Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

mds2 posted:

How did this happen.

Researching this raises further questions

wikipedia posted:

The shooting of the music video "Hearts on Fire" by director Roger Johansson was scheduled for August of that year. The band's plans, however, had to be held back for a week due to an incident that occurred one night. While Joacim was drinking with his girlfriend in a rock club he had been frequenting for over a decade, he was attacked by an unidentified person who hit him in the head with a beer glass and hastily escaped. Joacim instantly lost consciousness and had to be taken to a hospital, in which he underwent plastic surgery and rested for a couple of days. As soon as it became medically possible, he joined the band to record the music video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

:catdrugs:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/2D14...m8j24LSV3VTAbpp

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/23...No2zEcLUAh86aHl

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 21:38 on Apr 12, 2016

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

GWBBQ posted:

I have a video that proves that claim and is also funny enough to stand on its own in the funny thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAtBVRFD_Zg

Have you ever had a moment where your brain just cannot process what you're seeing and it locks up?

It's just happened to me

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

spog posted:

Have you ever had a moment where your brain just cannot process what you're seeing and it locks up?

It's just happened to me

It happens everytime you look in a mirror

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Soulex posted:

It happens everytime you look in a mirror

You realise that's a reflection and not someone who looks really, really like you?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

spog posted:

You realise that's a reflection and not someone who looks really, really like you?

Don't you loving lie to me, that rear end in a top hat's shirt has all the letters backwards!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kwyndig posted:

wikipedia posted:

The shooting of the music video "Hearts on Fire" by director Roger Johansson was scheduled for August of that year. The band's plans, however, had to be held back for a week due to an incident that occurred one night. While Joacim was drinking with his girlfriend in a rock club he had been frequenting for over a decade, he was attacked by an unidentified person who hit him in the head with a beer glass and hastily escaped. Joacim instantly lost consciousness and had to be taken to a hospital, in which he underwent plastic surgery and rested for a couple of days. As soon as it became medically possible, he joined the band to record the music video.

Recreation of the rock club scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFD7YIk_9dw

This is a cover of an old Eurovision song :stare:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

ImpAtom posted:

Don't you loving lie to me, that rear end in a top hat's shirt has all the letters backwards!

Hey cool down matey, he probably just has the shirt on backwards.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

davidspackage posted:

Eh, Philippe! Thees ees no so bad, oui?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Skippy McPants posted:

Al Lewis was a sweetheart, and doesn't deserve being compared to that monster.

Hell, actual Dracula wouldn't even deserve it!

Cruz looks more like Eddie Munster grew up into a fat lesbian

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

spog posted:

It's just happened to me

"Farts on Fire"

Never change, Hammerfall :allears:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Stellar Curiosity
Jan 15, 2009

If you don't pay attention, the bunnies may come and get you.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Stellar Curiosity posted:

Why is he splitting that man's foot down the middle? Now I don't feel so bad about lucky rabbits feet if the bastards run around slicing us up.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Stellar Curiosity posted:

Degloving rabbit finds no joy in his job

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

"Let me tell you, all us boys were happy as hell when we heard that we nuked Manitoba and forced the Canucks to surrender."

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Phanatic posted:

"Let me tell you, all us boys were happy as hell when we heard that we nuked Manitoba and forced the Canucks to surrender."

:stare: that man is a time traveler!

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

what am I missing here.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
my guess is the ~artisnal~ sign advertising things that literally every restaurant has.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

BANME.sh posted:

my guess is the ~artisnal~ sign advertising things that literally every restaurant has.

yeah they are kind of dumb and redundant but lots of places have those now so I guess it doesnt bother me

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Haverchuck posted:

what am I missing here.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

This is a hard loss.jpg

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Haverchuck posted:

what am I missing here.

How many restaurants serve cocktails that are not made by hand?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.

