Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Corley posted:

My mentally unstable nice-guy acquaintance that I've posted in here before went on a rant about women today

He then posted some helpful role models for today's young ladies

And then some more a few hours later

And uh, he's still at it

No one has commented yet.

Where's Beth Ditto? And Wendy O. Williams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

"Where have all the great women gone?"

*searches "great women" on wikipedia, posts each result on his status as he reads it*

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
You would think this sort of person would post Ayn Rand

Slide McGriffin
Nov 16, 2009

OOOOoooOOooo
this just popped up on my facebook feed. shared unironically.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I like how he keeps saying "straight women" because it feels like the implicit suggestion is that gay women are doing fine and have been getting better every year, like little lesbian wines

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Slide McGriffin posted:

I wish I could see the reaction of the sharer when someone points out that that his the professor from the first Harry Potter movie.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

paradoxGentleman posted:

I wish I could see the reaction of the sharer when someone points out that that his the professor from the first Harry Potter movie.

People who share that sort of thing aren't into fact checking. Reminder that a rather significant percentage of polled people were in favor of bombing Agrabah.

You know, the fictional kingdom from Aladdin? Yeah, let's bomb those fuckers.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Slide McGriffin posted:

Shouldn't that be Sajid M-mm-mm-muh-muh-muhamed?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Where's Beth Ditto? And Wendy O. Williams?

one can have only so many waifus

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

People who share that sort of thing aren't into fact checking. Reminder that a rather significant percentage of polled people were in favor of bombing Agrabah.

Can't fact check, it eats into the time you can spend as a white hot ball of pure rage online. And something something snopes has a liberal bias something something

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Look, if bombing the everliving poo poo out of a fictional kingdom keeps even a single evil vizier from infiltrating our borders, I'm all for it.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

:laffo: Those 'role models' are so opposite to the "I need a man to complete me" stereotype he thinks women should be it's almost wrapped around to satire. You should post this on his Peaches link

:nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Yq5pchCqM

If that's not "too empowered or overbearingly intense" for a Nice Guy, I wonder what is.

Thank you for intoducing me to this beautiful work of art.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I don't believe someone unironically posted that.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Slide McGriffin posted:

https://twitter.com/jaydafransenbf/status/717707563245166592?lang=en-gb

(they are american pro wrestlers)

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

https://twitter.com/TestifyDVon/status/719625532233490432

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Previous page buddy

zakharov posted:

Far-right UK politician does not watch the finest sports entertainment apparently.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
The next level of counter reactionary/racist social media psy ops is clearly manufacturing so many ironic memes with pictures of Harry Potter characters and WWE wrestlers that every image your grandma shares ends up being a social justice inside job. Infiltration.

THIS IS TERRORIST MUHAMMED SHEIK AL-GANY RESPONSIBLE FOR COUNTLESS MURDERS. OBAMA WANTS TO LET HIM INTO OUR COUNTRY WHERE HE WILL JOIN THAT ONE ATHEIST COLLEGE PROFESSOR IN KILLING ALL WHITE MEN

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Corley posted:

My mentally unstable nice-guy acquaintance that I've posted in here before went on a rant about women today

And uh, he's still at it

No one has commented yet.

alright, who told this rear end in a top hat about slowdive?

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

cash crab posted:

I like how he keeps saying "straight women" because it feels like the implicit suggestion is that gay women are doing fine and have been getting better every year, like little lesbian wines

Even better, at least one of those role model women (Siouxsie Sioux) isn't straight :v:

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
I'm at work so I'm not bothering to screenshot and upload, but:

Crazy acquaintance from high school posted:

Who has a shop that's willing to work with me on the newest "future motor"that will make any fuel obsolete? I'm not telling to how, I'm not giving that away. Just need somewhere to work and I will make history? Yes I'm being 100% serious?????
So if you wanna get in on the ground floor of the new world order, now's the time.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Even better, at least one of those role model women (Siouxsie Sioux) isn't straight :v:

Yeah, definitely more than that. For example, these ladies:

Ravenfood posted:

Peaches and Amanda loving Palmer are on his list of a Nice Guy's ideal woman? The hell?

Are most certainly not straight.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Is Neil Gaiman a nice guy? He looks like a nice guy. Maybe that's where he got the Amanda Palmer thing from.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

TheFallenEvincar posted:

The next level of counter reactionary/racist social media psy ops is clearly manufacturing so many ironic memes with pictures of Harry Potter characters and WWE wrestlers that every image your grandma shares ends up being a social justice inside job. Infiltration.

THIS IS TERRORIST MUHAMMED SHEIK AL-GANY RESPONSIBLE FOR COUNTLESS MURDERS. OBAMA WANTS TO LET HIM INTO OUR COUNTRY WHERE HE WILL JOIN THAT ONE ATHEIST COLLEGE PROFESSOR IN KILLING ALL WHITE MEN

Oh you must be another of these desert-loving English. No Arab loves the desert. :colbert:

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Krispy Kareem posted:

Is Neil Gaiman a nice guy? He looks like a nice guy. Maybe that's where he got the Amanda Palmer thing from.

He seems to never get off the internet and named a short story collection Trigger Warning ironically, so he seems like he's the Nice Guys' kind of people.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Krispy Kareem posted:

Practical Demon posted:

He seems to never get off the internet and named a short story collection Trigger Warning ironically, so he seems like he's the Nice Guys' kind of people.

I see him around my area all the time, he's usually walking around with Amanda. He seems super chill, I don't really think he's a Nice Guy™ but because he writes sci-fi I'm sure he attracts that audience. Palmer is a lot more...well, she's controversial, and not always in a good way.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Good Omens was a very cool book imho

Not iosm exactly but The Guardian did a great article on the comments left on their articles

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/apr/12/the-dark-side-of-guardian-comments

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 21:09 on Apr 12, 2016

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
I've seen Gaiman do readings a few times. The guy is a nice guy but not a Nice Guy. Super-chilled and quite funny though.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

smugasshole.jpg

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I'm an atheist and I've dated a Hindu girl before. It's really not that hard to have a relationship with someone with different religious beliefs as long as you both accept that you can't convert everyone and that religion is a very personal belief.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

I'm an atheist and I've dated a Hindu girl before. It's really not that hard to have a relationship with someone with different religious beliefs as long as you both accept that you can't convert everyone and that religion is a very personal belief.

Hitler was an atheist

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

God made me a Woman and I am a woman and proud to be one just as I am proud to be married to a MAN that's what God created us for to multiple the earth with children you men calling yourself married to another man and the same for two women together where. Are your babies?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Daniel Bryan posted:

Hitler was an atheist
Vegetarian too

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

St Evan Echoes posted:

Vegetarian too

One testicle also

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

One testicle also

Also summoned wolfmen from the black dimension to fight the allies

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

God made me a Woman and I am a woman and proud to be one just as I am proud to be married to a MAN that's what God created us for to multiple the earth with children you men calling yourself married to another man and the same for two women together where. Are your babies?

How. Dare you?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Also summoned wolfmen from the black dimension to fight the allies

That's not a very nice thing to call the Italians.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
I know married women. Who have kids? And married men. Who have kids?

Oh but I don't know WHERE those kids are. Checkmate me.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

St Evan Echoes posted:

Vegetarian too

He also liked dogs.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

what if hitler was a human and not a kill bot. humans are the real evil. makes you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Hitler? More like HOTLer