Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
If you GIS "cowboy silhouette" 90% of them are a dude with one foot up and touching his hat. Cowboy hats and fedoras look similar in profile. These guys went shopping with their moms and saw all the metal cowboy silhouettes erected outside of antique stores and wished they could be that cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###

Mock the Cross posted:

OK so tell me, what is up with that loving pose? I get that nerds love fedoras, but what's with that goddamn pose they all seem to strike?

They aren't all striking it. Red poo poo with blue shorts seems to have forgotten the ancient rite. Like all women who just want a guy that treats them like poo poo and ignores nice guys, he just doesn't know any better.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Or, if we're going with the prostitution angle, both feet on the ground could signify that he's the pimp?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It seems out of place to be striking that pose when you aren't smoking a dick.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Smoked dick is a British breakfast food

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
IT'S DELICIOUS MORTY

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
My mom was watching over facebook stream a domestic disturbance between Shae Bae, two black males and a hefty white woman and some kids but they were also laughing together toward the end so I don't loving know. I found some guy whose DJing some house from his house that im watching at home. The Internet is weird.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Mock the Cross posted:

OK so tell me, what is up with that loving pose? I get that nerds love fedoras, but what's with that goddamn pose they all seem to strike?

The use of Comic Sans really classes this up

Zortzico
Jul 3, 2007

We're Just Running In The 90's

Mock the Cross posted:

They're avoiding eye contact cuz they're total alpha-bros and know that females will always friendzone the nice guys.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

IT'S DELICIOUS MORTY

Morty... I had to build a bomb, Morty.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Why're you sitting on a loving toilet in a diaper, of all the places

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Iggy Poop

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

amityville anus posted:

My mom was watching over facebook stream a domestic disturbance between Shae Bae, two black males and a hefty white woman and some kids but they were also laughing together toward the end so I don't loving know. I found some guy whose DJing some house from his house that im watching at home. The Internet is weird.

What?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

son of a bitch!!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

:thumbsup:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Scathach posted:

David Carradine really let himself go in the final years.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
That's clearly Keith Carradine

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

lol

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Scathach posted:

I've seen a poo poo-ton of the fuckers milling around the local McDonald's.

Content! It's Friday whoop! Time for a drink--

oh god you know what? Nevermind.

Pretty sure this dude has just drunk Tenafly Viper and is about to explode.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

drat, he takes his username creepiness to a whole another level

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Scathach posted:

"As your attorney, I advise you take a hit out of the small vial in my attache case. Just a taste."

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###

You Are A Elf posted:

Pretty sure this dude has just drunk Tenafly Viper and is about to explode.

LOL. You know he stole the Viper too, no way he paid for that poo poo.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

BiggerBoat posted:

"As your attorney, I advise you take a hit out of the small vial in my attache case. Just a taste."

lmao

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

At least take your hat off at the table, fuckwit!

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Why?

Who would actually care if they did?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hirayuki posted:

At least take your hat off at the table, fuckwit!

Do you think it's really so noteworthy that you had to take a photo of some random bloke wearing a hat? Maybe you are the A U G, pal.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Paladinus posted:

Do you think it's really so noteworthy that you had to take a photo of some random bloke wearing a hat? Maybe you are the A U G, pal.

I think it's the style of hat. But my mom complained that I was wearing a baseball cap inside her house while we had a bbq out back. She's like 70. So it's a thing but not for normies

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Paladinus posted:

God shut up.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Darth123123 posted:

I think it's the style of hat. But my mom complained that I was wearing a baseball cap inside her house while we had a bbq out back. She's like 70. So it's a thing but not for normies

In my entire extended family, I've never known it to be acceptable to wear a hat at the table.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Once, I've seen a man who was just lying on the ground in the street, probably drunk. What an AUG, right? Wish I took a photo, this poo poo was hilarious.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

got some content for this thread

sorry they found your boyfriend dude...

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

anyway some actual content

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Here is a reminder not to start fights over what is/isn't AUG!

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

My beautiful blue and yellow vagina.

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

NESguerilla posted:

My beautiful blue and yellow vagina.

That's what happens when you drop acid with Eve Ensler.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Paladinus posted:

why do you think he took the picture anyway

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Hey jackasses don't get the thread closed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Paladinus posted:

I'm sorry I didn't also take a picture of the two inches of hairy asscrack on display when he stood up to leave.

• Locked thread