Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

criscodisco posted:

How did Zerglingminor die? I can't remember.

Suicide :smith:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/smkcr/what_burdens_do_you_carry_with_you_prepare_the/c4f94lo

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/eveningsun/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=125023969

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
This thread is like looking at faded Polaroids of regulars pinned to the wall of a dive bar.

Happier times, when everyone was younger and not super sad alcoholics. When the jukebox songs were new and the waitress was still sorta pretty.

And then the repeated refrain of "Oh, he died too?"

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

my goon wife

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

thathonkey posted:

i assume he had some purposeful reason for putting them up above

I'd bet dollars to donuts that all that computer stuff is set up as it is to fulfill some nerdy cyberpunk vision.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

who else suddenly feels like a 10 jfc

Emphatically yes. And I'm like a 5 on a good day. And that "good day" was probably before puberty.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i will not post my face picutre on this internet website but it would rival any already posted

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Monkey Fracas posted:

ah these are always great for my self esteem

where's the one where the guy is puking and it looks like he's also making a pedantic and smug point about something at the same time

It's in the OP dumbass.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Wizard Master posted:

It's in the OP dumbass.

nah I'm thinking of another one, may not actually be Genuine Goon

red couch man just looks ashamed

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i love these threads even if they are probably an even bigger reason than lowtax not going anymore as far as why people are afraid of pics and dont do goon cons anymore

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Praise our goon grandfathers who were unafraid of posting their repulsive selves among other degenerates to provide laugh fodder for the Modern Goon

Though those vape pics- apparently some people still lack self-awareness/shame

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Justin Tyme posted:

Praise our goon grandfathers who were unafraid of posting their repulsive selves among other degenerates to provide laugh fodder for the Modern Goon

Though those vape pics- apparently some people still lack self-awareness/shame

I never understood the thought process of posting your picture on the Something Awful forums, a community known for it's acceptance and . . .

Goon who wanted to gently caress his stepmom on the right.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Blistex posted:

I never understood the thought process of posting your picture on the Something Awful forums, a community known for it's acceptance and . . .

Goon who wanted to gently caress his stepmom on the right.

yum

stump collector
May 28, 2007
im the shocker

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
That mom looks like she's dtf

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Blistex posted:

Back then people weren't so poisoned by irony and affected detachment.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ChrisHansen posted:

That mom looks like she's dtf

yesss

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
plus she brought anal beads

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

thathonkey posted:

plus she brought anal beads

yesss

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

serious question what makes idiots put like little statues of anime sluts and video game posters all over their walls

i mean im a huge loser idiot who likes video games and dumb comic poo poo but all i have sitting on my desk is a little raphael figure thing i got as a gift because i don't need to be surrounded by colorful trash every waking moment

like even in high school putting dumb cartoon posters on your wall was dumb and here are grown rear end adults doing it like they're deathly allergic to sex

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Guy Mann posted:

Back then people weren't so poisoned by irony and affected detachment.

Goons were pretty brutal even back when the front page was discussing Bitboys and the Voodoo 5.

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!

BigBadSteve posted:

The topic is post your favorite goon pictures, not moon pictures

That's no moon.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

does anyone have the picture of me with the wine and bread from the IK contest that was like 8 years ago and im just a young buck

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

MY BOYS

i follow rocco tuna on insta and strava

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

personal fav right here

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

There you are. Good to see you again.

gingrich
May 26, 2007

i'm the osiris of this shit

that video confirms a few more goon pics that i have

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

this one also is amazing

its like im in a loving time machine right now

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

who else suddenly feels like a 10 jfc

i'm at least up to a 4

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MiracleWhale posted:

i'm at least up to a 4

drat that's like my lower end cutoff.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

drat that's like my lower end cutoff.

pm me

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im like a solid 8 i think

gingrich
May 26, 2007

i'm the osiris of this shit

lmao i have one of this guy too

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Bonapartisan
May 20, 2004

Emperor of France
Creator of the Code Napoleon
Conqueror of the Ziggy Piggy

gingrich posted:

that video confirms a few more goon pics that i have

Game seems to have lived up to its name for this guy.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Hell Yeah posted:

also i asked a goon to paint it in a thread but i forget who the goon was that did it

I've seen multitudes of photoshopping and Ms paints, but I can't believe there's not more physical paintings and stuff because god drat that's some art right there.

Edit- also I've never seen the image of him looking the same on the monitor before, and it's been like 14 years or so. Holy hell that's funny.

Droogie fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Apr 12, 2016

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

the best part was this guy was a loving janitor or something lol

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

gently caress da Mods posted:

keyboard goop

zergling minor dwarfing a vending machine
Zerling Minor is the same dude that made an angry customer at his job literally poo poo through his pants and onto the floor out of fear when he came out from the back to ask the guy what his issue was. That story was hilarious.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Crazy Ted posted:

Zerling Minor is the same dude that made an angry customer at his job literally poo poo through his pants and onto the floor out of fear when he came out from the back to ask the guy what his issue was. That story was hilarious.

That story always stunk of stdh.txt but he was such a nice and huge dude that no one called him out on it.

I bet he was like all the huge metal dudes I've known and was very gentile but intimidating when the need arose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Inzombiac posted:

That story always stunk of stdh.txt but he was such a nice and huge dude that no one called him out on it.

I bet he was like all the huge metal dudes I've known and was very gentile but intimidating when the need arose.
That's why I could believe it. Imagine some dumb rear end in a top hat who wants to complain about something completely trivial comes to the desk just to act like a dick, and out from the back walks a customer service rep bigger than a loving vending machine who looks like his name might as well be Ragnar Thorsson.

• Locked thread