Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Poor guy, I think he's broken beyond repair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
fiuuu

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

how is buffon so loving good

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

So Niangolan got his house broken into with hundred thousands of dollars stolen.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

So Niangolan got his house broken into with hundred thousands of dollars stolen.

Random fact: in Rome but especially in Naples (tho I've heard of this happening in Milan too), thefts/muggings of players/players houses/spouses are often not random; they're organized by their own team Ultras to "punish" them, usually if they play badly or if they refuse an invitation to a social gathering of ultras (the anniversary of a ultras club foundation, for example).

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

dex_sda posted:

how is buffon so loving good

He's still absolutely incredible.

Seriously I don't know of ANY other player that has been consistently good for his entire career. Even now he hasn't seemed to regressed at all.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Ewar Woowar posted:

He's still absolutely incredible.

Seriously I don't know of ANY other player that has been consistently good for his entire career. Even now he hasn't seemed to regressed at all.

Yeah

I had a hearty lol last year when other teams in the CL were like "they have an aging goalkeeper, that's an advantage to us".There's a reason they do

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Saponara with an epic :ughh: right there

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

I miss when we used to win.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

canepazzo posted:

If your forwards could stay on side, it might happen!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I don't know that I've ever seen the player with possession of the ball go in for a two footed lunge tackle, but Buchel just did that on Roncaglia

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Sousa out?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Doubtful, but doubt he's gonna be here next year either. Oh man, we didn't lose in Empoli since 1986, and weren't on a non-win streak of 6 since 2010. Piazza, etc.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

canepazzo posted:

Oh man, we didn't lose in Empoli since 1986

I will say, the reaction of both the crowd and the Empoli bench when Zielinski scored was pretty awesome (for neutral parties at least)

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

canepazzo posted:

Same.

Buffon is still a monster. Montolivo is still a turd. I'm still mad and also hungover.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Klose is getting a new manager bounce from Inzaghi, he's got 2 goals in the first 15 minutes against Palermo.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
I want to die.

Zamparini that oval office is going to do a Venezia to Palermo.

Are Vitiello and Jajalo even footballers?

Woodenlung fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Apr 10, 2016

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Palermo are making Lazio look like Barcelona. They're so bad.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Apparently the palermo ultras have left the stadium, lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The ref has stopped the game again for all the firecrackers in the stadium. There was one on the pitch and it almost blew up on Candreva, he's lucky he wasn't closer.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
holy poo poo

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Quaison looked quite upset about that too.

La Gumia looks promising, hopefully he can be a starter in Serie B. Gilardino can go back to China.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Woodenlung posted:

Gilardino can go back to China.

I read that he's going to join Parma next year

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/WSCsm/status/719208139103604737

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Jesus the kicking of that guy on the ground is brutal. He must be concussed cause he's not even trying to turtle up :(

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Animals, ultras can be real pieces of poo poo. I hope nobody gets hurt leaving the stadium, players included.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Gigi Galli posted:

Apparently the palermo ultras have left the stadium, lol

Heh.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Ballardini in talks about returning again. Zamps has lost it even harder than usual this season. Do not forget this is the manager, that didn't speak to the team anymore before his last game in charge, and Sorrentino had to take the manager role

https://i.imgur.com/0rH5Fpd.gifv

Everyone celebrating, players and staff, except Ballardini. What a great return that will be

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Woodenlung posted:

Zamps has lost it even harder than usual this season.

Quite true, and that's saying a lot.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

11th change of manager for Palermo this season, Ballardini is back.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

They're celebrating getting a new manager?

I haven't seen the ultra video because Twitter video hates phones but from what I read, it's despicable. You never kick an unconscious man on the ground. If he isn't fencing, doesn't mean he's faking.

Goddamn animal deserves to be loving caged.

Also I don't know why Fiorentina didn't play yesterday. Interesting time to get a bye week. Wonder what's going on?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Yesterday was Rugani's 50th Serie A appearance, so far he hasn't been booked or sent off. Pretty impressive for a defender.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
I have a hard time doing much other than shrugging at hools half killing each other. If you go in to fight like that, you should know there's a decent chance of getting hurt real badly. When they almost hit players with fireworks or attack innocent bystanders is when I get sad.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Also I don't know why Fiorentina didn't play yesterday. Interesting time to get a bye week. Wonder what's going on?

lol

Simone Poodoin posted:

Yesterday was Rugani's 50th Serie A appearance, so far he hasn't been booked or sent off. Pretty impressive for a defender.

That is good, I hope he gets to play with Romagnoli soon, if that works out then Italy has a pretty good CB pairing for a while.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Rugani has been mostly great as he's gotten more playing time recently. He had that abysmal game against Inter in the Coppa Italia, but he's responded really well since then.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Woodenlung posted:

I have a hard time doing much other than shrugging at hools half killing each other. If you go in to fight like that, you should know there's a decent chance of getting hurt real badly. When they almost hit players with fireworks or attack innocent bystanders is when I get sad.

It's sad in general. Ciro is a prime example of how stupid Ultras can be. Not just the act itself but when they taunted Napoli and Ciro's mother.

I know that no Ultra is without its share of stupidity, but I'm glad that the majority don't come to blows all the time. It's also why I'd join up with Violas, sure they had an incident way back involving a train and a kid but since then it hasn't been crazy.

They are also super keen on Della Vale selling the club to someone who would invest in players or for him to step the gently caress up.

Also looks like Sousa is 60% leaving ACF at the end of season. Zenith has been knocking and Juve are thinking of him as a back up if Allegri leaves.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Zamparini sacked XI

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Big Luca Rossettini puts Bologna ahead 1-0 against Roma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Just caught the highlights and Roma have been incredibly unlucky

• Locked thread