andrew Dice Gay and all has to be the best O&A ever.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Sam knows how to sell himself.

https://twitter.com/notsam/status/718975795901898756

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Sam went from like 20s to middle aged burnout in a few years.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

onemillionzombies posted:

Sam went from like 20s to middle aged burnout in a few years.

Nah. Caveman Clone of Michael Richards.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Well it's radio so all that matters is that he has a good voice.

Oh wait

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Sam looks like he turned into Fez after Anthony was fired.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Apoplexy posted:

Also, the Gangsta Fag show with Patrice and Andrew Dice Gay and all has to be the best O&A ever.

i re-listen to it every few months and it's just as funny every single time

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

T Bowl posted:

Sam looks like he turned into Fez after Anthony was fired.

He started crying and refusing to talk except about his fictional sexuality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Lovechop posted:

i re-listen to it every few months and it's just as funny every single time

Same with razzing on scorch or maxwell

• Locked thread