Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
I think Lyte is a bit of a prick to be honest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

What? One name? Who are you, Seal?
I think people on the internet could always run a billion dollar company better than the people who made it, and could create better products than the people who actually made a stunningly successful and popular product.

It's just that these people on the Internet never seem to create these things in real life.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

booksnake posted:

How did old solo queue guarantee the champion you wanted to play?

Team Builder, come on dude

panda clue
May 23, 2014

SlyFrog posted:

I think people on the internet could always run a billion dollar company better than the people who made it, and could create better products than the people who actually made a stunningly successful and popular product.

It's just that these people on the Internet never seem to create these things in real life.

today I learned that once your company is worth a billion dollars you can no longer do any wrong

just look at blizzard. or mcdonalds.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I love my losing streak ATM.

It's so great having people pick Blitz top then build support and have a first time Sol loving support who keeps accidentally last hitting minions with his stars and can't land a single stun. While my opponents have a coordinated TF mid with a Varrus/Leona bot for the triple stun.

gently caress me why do I get into these games I can't win. :cmon:

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

panda clue posted:

my experience has been that people still seem like assholes, but now everyone feels like they have a gun pointed at their account so they try to be as restrained as possible while still getting their point across

2013: top stop loving feeding you idiot human being

2016: top, could you stop dying so often i would really appreciate it, thanks

Welcome to RL communication protocols, where if you talk poo poo, you get hit. Since people can sock you over the internet, Riot instead kicks you out for them if you're a jackass. It's a vast improvement over the usual bullshit.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Go 14/4 in 12 minutes from the jungler 1vs2ing me constantly and turning it around
Take the blue buff from our 2/4 jungler
Get told "fu get out of my jungle" and he acts cranky the rest of the game.

This is not a rare thing, especially in the lower rankings.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

panda clue posted:

my experience has been that people still seem like assholes, but now everyone feels like they have a gun pointed at their account so they try to be as restrained as possible while still getting their point across

2013: top stop loving feeding you idiot human being

2016: top, could you stop dying so often i would really appreciate it, thanks

What the gently caress kind of games are you playing where this is true?

Tell me where is this fabled land where people don't call each other retarded kids and then tell each other how they hosed their mother in six different languages so they can hide their shame or they don't know how to say it in english, I don't know but every rear end in a top hat does it...

booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom

henkman posted:

Team Builder, come on dude

sorry I misread. I thought it was one of those times people are talking about ranked instead of the times people are just talking about in general

panda clue
May 23, 2014

Bholder posted:

Tell me where is this fabled land where people don't call each other retarded kids and then tell each other how they hosed their mother in six different languages so they can hide their shame or they don't know how to say it in english, I don't know but every rear end in a top hat does it...

we call it Lyte's Safe Space. you may have heard others refer to it as League of Legends, but that name has grown antiquated

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

panda clue posted:

we call it Lyte's Safe Space. you may have heard others refer to it as League of Legends, but that name has grown antiquated

Somebody is pulling a prank on you because NOBODY in League speaks like that.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
meltdown.jpeg

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Names left in place to punish the guilty. I'm the Bard. Can you guess which team member started raging out and blaming everyone else for the loss?

Last 2 days have been this sort of poo poo nonstop.

Edit: Spellimmune is cancer as Bard. :(

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Bholder posted:

What the gently caress kind of games are you playing where this is true?

The only difference I've noticed over the last year or whatever is that people have realized that they can be as heinous as they want to be as long as they avoid saying the magic racist/homophobic words that auto flag them for punishment.

The actual use of slurs is near zero but "toxicity" is just as bad, if not worse, now that everyone knows how the system works and that its pretty much fully automated with the removal of tribunal.

panda clue
May 23, 2014

Aerox posted:

The actual use of slurs is near zero but "toxicity" is just as bad, if not worse, now that everyone knows how the system works and that its pretty much fully automated with the removal of tribunal.

yeah, this was pretty much my point. everyone is just super sarcastic and passive aggressive rather than saying what they actually want to say. i cant say its bad that they dont go full meltdown, but it definitely gives games a weird vibe for me sometimes.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

That Morg support doing almost triple her ADC's damage is very funny to me.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Gridlocked posted:

Names left in place to punish the guilty. I'm the Bard. Can you guess which team member started raging out and blaming everyone else for the loss?

Last 2 days have been this sort of poo poo nonstop.

Edit: Spellimmune is cancer as Bard. :(

you got to turn up and buy blade of the ruined king

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

Killed By Death posted:

That Morg support doing almost triple her ADC's damage is very funny to me.

Those minion waves won't tormented soil themselves ya know

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

LEGO Genetics posted:

Those minion waves won't tormented soil themselves ya know
AFAIK that's only damage to champs, not overall damage.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Zzzz.

The streak continues, haven't won a game in 2 days. Lost 6 games in row. Thank gently caress it's only normals atm.

Lost a game in 19min. I trade early game CS for 2/0/2 in mid Quinn then suddenly the opposing team got one kill off on me, took my mid tower and managed to keep momentum pushing down mid to win.

They just had the perfect team comp for keeping momentum going.

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Apr 9, 2016

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx
Sighs, flips the "DAYS WITHOUT A MELTDOWN" sign back to 0

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

hmm

this might be a glitch

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

curiousCat posted:

hmm

this might be a glitch

It is

The yorick ghosts do a metric fuckton damage to themselves when they run out instead of just dying. It counts as champ damage for some reason.

at least I'm pretty sure that's the reason.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Hermetic posted:

Sighs, flips the "DAYS WITHOUT A MELTDOWN" sign back to 0

Melt down will be when I reach 10 losses in a row and post my match history.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

curiousCat posted:

hmm

this might be a glitch

the yorick revenant on champs gets 10000 true damage or something when it dies and its being counted as champ damage for some reason

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Wow who uses yorick's ult 40+ times

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
also I found a weird bug with Ascension: if you get a kill on Ascended Xerath when you're dead you instantly revive and you get the ascension and your champ model is all hosed up during your ascension. Just had it happen as Jhin because I flashed into a xerath laser with 100 hp to get a bouncing grenade off and got a doubler and got the last hit on xerath. really wish I had been recording because it was really weird.

if replay.gg is watching ascension games (which I don't think it is) i'll try to upload it

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Ap shaco is still OP as balls in ascension. Max boxes, never get interrupted. My personal record is 72 points

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
It's ok I won a game and it was an excellent set of bard plays also my team was nice and didn't yell at each other.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
riot is going to be updating the SKT skins and are including an azir one for easyhoon
http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/Miavcl5e-so-about-those-skt-skins

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
I'm still sad I missed out on SSW Twitch because the rolling around in the grass was cute.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Luna Was Here posted:

riot is going to be updating the SKT skins and are including an azir one for easyhoon
http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/Miavcl5e-so-about-those-skt-skins

Good, those skins were half assed

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Soraka trip report: still really fuckin dumb

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
tfw you outdamage trundle jungle as soraka support

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

goodness.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Well that's definitely not from the crappy Tencent art merger.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Now if only the model matched it. Although being honest, a retexture would probably do.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

please keep his doofy stilt strut tho

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

lol

• Locked thread