Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

Dog #3, you're going to make me complain here a lot. Today you decided that it was fun to play in your water dish. Well I dont like it because we have cheap laminate floors that bubble up when they have contact with water. Water is fun in the park, not in your dish, you cannot swim in your dish!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Yes, good boy! That's a shoe, and of all of the shoes you could've brought me when I asked you for one, you brought one of mine! I'm impressed. Now give it h...no, don't take it outside, give it to me. Why are you running behind the table? You're getting drool in my shoe, please put it down, this is not how fetching works.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

flakeloaf posted:

Yes, good boy! That's a shoe, and of all of the shoes you could've brought me when I asked you for one, you brought one of mine! I'm impressed. Now give it h...no, don't take it outside, give it to me. Why are you running behind the table? You're getting drool in my shoe, please put it down, this is not how fetching works.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Have you never had dogs before? That's always how fetching works. :v

MenschMaschine
Jun 10, 2009

Halb Wesen und halb Ding
:roboluv:
...aber oho!

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Dear cat, please stop chewing though my shoe laces. At first it was my fault for leaving shoes out, but now that you've figured out how to open the shoe closet its getting a little old.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

Dear cat, please stop chewing though my shoe laces. At first it was my fault for leaving shoes out, but now that you've figured out how to open the shoe closet its getting a little old.

pepper sauce man.

add a tangy zip to your kicks.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
I emptied and refilled this litter tray not fifteen minutes before, and I came back to this.

Maxie is fixedly staring in the opposite direction as if to say "nothing to do with me, guv".

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
In a frightening role reversal, I farted so loudly that I woke my dog up from a deep sleep

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
God drat it Priss, I am asleep and you can't wake me. Stop bringing me literally all of your toys so that I wake up surrounded by feathers and easter eggs.

And you used to never walk on my keyboard, go gently caress yourself.

I bought some boneless wings with no sauce just to share with you, eat the meat you ungrateful curr.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Kitty, I appreciate the cuddles when I'm having trouble trying to sleep. Really, I do. But you need to pick a spot. You can't switch between arm, chest, other arm ad infinitum. And launching yourself off of me to go see the other cat at 4:30 this morning was really not okay.

I am so tired.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
Suki, I am very proud of you for finding, hunting, and catching the ladybug. However, you seem to be very confused as to what the next steps are. How on earth did you survive as a stray before the Humane Society took you in??!

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
Percival, why are you such a horrendous fat whale? You've been on a diet since I adopted you but you're still so huge that my legs are asleep from you laying on them and I can't move.

In revenge I took the most unflattering fatgirl angle shot of you ever and shall be sharing it on Facebook in the morning. It looks like a furry watermelon with a furry clementine on top of it. :catstare:

(side note: you have the tiniest drat head.)

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Mar 31, 2016

crowbb
Feb 25, 2013
Slippery Tilde
This little bastard is Jinx. Jinx, please don't sneak out the back door again during a power outage when I am trying let the dog inside at 3 fricken AM and am half dressed and don't have a light handy, you little jackass. You were terrified of the mysterious outside and are damned lucky you were too dumb to figure out how to get out of my yard.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
Oh God Suki do you have buttworms? Don't have buttworms

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Dear Porchcat II

Please stop killing and bringing me wild rabbits. You're making the neighbour's children cry.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Monkey you loving rear end in a top hat with a tail, quit loving screaming at me every time I go into the kitchen. You have treats in your bowl that you were begging for 15 minutes before, I'm not giving you more. You're also full on food and water. And quit trying to bite me as I walk by before I stuff you into a small box and mail you last class to the cheapest country that eats cats.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Lady when the puppy is playing with the laser pointer, quit being loving fun police. pinning the puppy to the ground with your teeth is just ornery.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Porch Rabbit: please stop hiding underneath my car. My car tires are neither comfy or interested in you curling up next to them. They'll just make you go squish. Even if I check underneath my car and chase you away, I've watched you hop back towards my car after I get in.

Porch Rabbit. You Dumb.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Porch rabbit sounds like a domesticated rabbit that was released in the wild by assholes and is searching for safety and a kind human.

moms friend from work
Mar 28, 2010
I'M THE WURST
Minuit you dumb loving gremlin of a cat, why did you slide tackle your water bowl and scream meow like you were being murdered? I had to clean a trail of your piss from the kitchen to my bed and buy you a new dish because you refused to drink out of the scary bowl that attacked you.

