Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Waffleman_ posted:

The game's coming out next month. Plenty of time for a Mina promo.

:toot:

These look pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

There's no way the roster isn't just the entire class + maybe All Might.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Eh, Hagakure will probably no-show it.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

The Lord of Hats posted:

So from that, confirmed playable characters:

Deku
Bakugou
Ochako
Iida
Todoroki
Tsuyu
Kirishima
Jirou (!)

And I think we can assume Grapes will be playable as well. Tokoyami showing up as an assist actually makes me think that being an assist doesn't preclude people from being full characters, because I'd be really surprised if they didn't make him fully playable.

Where the gently caress is Ojiro

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Countblanc posted:

Where the gently caress is Shouji

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Tokoyami is not playable what the gently caress is this bullshit

I mean the game looks rear end anyways, but jesus

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Apr 12, 2016

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

So the WSJ translations came out and it seems overt that Bakugou's going to lose his Quark

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I noticed Mina as an assist in Iida's video, too.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Countblanc posted:

Where the gently caress is TETSUTETSUTETSUTETSUTETSUTETSUTETSUTETSU

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

He's an alternate costume for Kirishima, obviously.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
No matter how many times I see colored artwork of Ochako, I still interpret her as blonde in the manga.

It's always weird to me to see that her official hair color is actually brown.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

SgtSteel91 posted:

So the WSJ translations came out and it seems overt that Bakugou's going to lose his Quark

The Sisko finally had enough of his poo poo and has told Odo to get him out, huh?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

SgtSteel91 posted:

Part of me thinks that the idea of Deku and Bakugou having their situations reversed where the other has the OP power and the other has nothing was planned from very early on. Not sure how I feel about that but if it is the case I kinda hope that Bakugou becomes the Batman styled quirkless hero that people thought Deku was going to originally be. Him going gently caress YOU I'LL DO THIS ANYWAY seems better than temporarily losing his power and learning a lesson about humility.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Apr 12, 2016

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

No matter how many times I see colored artwork of Ochako, I still interpret her as blonde in the manga.

Especially since other characters, like Kirishima, use grey to indicate a similar hair-tone.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Radish posted:

Part of me thinks that the idea of Deku and Bakugou having their situations reversed where the other has the OP power and the other has nothing was planned from very early on. Not sure how I feel about that but if it is the case I kinda hope that Bakugou becomes the Batman styled quirkless hero that people thought Deku was going to originally be. Him going gently caress YOU I'LL DO THIS ANYWAY seems better than temporarily losing his power and learning a lesson about humility.
He'll do many a thing but getting out of this with a sense of Humility is probably a stretch.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Apr 12, 2016

Jintor
May 19, 2014

Bad Seafood posted:

i'd always interpreted it as bubblegum pink for some reason, at least until coloured art started showing up more often.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
It was blonde for me.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I didn't imagine her hair as anything because I'm color-blind and have learned to just not think too hard about what color things are. I just thought "some ambiguous color that is lighter than the other characters' hair".

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
filled-in = black hair
tone = red/reddish-brown
blank = light brown
blonde hair gets a lot of extra shine details and sparkles, unless they're a delinquent and then you'll know because it gets commented on all the time

what I have a hard time with is when characters have unnatural hair colors because I don't just imagine a dude with green or blue hair naturally

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
If anyone correctly guessed Mina's skin/hair/outfit color at the outset is a better guesser than i.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I also didn't expect Mashirao's tail and Kouji's skin to be flesh colored when they first showed up in the manga. Kouji skin being flesh colored is kind of off putting to me for some reason.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Yeah, makes him look like putty or something.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Yeah me too. He looks like some sort of X-files cancer man.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Being a rock dude is respectable, but Kouji is just deformed with no benefits.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Korean scans are out, rough translation is already up on /a/. Every page is my favorite page. It's amazing.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Seriously Ms Mountain is really low ranked for her power level.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Vengarr posted:

Korean scans are out, rough translation is already up on /a/. Every page is my favorite page. It's amazing.

I am not comfortable with Deku being this tall.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Radish posted:

Seriously Ms Mountain is really low ranked for her power level.

She was a fresh pro when the series began.
not enough time or experience.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

That's fair but I think that time invested in the job is all that's keeping her from skyrocketing up.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
And the property damage costs. :v:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

links?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Here's the Korean.

http://www.shencomics.com/archives/1639921

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

thanks!

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
All Might has got way too goddamn many teeth there. He's starting to look like a SnK titan.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Meanwhile, at Bizarro Academia:

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Vengarr posted:

Meanwhile, at Bizarro Academia:

Gender-reversed All Might or GTFO.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007