Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Would you believe that joke entirely passed me by when I posted that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Ap shaco is still OP as balls in ascension. Max boxes, never get interrupted. My personal record is 72 points

Meh, I got 90 on Yasuo.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

The Aurelion CC nerf is total bullshit imo

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Now make him better

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
i never got this fiddlesticks is a scarecrow

but hes attracting all the crows????
doesnt make sense

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Safety Scissors posted:

Meh, I got 90 on Yasuo.

Yeah but shaco is reliable points

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Heehee Hartlocks posted:

i never got this fiddlesticks is a scarecrow

but hes attracting all the crows????
doesnt make sense

He's a bad scarecrow

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

WHAT THE loving HELL RIOT

jesus loving c h r i s t

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I was honestly expecting Skarner numbers tbh

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
It's me, I'm the guy that lost as top ekko AMA

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

ekko is really easy to play while also being really strong and not having many losing matchups. skarner just got so many free stats he could go 1v5 pre-hotfix.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Panda Clue, you have literally posted that you uninstalled and do not play League. Can you please stop rehashing the same opinion posts over and over about what stuff you like and don't like that aren't even gameplay related in a game you don't play. Like holy loving poo poo man.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
It's a thing people that are diehard dota players do from time to time despite six years have passed since League was launched. It used to be something that people would get unreasonably mad about or tried to bank on the other camp saying something stupid so one or the other could go back mocking it either in their own thread or the IRC. It's all the same crap too: character they recognize from six years ago got reworked now it sucks, Lyte/Phreak/Morello/Some Rioter is a hack, where are the replays that were promised back when DotA 2 had them after X years, pro play is boring because nobody dies, take your pick. These particularly adamant folks are gonna hop on the solo queue thing because it's a contentious issue with the community at large and well I dunno, maybe DotA isn't doing something interesting lately?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Guys, guys , I have a solution to your problems with the game. Try to play the same champion in a solo lane 20 or 30 games in a row so you can understand the finer aspects of laning then climb the ladder effortlessly. What Im saying is, play kassadin

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

that dude doesnt post in the dota thread i dont think, dunno whats up with him

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

He is though he hasn't gotten quite as pathetic as Groovelord/Lets Get Weird/SWB to make another account and av to post the exact same way

panda clue
May 23, 2014

Libertine posted:

Panda Clue, you have literally posted that you uninstalled and do not play League. Can you please stop rehashing the same opinion posts over and over about what stuff you like and don't like that aren't even gameplay related in a game you don't play. Like holy loving poo poo man.

Libertine, I also literally posted that I reinstalled the game and was trying to play it, but the feature I wanted was no longer available. I came to this thread to find out about it. I responded to people that replied to my comments because this is a discussion board where people have discussions. Here I am again after not posting for a page, replying to your comment. Get over people trying to discuss a videogame in the thread for that videogame, maybe?

People in this thread are so quick to jump on a grenade for Riot as soon as anyone has any problem with them whatsoever. Its like really not a big deal that someone disagrees with you guys, honest.

Servaetes posted:

It's all the same crap too: character they recognize from six years ago got reworked now it sucks

teemo owns now more than ever. not being able to get into a game 100% of the time with teemo, where I want, letting my team know I'm going AP ahead of time, does not own. Sorry that I don't fit your little 'dota 2 player bitching about league' archetype. I really do want to like League and I have played over 2000 games over the years, but the regression recently just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

panda clue fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Apr 9, 2016

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

panda clue posted:

teemo owns now more than ever. not being able to get into a game 100% of the time with teemo, where I want, letting my team know I'm going AP ahead of time, does not own. Sorry that I don't fit your little 'dota 2 player bitching about league' archetype. I really do want to like League and I have played over 2000 games over the years, but the regression recently just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

You actually fit it like a glove

panda clue
May 23, 2014

Servaetes posted:

You actually fit it like a glove

dota doesn't have this functionality either, so

panda clue fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Apr 9, 2016

stump collector
May 28, 2007
panda, i also miss team builder

panda clue
May 23, 2014

exethan posted:

panda, i also miss team builder

thanks man :sympathy:

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Don't fight guys

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Unless you want... To start a flame war :twisted:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Man, why does it always come down to lol vs dota or 'they're just trying to get is to say something dumb!' Why can you not admit that riot promising features and then not delivering them for completely arbitrary reasons is really loving dumb and that they make mistakes?

panda clue
May 23, 2014

Luna Was Here posted:

Man, why does it always come down to lol vs dota or 'they're just trying to get is to say something dumb!' Why can you not admit that riot promising features and then not delivering them for completely arbitrary reasons is really loving dumb and that they make mistakes?

this is particularly awesome because I dont even have dota installed, never referenced dota, dota doesn't have the features im talking about, and I actually said on the last page that I play and love HotS. hes too busy rushing to get out the hottest shitpost dotaburn that he can't even be bothered to read the posts hes bitching about

edit: i lied, i have dota installed to play tower defense

panda clue fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Apr 9, 2016

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
league of legends...is good

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
chernobyl.mp4

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
panda is not a dota player at all.

he's been playing since s1 with me and has like 2500+ matches

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Luna Was Here posted:

Why can you not admit that riot promising features and then not delivering them for completely arbitrary reasons is really loving dumb and that they make mistakes?

Because there's nothing to discuss as this "discussion" illustrates. There's plenty of features I'm mixed on, or changes I don't like, but there's not really a point to bringing that up here, because that discussion doesn't help anyone else improve at the game or really matter as a point of input since (as far as I know anymore) no official Riot staff people survey this thread for opinions on changes. Bringing it up just creates several pages of noise.

panda clue
May 23, 2014

Libertine posted:

Because there's nothing to discuss as this "discussion" illustrates. There's plenty of features I'm mixed on, or changes I don't like, but there's not really a point to bringing that up here, because that discussion doesn't help anyone else improve at the game or really matter as a point of input since (as far as I know anymore) no official Riot staff people survey this thread for opinions on changes. Bringing it up just creates several pages of noise.

how many pages of noise does you bitching about people discussing things you dont want them discussing create?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
meltdown.gif

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

panda clue
May 23, 2014

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

meltdown.gif

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

owned.jpeg

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Remember back when gowby pretended he wasn't gowby? Those were simpler times.

Generic Octopus
Mar 27, 2010

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

panda clue posted:

owned.jpeg

http://i.imgur.com/VJOQjBL.gifv

panda clue
May 23, 2014

this is amazing

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

How is Talon not played more? You just have to keep even CS hit level 6 and start collecting a kill every time your ult is up.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

That was the fastest probation I've seen in the League thread in years lmao

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I don't play MOBAs or I'd be reading the thread more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

VideoGames posted:

I don't play MOBAs or I'd be reading the thread more.

you should! we've got a great community here :) we have a lot of fun haha

• Locked thread