Also you made my roommate call me in a panic because your dumb rear end stepped on the hot stove top while trying to steal eggs from him. That's why I knock you off the counter you stupid poo poo head! By the time I raced home you were totally fine and trying to fish a chunk off the plate in the sink and meowing because you couldn't reach.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

bunnyofdoom posted:

Porch rabbit sounds like a domesticated rabbit that was released in the wild by assholes and is searching for safety and a kind human.

:ohdear: Considering the time of year that's a distinct possibility. Google up what a wild rabbit around your place oughta look like and take a close look at the one that's keeping you company. If its ears flop or it's a colour other than buff, you're probably looking at an escaped pet.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Onca, I love that you are so affectionate. But please stop drooling on me. Ideally always, but especially when I am wrapped in an electric blanket.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

flakeloaf posted:

:ohdear: Considering the time of year that's a distinct possibility. Google up what a wild rabbit around your place oughta look like and take a close look at the one that's keeping you company. If its ears flop or it's a colour other than buff, you're probably looking at an escaped pet.

It is neither of these things. It looks like a regular, ordinary, albeit pretty dumb, Eastern Cottontail.

It has at least stopped hiding underneath my car. For now.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

kelvron posted:

It is neither of these things. It looks like a regular, ordinary, albeit pretty dumb, Eastern Cottontail.

It has at least stopped hiding underneath my car. For now.

Is mixamotosis a thing in the states? That makes rabbits stupid. Do its eyes look okay?

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Angrymog posted:

Is mixamotosis a thing in the states? That makes rabbits stupid. Do its eyes look okay?

Rabbits don't need help being stupid

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Mot sure if Myxomatosis is prevalent in US rabbits, but it is a radiohead song.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I never got the chance to let everyone know that Porchcat passed away a few months ago. I may of acted like he annoyed me at times but I find that I miss him every day.

Here's a pic of him destroying my bushes from almost three years ago, hence the Instagram filter.

RIP Porchcat. :smith:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I never got the chance to let everyone know that Porchcat passed away a few months ago. I may of acted like he annoyed me at times but I find that I miss him every day.

Here's a pic of him destroying my bushes from almost three years ago, hence the Instagram filter.

RIP Porchcat. :smith:

:smith: laaame.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
Please check my new friend,

and not new dog.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Future Days posted:

Please check my new friend,

its a tinypax

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Murderdog,

at least viciously savage me with your mighty jaws if you are going to try to kill me, dont trip me down the stairs you rear end in a top hat.

ArmadilloConspiracy
Jan 15, 2010
Dear Idiot Skinnydog:
I took you outside so that you could pee, not lean against me and get pets. Additionally, your new habit of going after your junk so vigorously that it leaves you panting and out of breath is the dumbest thing you have done since farting audibly and then looking at your own butt in bewildered surprise.

Dear Neurotic Skinnydog:
You are neither a landscaper nor a rodent. You do not need to prune the still-growing branches of trees with your face.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

SneakyFrog posted:

Murderdog,

at least viciously savage me with your mighty jaws if you are going to try to kill me, dont trip me down the stairs you rear end in a top hat.

He looks completely unapologetic and even slightly disappointed in his own failure.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

SneakyFrog posted:

Murderdog,

She just wants to cuddle your feet at terribly inopportune times.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Nasgate posted:

He looks completely unapologetic and even slightly disappointed in his own failure.

she does that fart and then act completely shocked and scared thing as well.

FARTS? in MY rear end?

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Who among us can honestly say that they have never been startled by one of their own farts? Not I.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Guys, horrible news, Porchcat II died last week. I learned this talking to my neighbour today, because apparently Porchcat II was leaving dead animals for a number of people in my neighbourhood.

:rip: Porchcat II. You were the most socially responsible cat.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

grack posted:

Guys, horrible news, Porchcat II died last week. I learned this talking to my neighbour today, because apparently Porchcat II was leaving dead animals for a number of people in my neighbourhood.

:smith:

well poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

grack posted:

Porchcat just wanted you all to be better hunters, you clearly had trouble catching them yourselves :ohdear:.