Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Altran
Mar 20, 2013

ChickenWing posted:

in this thread there are no enemies

there is no hurf

there is only chill

i remember your iconic name from topgoon! what happened to topgoon, i think i got purged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

VideoGames posted:

I didn't realise there was a second thread that was very chill! Hello friends.

I think if I continue to have as much fun during all the days of the trial I play then I will buy month after wards!

You might have enough isk by now to purchase a PLEX with it - if you're going to stick to mining with Ventures for a while, you shouldn't feel guilty about spending your billion+ on 30 days of gametime - especially with how little Ventures end up costing.

If you do decide to go for a proper mining barge, which can benefit from those glorious strip miners you were talking about in the other thread, they do begin to get a little costly however!

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Unfunny Poster posted:

ChickenWing, you should chat on the Discord.

I already have like 4 services I'm chatting on at any point in the day, I can only multitask so hard

Altran posted:

i remember your iconic name from topgoon! what happened to topgoon, i think i got purged

hi!

topgoon died of acute apathy. I didn't log in to do anything and the other leaders had a bad habit of being all important in mainfleet

Sothrasil tried to rebrand it into a training squad but that had all the impact of a wet fart

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

RE: Division chat.

I like grindy games. I'm a sucker for Diablo watching those damage numbers get better with better gear. If I could find a shooter along those lines, well that'd be dandy.

I'm not sure if Destiny would scratch that, or if I'm hankering for a Borderlands MMO.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Jazzzzz posted:

Save for Dark Souls III or a decent bottle of booze?

DaS 3 is a lot of fun so far, but I'm a sucker for the Souls games. It's also a little buggy because :pcgaming: so you might want to hold off.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Altran posted:

Shut completely down.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Bonfire Lit posted:

it's a modern PC game that's just come out, wait a week or two until people can gauge how buggy it is

e: unless you buy it on console, in which case go for it

I may have phrased poorly, I was suggesting Oodles skip the Division and buy DSIII or liquor. I already bought the Division AND the season pass to play with friends :smithicide:

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

I made a post about my eve experience in the other thread and wish I hadn't. It was about an hour ago and there have been 6 pages of fart jokes since. Hello old thread.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

This thread is what that one used to be like before reddit paid :10bux:

We should ask Videogames to move it to private games server. For secrecy.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

VideoGames posted:

I didn't realise there was a second thread that was very chill! Hello friends.

I think if I continue to have as much fun during all the days of the trial I play then I will buy month after wards!

just don't bring any of that ingame mining-based focused aggression into this chillzone

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oodles posted:

This thread is what that one used to be like before reddit paid :10bux:

We should ask Videogames to move it to private games server. For secrecy.

I was going to say do the reverse. Keep this one in MMO HMO and move the GoonSwarm focused recruitment thread to the private game servers/groups.

That or make this the "gameplay mechanics" discussion thread while the other is the meta/politics thread.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Apr 12, 2016

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Unfunny Poster posted:

I was going to say do the reverse. Keep this one in MMO HMO and move the GoonSwarm focused recruitment thread to the private game servers/groups.

That or make this the "gameplay mechanics" discussion thread while the other is the meta/politics thread.

Or, change the title of this thread. So only people that have it bookmarked or posted in it know of its existence.

God forbid you actually try to search this awful forums.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
or leave them alone you unfunny uncreative jerks!!!

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

or leave them alone you unfunny uncreative jerks!!!

Howling Mad Deadtear is back boys!

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Something something winning every day.

nessin
Feb 7, 2010
Is there an ideal guide on how to live and work out of a wormhole for a week straight? I mean I understand some of the basics, such needing a character that can stay in the wormhole so that if you leave or go exploring and your way home collapses you can find your way back in. I think my biggest problem is I want to do more than just one thing, like I'd like to hit data/relic sites, do some gas mining, maybe some PI, and if possible hit some sleeper sites. Which in turns means I need to figure out how to keep multiple ships safe, have enough storage to hold all the gains, and then get out. That's the part I'm iffy on. Are size limits tied to the class of wormhole, such that I need to manually move a few frigates in with all the stuff I need into a C1, could I find one that will fit a DST or other industrial? Or do I need to find a place to live, then find a way into it that doesn't get me blown up? Or is it just not possible to ever fly a bigger ship into a C1?

