Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF8bAIFO6FY

PL making dank isk off of the Guristas Menace

I can't bear to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you feelin fucky
May 23, 2009

pmchem posted:

The single worst thing to come of returning to EVE and EVE threads is the use of "dank" everywhere. ugh.

vae victis

Gounads
Mar 13, 2013

Where am I?
How did I get here?

Unfunny Poster posted:

Yes, CCP did state DUST was a profitable game within like a year of its release.

Edit - http://www.polygon.com/2015/3/20/8263823/playstation-3-exclusive-dust-514-is-now-a-profitable-game-for-ccp

Profitable is a relative term.

That could easily have meant income > operations without accounting for the initial investment.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

AAPsel posted:

vae victis

:golfclap:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

every single tower in Dek has been defanged.

:shobon:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It's OK Querns. You can rebuild it. You have the technology. You can make it better than it was. Bigger, stronger, more autistic.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
et tu :black101:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

E: I'm also sure querns has some super secret sperg towers still alive doing stuff, but all the towers I happened to pass by were fully reinforced.

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I understand a titan was solo incapping pos mods in Deklein last night.

I appreciate you guys dying fast so everyone losing at Eve this month can get back off the wagon before any long term damage is done.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

I love that piece. I wanted to join GSOL since I saw that.

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

Don't. It's the worst job in the alliance.

Although you fly jump freighters for fun so there is probably something wrong with you anyway.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

This just in, SMA is withdrawing from the war

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
SMA leaving The Imperium for "a little while"

e-fb

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Bonfire Lit posted:

Don't. It's the worst job in the alliance.

Although you fly jump freighters for fun so there is probably something wrong with you anyway.

Oh I tried and didn't get in haha.

Unfunny Poster posted:

e-fb

Although this is all sort of their mess. SMA are literally dying in the Imperium and I doubt they would survive for another month. They aren't really honouring the coalition by being dead in it instead of living outside of it. You have to look after your own house first.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man, I mention Outer Ring earlier this week and suddenly SMA are moving there.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

This just in, SMA is withdrawing from the war

:rip: sma they were a pain in the rear end but mostly good dudes.

edit: omg they are going to syndicate Outer Ring? with lawn and init or something ahahaha

Zasze fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Apr 10, 2016

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011
just checking in on you indoctrinated folks

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Outer ring gently caress yeah. Says Exodus lives there. Hahaha

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daruna posted:

just checking in on you indoctrinated folks

Don't be a jerk, this isn't a surprise or a backstab. They're keeping blue standings.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

I have to say, I wish I'd still been in illum for this :shobon:

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

Don't be a jerk, this isn't a surprise or a backstab. They're keeping blue standings.

lol I don't mean SMA, I mean the mindwashed folks in this thread

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

We have lost the propaganda war. Someone found a stylus and some :effort: and we are being mauled.

Pack it up. Might as well move to Syndicate while it's full of blues.

nessin
Feb 7, 2010

Unfunny Poster posted:

You're the kind of hero Horde needs. I'll make sure you get a promotion.

Also the bit about delusions being on both sides is pretty apt. The discord chat is pretty much "lol we're all loving dumbasses for getting worked up over this poo poo."

No, no I'm not. I can't even do casual backstabs right. The timer thing was legitimately a mistake, I looked at the circle and not the actual timer to verify the current cycle would end after the timer expiried and I was just a minute off and couldn't afford to stick around because I had to take someone to the airport this morning. And I probably would have called out hostiles on grid and had the fleet come and blap them. I'm a dirty sad honest type.

Edit:
Fixed quote, because I'm an idiot.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

Oh I tried and didn't get in haha.

Im sure someone here could get you in if you wanted. Just don't be like me and realize this is the worst thing in the world 10 minutes in. Also a Titan is not a jump freighter.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?
Oh man.

Outer loving Ring.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
so cfc is kill? Well, at least eve will be interesting for a while

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Landsknecht posted:

so cfc is kill? Well, at least eve will be interesting for a while

confirmed

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Daruna posted:

lol I don't mean SMA, I mean the mindwashed folks in this thread

No matter what side you are on its this kind of posting that makes this thread so toxic at times, chill out a bit we can poke fun at sma but its not like GSF IS A LITERAL CULT WAKE UP SHEEPLE its a video game guild Christ.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Zasze posted:

No matter what side you are on its this kind of posting that makes this thread so toxic at times, chill out a bit we can poke fun at sma but its not like GSF IS A LITERAL CULT WAKE UP SHEEPLE its a video game guild Christ.

if we accuse each other that probably means all of us

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Unfunny Poster posted:

e-fb

How's that a bad news?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I definitely be the cultist who complains about the color scheme

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011

Zasze posted:

I was civil earlier this week like 100 pages ago and y'all acted like a swarm of piranhas so excuse me for laughing at goons playing a victim card :laugh:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
So what is the current state of things? Anyone have any predictions on how the next couple of weeks look? In LSV we've just been doing a lot of tower kill ops and I'm not paying enough attention to my own coalition channels because a lot of people in our coalition outside LSV kind of annoy me.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Kimsemus posted:

So what is the current state of things? Anyone have any predictions on how the next couple of weeks look? In LSV we've just been doing a lot of tower kill ops and I'm not paying enough attention to my own coalition channels because a lot of people in our coalition outside LSV kind of annoy me.

VFK by wednesday?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I can't wait until the new kickstarter which will basically be a story about how the cfc lost in like 4 weeks

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011

Kimsemus posted:

Last night the Generic Elite Endgame MMO Guild did a fleet operation that saw the reinforcement and full towering of the CFC supercap staging system, I think Snigg dropped like 40+ pos kits in 3 hours

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kimsemus posted:

Everyone is pretty resigned to Dek being gone at this point because we can't fight the entire MBC's combined super capital fleet.

you feelin fucky
May 23, 2009
The SMA alliance meeting literally has a crying baby in the background. You can't make this poo poo up.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

Everyone is pretty resigned to Dek being gone at this point because we can't fight the entire MBC's combined super capital fleet.

i think there's also the issue where morale is so bad that CFC couldn't muster the numbers for serious ops anymore

not only did CFC lose the ~space war~ y'all lost the ~posting war~ as well (against reddit, be ashamed!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

AAPsel posted:

The SMA alliance meeting literally has a crying baby in the background. You can't make this poo poo up.

is that better or worse than vily's crutches in the o7 stream

• Locked thread