Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

z0glin Warchief posted:

Drink!

It'll be up on batoto later.

e; German-speaking goons please yell about my mistakes, idkwtf im doing

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

bae............

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I am glad that you have been reunited with your wife, Dick.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Sono and Yuki are, I'm sorry, far stronger

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should make a drinking girls anime and do a crossover with working and wakako zake.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell maybe the matsus could swing by and jump on the tab.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

In Training posted:

They should make a drinking girls anime and do a crossover with working and wakako zake.

In Training posted:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

:cheers:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

In Training posted:

And Servant x Service.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

In Training posted:

In Training posted:

Yes and yes.

Wakako would be able to reach a silent agreement about how great the drinks are with the Drinking Girls and then they'd judge the Matsus who are trying to hit on them/get free drinks, Karamatsu tries to hit on Yuki only to fail because she's married and he's Karamatsu, Micchan gets into a drinking contest with the other Matsus, Wakako leaves because everyone's too loud, the night ends with no one as a winner

Except Sono because she's my favorite

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm drinking right now.

Zweihander01
May 4, 2009

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

In Training posted:

Lol at the logth beer myth

in some drinking traditions it isn't unknown for glasses to be smashed following particularly important or meaningful toasts, so i wouldn't call it a myth so much as not something you'd do casually drinking beer

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Wakako is not a social drinker. Just let her eat in peace!

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

some top tier comments on batoto for this comic. thanks zoglin.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

some top tier comments on batoto for this comic. thanks zoglin.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Normal person: what a lovely little story about a group of friends relaxing with an ice cold beer. Wonder if this lady has a dick, though

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
On the other hand they're right with Michiko being too cute for the perpetually single trope.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
She can't hold a relationship because she's in love with beers and can't choose a single one to settle down with.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

She can't hold a relationship because she's in love with beers and can't choose a single one to settle down with.

Hell, same.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Those beers need her, she has to stay single so she can love them all.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Nerds in color!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

oh hell yeah

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Thanks for the comics, zoglin. :toot:

Not really a mistake but this feels like it should read "It really pisses me off how you always try to play the 'normal person' even though you're an otaku, too!" to flow better.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Lemon-Lime posted:

Not really a mistake but this feels like it should read "It really pisses me off how you always try to play the 'normal person' even though you're an otaku, too!" to flow better.

Uuuuhg I meant to give that line another look before I posted, crap. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll mess with it before it goes on batoto. One of these days I'll learn to just go to bed instead of staying up till 4am working on these things :negative:.

just one more page...well okay one more...oh the next page is short, one more...

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Lemon-Lime posted:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Lemon-Lime posted:

loving normies

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

z0glin Warchief posted:

Thanks for pointing it out, I'll mess with it before it goes on batoto.

Or not, apparently the mod who approved it doesn't know how the site works, ffffffffffffffffffff

Is there anywhere else good to upload stuff? I hear batoto is "the best" in terms of various things, but they are a pain to deal with.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

z0glin Warchief posted:

Or not, apparently the mod who approved it doesn't know how the site works, ffffffffffffffffffff

Is there anywhere else good to upload stuff? I hear batoto is "the best" in terms of various things, but they are a pain to deal with.

Kissmanga is the other big one. I also look at Mangahere sometimes because it has more series than Kissmanga and it's compatible with my reading app.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

z0glin Warchief posted:

AFAIK uploaders usually just reupload as a v2 and delete the first version, normally. It's a bit of a pain, yeah.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

z0glin Warchief posted:

the people who run batoto are really bad, and a lot of people who upload there have been complaining about them recently. i dont know what is going on

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
The standard procedure is to unapprove the chapter and rename it to something like "delete this", then upload the new one as normal. Or skip the delete part and just upload a v2.
Or have'em delete the v1 after the v2 gets approved. Either way it's annoying.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Thanks folks. Guess I'll just suck it up for now. :fwp:

Anyway have some more nerds (and a new character).

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

z0glin Warchief posted:

Cuteee

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
:yeah:
a good chapter! thanks!

the waking up stuff at the end is very cute :3:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

z0glin Warchief posted:

Wow, Hirotaka and Naoya are really night and day, aren't they?

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I love that manga, but sometimes it gets a little too real...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
I got access to fast-track my own uploads on batoto w/o mod approval by asking in the contributors subforum. Now I can hide the bad one and re-up whenever I gently caress up, too. I just had to say what group I was and the series I work and they let me have it no problem.

I haven't found a way to submit to or get access to kissmanga or mangahere, I think they operate on 99% scraper bots and a few admin uploads

• Locked thread