Unfortunately I need to pre-plan all this stuff out because I'm spastic this way, but I always get bogged down trying to do it and therefore never try.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Just edit the OP to say this is not the be an rear end in a top hat thread and link the rear end in a top hat thread. Any other fart huffing can be shamed/ignored until they go back to the shitbird cage.

Edit:Someone went through the effort of making a new sig for me and I never paid them. I am literally the worst.

In work crew news I had some lady on the train to work ask for help on their english homework.

Bacontotem fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Apr 12, 2016

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
With drone control units going away and all supers getting 5 squads, is there going to be any reason to own a revenant besides rarity anymore?

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Goatman Sacks posted:

With drone control units going away and all supers getting 5 squads, is there going to be any reason to own a revenant besides rarity anymore?

the joy of owning space poop

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

ChickenWing posted:

the joy of owning space poop

The worst cookbook ever.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

I need an avatar. I've been a member here for a very long time and just stuck with the old stupid newbie one.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Oodles posted:

I need an avatar. I've been a member here for a very long time and just stuck with the old stupid newbie one.

Ask Eonwe how he gets his, he's the avatar expert.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

If you go into the anime forums and talk about your favourite Miyazaki films and how Akira is the best anime of all time you'll have success

Or go to D&D's gun thread and post pro gun stuff

Or go post in FYAD

Or go to the avatar thread in BYOB and choose one from there

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Hey Tusen, I was looking over my steam friends and saw you on there.

I think I bought you Sim City a few years ago. You still working on the mod pack?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bacontotem posted:

Just edit the OP to say this is not the be an rear end in a top hat thread and link the rear end in a top hat thread. Any other fart huffing can be shamed/ignored until they go back to the shitbird cage.

Edit:Someone went through the effort of making a new sig for me and I never paid them. I am literally the worst.

In work crew news I had some lady on the train to work ask for help on their english homework.

done

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i put exactly what you said tho, i didnt actually link the other thread

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Oodles posted:

Hey Tusen, I was looking over my steam friends and saw you on there.

I think I bought you Sim City a few years ago. You still working on the mod pack?

Oh hey! I have one put together, but as soon as that new city game came out pretty much everyone quit playing SC4 :saddowns:

If you want I can post the links

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Eonwe posted:

i put exactly what you said tho, i didnt actually link the other thread

Close enough

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
by the way, if someone else wants to make an actual EVE chat thread or whatever im totally cool with that, just gotta let me know

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

I can't think of a better OP than what you already got. It's near perfection. Only thing to add is everyone in eve is terrible. This is the chill-non bullshit/food thread.

Bacontotem fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Apr 12, 2016

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Leave this one the good/chill chat thread about the game minus the slapfighting over in-game tribalism.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Hello chill thread is everyone chill today

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im trying yea

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

I hired someone today :woop: still need to fill 1 other spot :saddowns:

pugnax
Oct 10, 2012

Specialization is for insects.
regular old cucumber over here

maybe I'll even log into eve tonight

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

pugnax posted:

regular old cucumber over here

maybe I'll even log into eve tonight

don't

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
i got today and tomorrow off and im spending it playing dark souls 3 because im a huge nerd (its really fun)

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Has anyone said dork souls yet

Red Crown
Oct 20, 2008

Pretend my finger's a knife.

Nietzschean posted:

i add diced onion and a bit of garlic and salt to the beef prior to cooking and im torn on whether to try to inject cheese into the meat at some point before its done or what, im told that can be really good but i dont have some kind of weird cheese syringe or whatever. and how soon is too soon to get my babby burger its shots?

Bit late to this party, but I'm a big believer in worcheshire sauce for ground beef related meals. Better than steak sauce IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tusen Takk posted:

Has anyone said dork souls yet

• Locked thread