Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

It makes it functionally impossible to run away from him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
The slow is real good, and I say this as a player who detests playing blue Ezreal

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

The slow is real good and I say this as a player who detests anyone who plays blue Ezreal.

SKT Azir should be sweet, especially if they make it a not-cheapo skin. Only Elise actually looked cool out of the rest of them, which is sad because SSW's skins were all great.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
Blue Ezreal is amazing and it's the only build I've seen for the past year. What ever happened to triforce? In fact, I can't even remember his old build...

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

lucifirius posted:

Blue Ezreal is amazing and it's the only build I've seen for the past year. What ever happened to triforce? In fact, I can't even remember his old build...

it doesnt let you peel for yourself so no one buys it

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
god drat ap ez in urf feels like the cheat code of league of legends

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
yorick has always been the real rude dude in urf imo

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
he gets poo poo on by all of the popular op picks tho

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum
Rumble rules urf.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
also are they bringing doom bots back at some point?

that poo poo was fun

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
id imagine so with the rotating game queue

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Graves... Is good.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Talking about all these urf champs and no one bothers to mention urgot????

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Servaetes posted:

It's a thing people that are diehard dota players do from time to time despite six years have passed since League was launched. It used to be something that people would get unreasonably mad about or tried to bank on the other camp saying something stupid so one or the other could go back mocking it either in their own thread or the IRC. It's all the same crap too: character they recognize from six years ago got reworked now it sucks, Lyte/Phreak/Morello/Some Rioter is a hack, where are the replays that were promised back when DotA 2 had them after X years, pro play is boring because nobody dies, take your pick. These particularly adamant folks are gonna hop on the solo queue thing because it's a contentious issue with the community at large and well I dunno, maybe DotA isn't doing something interesting lately?

i play lol and i think pro lols boring because no one dies

not very cool to see some dudes doing some flashy poo poo, beating on eachother, then they all just walk away and recall. it'd be like if no one ever got knocked out or cut up in boxing

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Can I get some advice on avoiding supertank (naut, voli etc) top plus burst DPS jungler tower dives? I just had a Quinn top game where my jungle was a Devourer udyr who didn't get sated by 25min and so I got virtually no lane support. If I'm playing a squishy top laner is the answer to honestly just abandon tower if I can't set up a counter gank?

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Urf turns a lot of champions into busted rear end poo poo. Morgana can infinitely bind someone that has no tenacity if she lands a single Q and drop multiple Ws everywhere, not to mention a permanent black shield. Karma just launches ultimates everywhere forever since she benefits from the 80% CDR more than any other AP champion. Vladamir just pools constantly like an rear end in a top hat and becomes an unkillable poo poo with spammable 1s Qs.

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

i play lol and i think pro lols boring because no one dies

not very cool to see some dudes doing some flashy poo poo, beating on eachother, then they all just walk away and recall. it'd be like if no one ever got knocked out or cut up in boxing

serv has been in the league threads since they began and he's just making a point that the same Dota players that come in here randomly from years ago just always try to start poo poo using the same rhetoric they used like six years ago. and i've noticed lets get weird and the panda dude come back from time to time to just troll this thread occasionally

Gridlocked posted:

Can I get some advice on avoiding supertank (naut, voli etc) top plus burst DPS jungler tower dives? I just had a Quinn top game where my jungle was a Devourer udyr who didn't get sated by 25min and so I got virtually no lane support. If I'm playing a squishy top laner is the answer to honestly just abandon tower if I can't set up a counter gank?

yes, it's better to lose a turret and not die than die trying to defend it and also lose the turret. unless you are fed and confident you could take at least one of the enemy with you then you can stay and go for the outplay under your turret but if you find that doubtful just back off and farm your jungle/ward/gank mid. quinn has some good anti-dive with her Q and E, it's pretty easy to kill the person tanking turret at least in the earlier parts of the game before they buy an armor item

How Rude fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Apr 10, 2016

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It's 80% cdr? Lmfao.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
ya for years ive been saying "you're getting trolled" when they come in and it keeps happening again and yeah i gave up

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Everyone who doesn't think that HoN was the superior MOBA is a pussy anyway.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ya for years ive been saying "you're getting trolled" when they come in and it keeps happening again and yeah i gave up

the fact that people are still getting trolled in this thread with the same poo poo every time astounds me. if you get trolled by these guys you need to grow up.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
it makes me sad to realise ive been posting itt for years like wtf am i doing with myself.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

it makes me sad to realise ive been posting itt for years like wtf am i doing with myself.

you are becoming an internet superstar on the something awful forums my man. 10 years from now you will be sitting on your yacht wondering why you ever doubted yourself

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I have been posting on these forums for the better part of 10 years and I want to die.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Vermain posted:

I have been posting on these forums for the better part of 10 years and I want to die.

Not emptyquoting. Also not crying.

It's just allergy season.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

pog boyfriend posted:

you are becoming an internet superstar on the something awful forums my man. 10 years from now you will be sitting on your yacht wondering why you ever doubted yourself

one day when im a successful doctor man in my flasho yacht ill probably still be the idiot shitposting about this janky rear end game

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Mierenneuker posted:

Tides of Blood was the best MOBA

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
playing ascenson for the first time.

this game mode is really stupid

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

drat, I guess I could have gone deeper on that joke. I was considering Infinite Crisis for a bit, but that one seemed too obvious.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Vermain posted:

Yes

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Yes

Kashuno posted:

playing ascenson for the first time.

this game mode is really stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I retract my statement after playing soraka on ascenson. She makes it really fun

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Ap shaco is all you need on ascension, followed by a heimer who puts his turrets in spots to deny caps.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Vermain posted:

in a way i've grown up with the something awful forums, which probably says a lot about what a hosed up individual i am

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ascension is stupid as hell and that is why i like it

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Vermain posted:

my first account was an 05. What the gently caress have I done with my life

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Mierenneuker posted:

My first game I experienced playing with goons and the reason why I took a break from playing with goons for several years

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

uh, *snort* aeon of strife????

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
Ascension is stupid as hell with too many broken heroes and that's okay with me. It's kind of like Marvel vs Capcom 2 where there's so much dumb poo poo you can do it sort of balances out. I wouldn't want to play it all the time but it's nice once in a while.

As long as Teemo is banned it's cool.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Ascension is only good with fun characters like soraka and bard/

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Pro ban list on Ascension:

-Teemo
-Shaco
-Heimerdinger
-Teemo

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Kashuno posted:

Ascension is only good with fun characters like soraka snow day bard and bard/

Nid is actually pretty fun as well, pouncing around in between denying caps with your spears is great.

VVVV True.

foutre fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Apr 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

lol if you ever play bard without snowday.

• Locked thread