Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlueKingBar
Jan 25, 2016

Hey guys let's just literally never talk to me again maybe that'll fix things
From what little I've seen it looks like your average kids' show. Except Do It For Him is a great song. Stronger Than You is loving horrible though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I haven't seen the show but stronger than you sure does sound like a song some teenager would come up with in the middle of anime play fighting so it works for me

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

The problem with the SU thread is there hasn't been a new episode in a while and the thread tends to implode into a morass of lovely opinions and insane fanart when they don't have new content to sperg over.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Yeap, it is that way right now and will likely continue to be that way when new episodes start airing again. I fully recommend staying out and away from it.

rockopete
Jan 19, 2005

It's not too bad right now, it feels like this thread except restricted to SU fanart. But it can and does change without warning, so, yeah, stay away till mid June at least.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

wow this one is really good and actually happens in game sort of.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Kwyndig posted:

The problem with the SU thread is there hasn't been a new episode in a while and the thread tends to implode into a morass of lovely opinions and insane fanart when they don't have new content to sperg over.

So it's the pony thread again

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Im gonna take your guys insistence on talking about the SU thread to mean YOU WANNA SEE SOME SU FANART!

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Pearl, Pearl, and Pearl. And Steven!

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

I'm not a fan of SU or how weird the fans are, but I like this picture:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zyZSSw2mDI

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Heath posted:

So it's the pony thread again
Wait I thought SA had a blanket ban on that stuff?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
We do, it's an analogy.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The ban was a reaction, not a pre-emptive strike.

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ohhh, right this is the Undertale thread.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

After so many months I finally unlocked Arthas' master skin for Heroes of the Storm, to celebrate have Arthas fan art

Yeah cool whatever, kinda generic

I thought this was Phantom Assassin from Dota at first but nope it's meant to be Fem Arthas sure why not

What

Ahahahahahaha...

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

"It stands for the bart, the"

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Spudd posted:

After so many months I finally unlocked Arthas' master skin for Heroes of the Storm, to celebrate have Arthas fan art
So much time spent playing a bad moba(they're all bad) and an even worse character from warcraft 3,
when you could be spending that time beating undertale, a much more worthy endeavor. Shameful.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Ramos posted:

Loss Syndrome is a mental disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), or behaviors that drive them to recognize any composition of four squares to be an incarnation of the Loss comic. In severe cases, this can involve any arrangement of four objects beyond just squares.

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I haven't seen the show but stronger than you sure does sound like a song some teenager would come up with in the middle of anime play fighting so it works for me

It's really good in context and simultaneously tells the viewer a lot about a character, a phenomenon within the show, and provides an unusual juxtaposition of emotional strength vs physical strength that isn't the typical "I'll beat you with the power of friendship!" thing you'll usually see. It's one of the few moments you'll probably actually shout "gently caress yeah!" at your TV.

Anyway that's my story thanks for listening. See ya.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Kit Walker posted:

It's really good in context and simultaneously tells the viewer a lot about a character, a phenomenon within the show, and provides an unusual juxtaposition of emotional strength vs physical strength that isn't the typical "I'll beat you with the power of friendship!" thing you'll usually see. It's one of the few moments you'll probably actually shout "gently caress yeah!" at your TV.

You sound like a literal child

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Kit Walker posted:

i watch steven universe, but please stop talking you sound like an enormous loving dweeb

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Oh hey are plushies considered fanart? Because I've made a shitload of those. I've got all your overposted fanart thread favourites*!

*Does not include jojos

v Yeah, it's a hobby that kind of turned into a job over the last year

flavor.flv has a new favorite as of 19:02 on Apr 9, 2016

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Did you make those?

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Improbable Lobster posted:

It's a good song with good buildup.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

RandomFerret posted:

Oh hey are plushies considered fanart? Because I've made a shitload of those. I've got all your overposted fanart thread favourites*!

*Does not include jojos

Does that mean you also have jojos?

Because I would like to see the jojos.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Do a Phillipe

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Does that mean you also have jojos?

Because I would like to see the jojos.

It means your favourites are not to include jojos.

If you really want jojos, I have a thread in sa-mart. I can even do ACTION FEATURES if you've got the cash:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Mr Tastee posted:

It's a good song with good buildup.

I didn't dispute that. Kit Walker's post just makes him seem like a dumbass.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Do a Phillipe with gross open mouth

More in spirit of the thread

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Improbable Lobster posted:

I like to look at why stuff is effective but if you'd rather enjoy your media uncritically hey that's cool, too

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Kit Walker posted:

I like to look at why stuff is effective but if you'd rather enjoy your media uncritically hey that's cool, too

You are literally in 8th grade, aren't you.

No one does baseless, out-of-nowhere smug like an 8th grader.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Ford put out another dub over commercial.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

And there goes the Teeny Little Super Guy theme in my head for the next week.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

That image of Zangief is from a UDON comic book tie in and I remember seeing a flame war about it because an art book named Zangief as canonically gay and wouldn't be partying with female models

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Sometimes you want to party without worrying about jumping someone's bones.

• Locked thread