Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Wanderer posted:

Is Godzilla in Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden? And if not, why not?

They're saving him for The Magical Realms of Tir na Nog: Escape from Necron 7 - The Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie - Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa coming to you soon in 2023!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."

Wanderer posted:

Is Godzilla in Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden? And if not, why not?

Who do you think was designed to be the recipient of the original Monster Dunk?

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

In this issue of ALL-WINNERS COMICS, Captain America drops a sick 1940s one-liner and then prank calls Hitler.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Mover posted:

In this issue of ALL-WINNERS COMICS, Captain America drops a sick 1940s one-liner and then prank calls Hitler.

There are so many things to love about this.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Mover posted:

Hedy Lamarr actually helped defeat the Nazis.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

El Gallinero Gros posted:

There are so many things to love about this.

Did Bucky just fart into the phone at Hitler?

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Skwirl posted:

Hedy Lamarr actually helped defeat the Nazis.
Only by selling war bonds, unfortunately. The Navy didn't adopt her spread-spectrum torpedo guidance system until the 60's, though Silicon Valley used it for CDMA mobile phones, WiFi, and Bluetooth.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

darthbob88 posted:

Only by selling war bonds, unfortunately. The Navy didn't adopt her spread-spectrum torpedo guidance system until the 60's, though Silicon Valley used it for CDMA mobile phones, WiFi, and Bluetooth.

Oh, poo poo, well in that case we could have defeated the Nazis earlier if only we'd listened to her.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Soonmot posted:

I think he was firing his machine gun near it. But really, either one works.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Terror Assaulter: One Man War on Terror is the most amazing thing I've ever read.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

It's like I turned all those ideas I had for a comic when I was ten into a thing I put on the Internet for everyone to see.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

quote:

Cartoonist Benjamin Marra brilliantly satirizes America’s obsession with justice — and disinterest in consequences — via a highly stylized, hyper- masculine style that gushes with violence, sex, and international intrigue, battering down the boundaries between psychedelia, political commentary, and aggressive expressionism. Terror Assaulter must defeat Terror at all costs, as long as it leaves time for steamy dates with hot chicks. The man’s codename is O.M.W.O.T. (One Man War On Terror) and he is the world’s greatest protector, and a villain’s worst nightmare. This is a hilarious satire of American foreign policy over the last decade, neocon philosophy, the state of American masculinity and sexuality, and male power fantasy in escapist entertainment.

Uh... whatever you say, Fantagraphics.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I am not sure who threw the bearskin rug at him, or why he needed to kick it.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Veotax posted:

Terror Assaulter: One Man War on Terror is the most amazing thing I've ever read.

A Suda51 game

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."

Hey, I remember that scene from the Golgo 13 movie.

Except the dude wasn't on fire.

Or impaled.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Cangelosi posted:

Hey, I remember that scene from the Golgo 13 movie.

I don't.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Soonmot posted:

I assumed he blew a raspberry at him, or as they called them on Whoopie Cushions, "A Bronx Cheer".

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Soonmot posted:

He saved up all day, with tacos for breakfast and chili for lunch.

Beware the Brown Wind of the Winter Soldier!

If I were a PhotoSlopping man, I'd edit some liquid drops coming out of the speaker too.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
"Curses, no one has ever expected the cat when I scream bird attack before!" :argh:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it was right after he has sex with a lady

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Mover posted:

Cap knew all along that we would have a black president!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Mover posted:

The most unbelievable part of this isn't the zombie machine, or the fact that Hitler spoke on the phone in broken English, it's the fact that he made the call personally. Seriously Adolf, hire an assistant.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Detective Comics #349

Picklepuss
Jul 12, 2002

Teenage Fansub posted:

Detective Comics #349

The goddamn Batman knows the Block-Buster's brain is dense, and that it's retarded or something.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
That's the good Blockbuster's brother, right? Not the smart one from Nightwing?

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Gaz-L posted:

That's the good Blockbuster's brother, right? Not the smart one from Nightwing?
The one from Nightwing is this one's...son?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Veotax posted:

"I surrender."
"I don't. :cool:"

Amazing.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

What a meanie, Blockbuster picking on SemiDeformed Batman. Or was he really misproportioned for purposes of the story? Cause I'd believe it, anything goes in the Silver Age..

"Only the top half of my body was exposed to the growth ray, making me.. Lopsided Batman!"

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Soonmot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWF8iRCan7I

Silhouette fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Apr 11, 2016

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Binary Badger posted:

What a meanie, Blockbuster picking on SemiDeformed Batman. Or was he really misproportioned for purposes of the story? Cause I'd believe it, anything goes in the Silver Age..

"Only the top half of my body was exposed to the growth ray, making me.. Lopsided Batman!"

The cover is Batman, terrified, shouting "No! I skipped leg day, and now I have no chance against...the man who skipped brain day!!".

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Video doesn't seem to exist.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

redbackground posted:

The one from Nightwing is this one's...son?

Brother. Prior to enbiggening his own muscles, he would goad his brother into committing crimes instead. This one died working for the Suicide Squad during the Legends event.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Mockingbird #1: Wayyyy back in Bendis' Avengers, Mockingbird got a mortal injury and Nick Fury saved her life with a little cocktail of Super-Soldier Serum and Infinity Formula he just happened to know the location of. SHIELD's had her going to regular doctor visits since then to monitor for any unusual effects.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
You post from that issue, and it's NOT Bobbi fishing for questions about the corgi while dressed as a dominatrix?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

"Don't touch my sausage Tony"

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
It's hard to read, but the blue poster with the hand says "do you have adamantium body parts?"

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Unless Spidey is still possessed by Doc Ock, suspecting Tony out of all the Avengers of stealing your food is the opposite of paranoia.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I thought it was like "Don't touch my sausage, signed Tony". Also that poster on whether you can get cancer from your radioactive Superfriends might've been useful to Dr. Manhattan.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Everyone's focused on the Sausage note, but nobody has mentioned the childlike crayon drawing of Deadpool...

which almost certainly was drawn by Deadpool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Lurdiak posted:

Unless Spidey is still possessed by Doc Ock, suspecting Tony out of all the Avengers of stealing your food is the opposite of paranoia.

No the day you think Tony Stark ate quinoa, even if it was just to steal you lunch for kicks, you have lost all touch with reality.

The man exclusively consumes garbage. That sausage? 30% grease, 60% you don't want to know, 10% unidentifiable.

SirDan3k fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Apr 12, 2016