Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

At least things can only get better for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

Hyperlynx posted:

I can hear the :smug: in his voice. What an enormous douchebag.

I used to think that Thunderf00t's 'Youtube voice' must either be the result of trying to cover for some minor speech impediment, or because he was self-conscious about having a monotonous voice. But in the pseudo-rebreather vid, he claims to be the person doing this simple experiment with a solar panel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ep2vUMJt0&t=780s

If this really is Thunderf00t, and it sounds like him, he actually does have a speaking voice that's not unbearable to listen to, which he uses when he's just explaining what he's doing, rather than Voicing Important Opinions.

So 'Overemphatic British smugarse with an inflated opinion of his own cleverness' must be how he wants to come across.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Yes, that's his gimmick. You have cracked the code.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Thanks Ashlie

thashlie

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I kinda want that mug.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
$18 bucks for a mug?? Get hosed, buddy.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

They should have called it a "colour changing mug mug", then they'd be in the clear.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Color: !rugycujrg2

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Mizuti posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31feo8cYZ0s

An African grey parrot learns to make an obnoxious sound. A cockatoo in the same household copies it. The African grey is very unhappy with this development and growls "poo poo!" and "Shut up!". But when it comes down to it, the bulk of the schadenfreude is on the humans in that house.

Every cockatoo sold at a pet store should come with a warning to turn off all fire detectors in the household. Burning to death would be preferable to listening to that sound day in and day out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xYie_7zKdI

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

WarpedNaba posted:

MOBAs, if they are a sport, are possibly the only sport where the players exert themselves less than the spectators.

You're forgetting baseball. :v:

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-OYM7AhW7Q

the above-average American

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

I've seen that video a bunch of times and only now did it dawn on me to ask why a reporter was in what's essentially a restroom in the first place. They seem surprised and embarrassed when that idiot comes out of a portable toilet, even though they're surrounded by urinals.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I've seen that video a bunch of times and only now did it dawn on me to ask why a reporter was in what's essentially a restroom in the first place. They seem surprised and embarrassed when that idiot comes out of a portable toilet, even though they're surrounded by urinals.

Try reading the subtitles. It might help you find the answer. :eng101:

Yoga is healthy, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrQ9G-xIk2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LDXkN_XnKM

Also, this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKnC_t9otmY

And More has a new favorite as of 15:24 on Apr 10, 2016

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

And More posted:

Try reading the subtitles. It might help you find the answer. :eng101:

I meant that taking a camera crew into a restroom that people are using is kind of hosed up. And then it's like "Oh, someone's in here!"

Pope Corky the IX has a new favorite as of 15:24 on Apr 10, 2016

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I meant that taking a camera crew into a restroom that people are using is kind of hosed up in the first place. And then it's like "Oh, someone's in here!"

She gets a little befuddled because the guy walks up to the pissbak and she doesn't want him to take out his dick in front of her/the camera which is what you usually do when you walk up to a pissbak. It's not that weird they are there because the urinals are in full view of the public which isn't uncommon judging by the festivals I've been to in northern Europe. Sometimes urinals are just scattered all over the public spaces because men like to piss whenever the slightest urge presents itself.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

She also implies in the beginning there's no-one there (the subtitles call it "calm") so she can walk in to check how clean they are right now. That makes it obvious why she's surprised when it turns out someone is there.

Anosmoman posted:

It's not that weird they are there because the urinals are in full view of the public which isn't uncommon judging by the festivals I've been to in northern Europe. Sometimes urinals are just scattered all over the public spaces because men like to piss whenever the slightest urge presents itself.

Are you saying that open-air pop music festivals in other regions aren't huge unhygienic messes?

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Carbon dioxide posted:

Are you saying that open-air pop music festivals in other regions aren't huge unhygienic messes?

Pro tip: Never ever volunteer for cleanup duty at a music festival.

