Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Thorin would dump on LG just because they're from the same cosmic vicinity as North America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
The Jacksonville Jaguars?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

NtotheTC posted:

The difference is that Thorin is a retard that tries to be edgy, I'm just going off 29 years of being English and trying to support our football team.

no, youre also a retard

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Google Butt posted:

no, youre also a retard

You're getting very upset over an obvious joke.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

NtotheTC posted:

Well don't say I didn't warn you when they get knocked out in the group stages at Malmo

:lol: I'm going to quote this post when they end up in the grand final again.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Group 1 LG and Liquid, Group 2 Navi and G2, Group 3 Astralis and NIP but I wouldn't necessarily be surprised to see one of them poo poo the bed and let Dignitas in, Group 4 VP and whoever sucks the least out of NV and Faze... I'ma say Faze but I don't have a great deal of confidence there.

Man, having a real job sucks, I'm gonna miss all this poo poo tomorrow.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

NtotheTC posted:

You're getting very upset over an obvious joke.

Please try to make jokes with some humor value next time.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Remora posted:

Man, having a real job sucks, I'm gonna miss all this poo poo tomorrow.

HLTV.org has a pretty good live tracker you can use to follow the round by round. I check back every few minutes if there's a match on I'm interested in.

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

doctor says lower sens more controlled and therefore more ergonomic

http://drleviharrison.com/mouse-sensitivity-gaming-rsi/

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
gently caress yeah doc

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
the same sort of doctors who vaccinate innocent children with unmodified autism vaccines?\]

thankfully my mother held me back from those, but obivoulsy everyone in this thread got one

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Up Circle posted:

the same sort of doctors who vaccinate innocent children with unmodified autism vaccines?\]

Actually the vaccines prevent autism.

Up Circle posted:

thankfully my mother held me back from those, but obivoulsy everyone in this thread got one

QED

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Up Circle posted:

Why is every post you make worse than the last?

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

That's legitimately the only post of his I've ever laughed at. So that's something.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
The only posters I've ever put on my ignore list are all from this thread. Coincidence?

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
taylor isnt even the worst poster in the thread

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Smol posted:

The only posters I've ever put on my ignore list are all from this thread. Coincidence?

yes

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Hiko with the worst lurk I have ever seen followed by ChrisJ doing the most WH 2 actions in a row I have ever seen lol.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

koosta with the reaction times of a turtle.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

nikosports strikes again

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right
Good to see Liquid back to normal form.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Rosh posted:

Good to see Liquid back to normal form.

I'm still not convinced koosta is a good replacement for adren, s1mple wants to main AWP and with koosta there s1mple won't be the huge impact player he's known for.

edit: gently caress, thorin just gave this same opinion. Does this mean I have Asperger's?

Photex fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Apr 12, 2016

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right
Yeah, it does seem like a weird move to not try to have the makeup of the team accommodate their star player better.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Rosh posted:

Yeah, it does seem like a weird move to not try to have the makeup of the team accommodate their star player better.

imo in the end s1mple will be better off for the experience but that doesn't mean Liquid will be.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

fennesz posted:

HLTV.org has a pretty good live tracker you can use to follow the round by round. I check back every few minutes if there's a match on I'm interested in.

Crazy strict cell phone policy. Can't even look at my phone unless I'm on break.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Remora posted:

Crazy strict cell phone policy. Can't even look at my phone unless I'm on break.

I think you'd be fired if someone caught you watching goblins gently caress swedes

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

I'll be in the subio discord hangin out if y'all are tryina chat during Dreamhack

surc
Aug 17, 2004

The worst part about trying to watch some CS before going to work, is waking up and hearing Thorin before I've had my coffee jesus christ.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Starix still got it

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Starix with the 2.0 KDR drat

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

"hi my name is hiko - and i am a baiter - i'll meet you at the bomb site - a little bit later"

very, very rarely, it's worth it to leave twitch chat open

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Photex posted:

imo in the end s1mple will be better off for the experience but that doesn't mean Liquid will be.

If you ever watch s1mple's stream he only ever plays AWP, so his full attention isn't even on the role that he's supposed to play. I'm a little confused why when adren was booted they didn't just shove s1mple into the AWP role and find a decent rifler to replace s1mple.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

I thought G2 would do better, they're getting crushed right now. Do they have any chance T side?

Edit: what was that tec9 kill?! Was that very last tick of the round or something??

Double Edit: posting this from last night, the announcer's reaction to this 1v5 clutch is incredible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFqbj1NJHYI

New Zealand can eat me fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Apr 12, 2016

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
French CS worst CS.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

lol what the gently caress just happened, I only saw the scoreline

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Oddshot of that bizarre last second kill http://oddshot.tv/shot/dreamhackcs-201604121454868

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

This was fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lrscn6g60E

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

G2:

-shox
-SmithZz
+Ex6TenZ
+to1nou

Look, I just fixed the French scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Threat should kick Pyth out of the chair and get in the game.