Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
If you don't want your Youtube recommendations swamped entirely by 5 hour anti-feminist rants by hairy men, do not click this video. It's by Thunderfoot, a notoriously obsessed jerk that's made about ten zillion videos trying to expose feminists as the horrible harpies they are.

Nitrox posted:

This guy debunks the stupid loving re-breather scam, that got nearly a million dollars on kickstarter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ep2vUMJt0&t=834s
I'm kinda surprised he took a break from railing against SJWs to cover something that's actually about skepticism.

Schaden about Thunderfoot being weird about Ghostbusters here (which might also ruin your Youtube suggestions, but it's at least pretty funny):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpgBkpb7xlU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Two of the easiest questions ever asked completely confound him. It's embarrassing.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

VoidBurger posted:

If you don't want your Youtube recommendations swamped entirely by 5 hour anti-feminist rants by hairy men, do not click this video. It's by Thunderfoot, a notoriously obsessed jerk that's made about ten zillion videos trying to expose feminists as the horrible harpies they are.

I'm kinda surprised he took a break from railing against SJWs to cover something that's actually about skepticism.

Schaden about Thunderfoot being weird about Ghostbusters here (which might also ruin your Youtube suggestions, but it's at least pretty funny):

Yeah jesus. I was watching that, expecting to find some prime schadenfreude about dummies funding some pointless piece of crap and one look at my recommended videos shows it's full of stuff about how all feminists are cunts. Great. At least Youtube lets you remove watched videos from your history.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Yo a minute in and this guy appears to be wearing a bald cap under a fedora and a fake mustache while talking in a fake deep voice.

I...

I don't know how to process this. Is he being completely serious? Is this performance art mocking the usual MRA community? I'm totally fuckin lost. :psyduck:

Whatever the case my will ran out at the screaming and making faces to the trailer, along with snap cuts to some text about feminism. So I'm out. Guy is a fuckin tool.

Megera
Sep 9, 2008

VoidBurger posted:

Thanks for this. Thunderf00t's undying obsession with Anita Sarkeesian is pure schaden from which I get freude.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

VoidBurger posted:

This is hilarious and cringe-worthy, thank you. Now YouTube reccomends me nothing but gamergate horseshit.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Arrath posted:

Yo a minute in and this guy appears to be wearing a bald cap under a fedora and a fake mustache while talking in a fake deep voice.

I...

I don't know how to process this. Is he being completely serious? Is this performance art mocking the usual MRA community? I'm totally fuckin lost. :psyduck:

Whatever the case my will ran out at the screaming and making faces to the trailer, along with snap cuts to some text about feminism. So I'm out. Guy is a fuckin tool.

He's making fun of them :ssh:

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!

Nitrox posted:

This guy debunks the stupid loving re-breather scam, that got nearly a million dollars on kickstarter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ep2vUMJt0&t=834s

That guy sure is angry about feminists.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I can hear the :smug: in his voice. What an enormous douchebag.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
http://i.imgur.com/x9bPN23.gifv

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Arrath posted:

I envy your ignorance that you don't know who that's supposed to be. Do yourself a favour and never find out.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Ddraig posted:

I envy your ignorance that you don't know who that's supposed to be. Do yourself a favour and never find out.

Yeah I'll keep it that way.

Wanamingo posted:

He's making fun of them :ssh:

Whew. Good news.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
Remember that you can freeze and/or delete your Youtube watch history. It saves me a lot of trouble.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Mizuti posted:

Remember that you can freeze and/or delete your Youtube watch history. It saves me a lot of trouble.

Or just open up the Thunderf00t videos in an Incognito window.

Puppy :3:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xdfo9RYXQ0
Lively local politics

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Okay what in the gently caress is that red thing?! I can totally buy someone dressing up as batman and blowing up their face, but not knowing what they used to do it gets on my nerves.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

LonsomeSon posted:

Okay what in the gently caress is that red thing?! I can totally buy someone dressing up as batman and blowing up their face, but not knowing what they used to do it gets on my nerves.

I think it's a knockoff bic lighter.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Teddybear posted:

I think it's a knockoff bic lighter.

I think he's referring to whateverthefuck is in that idjit's mouth...

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Aerdan posted:

Yeah, the thing he bites down on.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Aerdan posted:

LonsomeSon posted:

Yeah, the thing he bites down on.

Yeah, I think it's a second bic lighter.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
Yeah, he snaps into a lighter like a slim jim while he has another lit lighter. The lighter fluid in the one he snaps open aerosolizes and explodes once it hits the open flame.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Stare-Out posted:

Yeah jesus. I was watching that, expecting to find some prime schadenfreude about dummies funding some pointless piece of crap and one look at my recommended videos shows it's full of stuff about how all feminists are cunts. Great. At least Youtube lets you remove watched videos from your history.

I love the even in his video debunking an obvious scam, he still takes time to fit in some :biotruths: about gender.

Gynocentric Regime has a new favorite as of 18:57 on Apr 9, 2016

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Kurieg posted:

Yeah, he snaps into a lighter like a slim jim while he has another lit lighter. The lighter fluid in the one he snaps open aerosolizes and explodes once it hits the open flame.

:wtc: I...was certain that couldn't possibly have been it.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

You have created a thing of beauty, just wanted you to know.

Ddraig posted:

They don't teach you common sense on the high seas of the internet

theladydothprotesttoomuchmethinks.jpg

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dByhN2NAGc

And then everybody clapped. :911:

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

BONZAAAAAAIIIIIIII DROP!

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Avenging_Mikon posted:

BONZAAAAAAIIIIIIII DROP!

Yokozuna lost weight and got a tan I see

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mulva posted:

I love the even in his video debunking an obvious drat, he still takes time to fit in some :biotruths: about gender.

I watched the video, and was really interested in what he was saying. Then he went into examples of pseudo-science bullshit and there was something about 'there's no male/female brain, it's our surroundings that influence us' and was super loving confused why he was including that in a section on bullshit science, but eh, ok, maybe I'm missing something. Went to his channel to see some more interesting debunking, and.. oh.. wow. WOW. His default video for his channel. 'Nope!'d out of there pretty quick.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Mizuti posted:

This is extra funny to me because me friend has an adorable but kind of useless black seeing-eye dog. I shared this pic with him, and he shared this back..

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

There is no such thing as a useless dog, as all dogs are good and all good things are, by definition, not useless.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Dillbag posted:

For those of you who felt the schad when mentally ill forums poster Caro was captured and reportedly held in a Syrian prison after performing untrained field surgeries and acting as a counter sniper, he's loving alive and I couldn't be more stunned right now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e1a3_story.html

wow. just loving wow. I cannot believe that Caro is still alive. He was crazy before hand, I don't want to think about what 5 years in Syrian torture prison has done to his mind.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

A White Guy posted:

wow. just loving wow. I cannot believe that Caro is still alive. He was crazy before hand, I don't want to think about what 5 years in Syrian torture prison has done to his mind.

He loves Big Brother Assad now.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Detheros posted:

The old people at the end are adorable :3:

Is that me?

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

WarpedNaba posted:

There is no such thing as a useless dog, as all dogs are good and all good things are, by definition, not useless.

He is a lovely doggo but he has a tendency to walk my friend into the road in front of cars, into bollards and stopping to sniff discarded sandwiches and stuff. But he is a goode dogge.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Good dogge. Pet him.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Rondette posted:

This is extra funny to me because me friend has an adorable but kind of useless black seeing-eye dog. I shared this pic with him, and he shared this back..

Looks like a picture a blind person would take

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
Why is nobody mentioning that Thunderf00t is a human giraffe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
Because people like giraffes and don't want to taint them by association?