If you absolutely have to, don't be there for the first day of cleanup. It's best to wait until it's rained for a couple of hours, and even then you should definitely stay away from fences or generally anything that's located in a spot where urinals are not immediately visible.

Men are pigs. We piss everywhere.

I would rather work myself to complete physical exhaustion setting up the stages, than I would do even the lightest and most relaxed first-day-after-the-festival cleanup duty.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

KozmoNaut posted:

Pro tip: Never ever volunteer for cleanup duty at a music festival.

If you absolutely have to, don't be there for the first day of cleanup. It's best to wait until it's rained for a couple of hours, and even then you should definitely stay away from fences or generally anything that's located in a spot where urinals are not immediately visible.

Men are pigs. We piss everywhere.

I would rather work myself to complete physical exhaustion setting up the stages, than I would do even the lightest and most relaxed first-day-after-the-festival cleanup duty.

This is very solid advice. Also never sit down within 10 yards of any vertical surface.

On a minor note, both sexes are equally disgusting at festivals. I was once working on a gate and felt a hand grab my leg, when I turned round there was a drunk woman behind me who had been attempting to use me and my shift partner as cover for a piss. She'd lost her balance and grabbed at our legs in a vain effort to avoid falling backwards into her own mess. This was in broad daylight in the middle of a busy public concourse.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Gotta love the remix version of it too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A43JOxLa5MM

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

Fantastic.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

AlphaKretin posted:

I kinda want that mug.
I can't bring myself to drink from a mug made by "EconoLed."

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

MrSmokes posted:

At least things can only get better for him.

Unless the next drunk doesn't notice he's there.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

gently caress

I mean gently caress all bullfighters in general but gently caress, that's worse than the "chin" picture. Poetry <3

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

I'm the guy in the yellow tie bemused at human suffering.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

18 Character Limit posted:

I'm the guy in the purple tie next to him that's so distressed my eyes are going in different directions.

Lol at it happening to a bullfighter, but that made me clench more than a little.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

God Hole posted:

Every cockatoo sold at a pet store should come with a warning to turn off all fire detectors in the household. Burning to death would be preferable to listening to that sound day in and day out.

How about a more accurate one? "DON'T BUY ME!" The smarter an animal gets, the more assholish it can become.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FK8KtzGaqI

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Roro posted:

I'm the guy in the purple tie next to him that's so distressed my eyes are going in different directions.

Lol at it happening to a bullfighter, but that made me clench more than a little.

From that day on, they called him Diaper.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I just realized this isn't a one-in-a-million picture of a guy getting gored right before hitting the ground

The bull is indifferent to the fact that it's wearing a man on one horn while two other guys are trying to get it to scrape the first guy off somewhere

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Mizuti posted:

How about a more accurate one? "DON'T BUY ME!" The smarter an animal gets, the more assholish it can become.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FK8KtzGaqI

Poor ol' Chuckles, thought about ants neighbor and diedscreamed for 5 minutes.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Despite what it looks like he was apparently just grazed in the thigh

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

Now show us the take where it worked.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Guy Montag posted:

Now show us the take where it worked.

They did.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

18 Character Limit posted:

He looks pretty confident to me.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Saturniid19
Aug 1, 2006
brought to you by North Central Positronics

darkwasthenight posted:

On a minor note, both sexes are equally disgusting at festivals.

As someone whose job includes cleaning a public restroom, and as a man who lives with three women, ftfy.

The schadenfreude is on me.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
"Catch me, daddy!"
http://i.imgur.com/Exd6gzU.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

This is hilarrible. On the one hand: that poor kid! On the other hand: lolololol. The look of pure, unadulterated joy on that kids face as he launches himself into the air, followed by face-planting onto the unyielding earth and the gnarled roots of that tree, is a perfect metaphor for life.

In forty years, that dad isn't going to understand why his son never comes to visit him in the old-folks home. For his part, the son won't know why, either. All he'll know is that he's always felt his father loved his sister more than himself.