Kwyndig posted:

Not to be a huge nerd about this poo poo, but I believe that's in reference to the original video, not the curling one from several years later. Though to be fair, the rabbit hole goes deeper - their drummer is the son of Sweden's most famous jazz musician, and routinely does weird prog and jazz stuff when not touring. They are also great fun to get drunk with.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

I had a friend that was almost mugged at a train station by a guy with a syringe, who happened to be in the same class back in highschool.

It didnt quite end the same way, but the mugging did stop.

Hamagic
Jul 2, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

Well, basically we played only when we were driving from one party to another. The rules were pretty simple:

1. Stop signs driver takes a drink
2. Red lights everyone but the driver drinks until its green
3. When someone finishes their beer (with the exception of the driver) they have to peg a sign with it (this is much easier with bottles than cans). If they miss they have to take another drink, if they connect the driver takes a drink. The driver gets to choose who tries on his behalf and the drinking punishment is reversed.
4. Cars with one headlight are a social.
5. Cops are a waterfall ending with the driver.
6. If you get pulled over everyone has to chug their beers before the cop gets to the window. (this rule never came up)

I think there were a couple more rules, but those are the ones I remember. The cop waterfall only ever came up once and I'm super proud of us for sticking with the rule. We only played it like 3 times before we decided we had used all of our luck up and shelved it.

Sorry late post, but I was always DD in high school since I was the only one who had a car, so my game was to chug as much fosters in my ford windstar once we got into my friends gates neighborhood as I could while my co-pilot manned the steering wheel. Needless to say after a few trash can incidents we toned it down a bit.

Plus content from a comic I got forever ago
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/UslvED3.jpg :nws:

Somebody has a new favorite as of 05:24 on Apr 13, 2016

Daniel Hillard
May 22, 2012

skander posted:

To me that means that they hand squeeze limes and poo poo and don't use pre-made mixes like some other places do.

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.

skander posted:

http://www.theqube.de/en/index.htm?gclid=CjwKEAjwubK4BRC1xczKrZyj3mkSJAC6ntgrR4-c0MggaCCoSDcEpbsA9dNl6PsbUgAO4OYVHJyHeBoCPBfw_wcB

Kitty Burger
May 23, 2005
Mmm, taste like kitty...

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://youtu.be/TB9fwJDweaU

We need a funny video thread.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Hihohe posted:

https://youtu.be/TB9fwJDweaU

We need a funny video thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3262039

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Having tried to make pancakes in fun shapes before, this Achewood comic is totally accurate. I am legitimately afraid that one day my two year old will ask for a Mickey Mouse pancake, and I'll end up traumatizing her like Phillipe here. :(

This might be my favorite image on the internet:

:allears:

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Hamagic posted:

Plus content from a comic I got forever ago
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/UslvED3.jpg :nws:

NRA.jpg

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug
I don't know that this is funny as it is really creepy. WTF google opinion rewards?

I got a new phone and decided to relegate my old one to media consumption device. Before I did a factory reset on it, I got a shitload of notifications from the few weeks I hadn't been using the phone. I forgot about these surveys on my new phone so I thought "Oh hey I'll earn my $.30 and move on".

Maybe this is a really rapey easter egg or something I stumbled upon? Yikes.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

dreesemonkey posted:

I don't know that this is funny as it is really creepy. WTF google opinion rewards?

I got a new phone and decided to relegate my old one to media consumption device. Before I did a factory reset on it, I got a shitload of notifications from the few weeks I hadn't been using the phone. I forgot about these surveys on my new phone so I thought "Oh hey I'll earn my $.30 and move on".

Those questions are based on your google searches, places you visit, etc. Yikes, indeed.

Enigma
Jun 10, 2003
Raetus Deus Est.

dreesemonkey posted:

Yikes...that is one step away from "One pharmaceutical compound to get any girl."

I assume Google just passes on whatever marketing survey they are paid to present. I'm hoping this is some research group trying to discern the appeal of clickbait, but the truth is probably more ominous.

Paladinus posted:

Those questions are based on your google searches, places you visit, etc. Yikes, indeed.

Busted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Obviously for a friend.

• Locked thread